U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 05:58 AM

8,830 posts, read 5,858,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
I believe i told you months ago what your direction was and here you are arriveing...I've watched your posts change over time...I also recognized who you are back then...
You think you know me? Wrong, you don't have a clue and I think you understand quite well that what I was saying back in April about 1111 is true and there is something to it. I don't know what the heck you think you "told me" but my "direction" has nothing to do with this thread or you, for that matter. Get over yourself Mr. Psychic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2010, 06:37 AM

9,516 posts, read 3,279,634 times
Here is something...The 11th verse of the 11th chapter of the 11th book of the Bible...

1Ki 11:11 Wherefore the LORD said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my covenant and my statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant.

or here is the 11th book of the NT...

Php 1:11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.
Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Php 3:11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
Php 4:11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

And counting backwards from revelations...

2Ti 1:11 Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.
2Ti 2:11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:
2Ti 3:11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
2Ti 4:11 Only Luke is with me. Take Mark, and bring him with thee: for he is profitable to me for the ministry.

And here is counting back 11 from Malachi...
Joe 1:11 Be ye ashamed, O ye husbandmen; howl, O ye vinedressers, for the wheat and for the barley; because the harvest of the field is perished.
Joe 2:11 And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?
Joe 3:11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD.

And here is the 11th verse of Revelations chapter 11...

Rev 11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

Old 09-04-2010, 06:53 AM

9,516 posts, read 3,279,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
You think you know me? Wrong, you don't have a clue and I think you understand quite well that what I was saying back in April about 1111 is true and there is something to it. I don't know what the heck you think you "told me" but my "direction" has nothing to do with this thread or you, for that matter. Get over yourself Mr. Psychic.
Psychic has nothing to do with it....decernment does...

Old 09-04-2010, 07:21 AM

8,830 posts, read 5,858,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Psychic has nothing to do with it....decernment does...
What exactly are you talking about anyway? I don't have a clue. And this is how "discernment" is spelled.

Old 09-04-2010, 10:26 AM

2,031 posts, read 1,533,218 times
Yes, the 1111 phenomenon is very real, but I don't think it's angels. This is what I found.
The whole 11-11 phenom thing is connected to spirit guides which is just another name for channeling spirits. These are evil spirits not angels. Evil spirits work by deception so they pretend to be light bearers but they are beings of darkness and have deceived many.

Look at all the occultic beliefs connected with the 11:11 phenom.
* They believe that there are 1,111 spirit guardians.

These "guardians" asked for 11:11 to be their sign when digital clocks were developed. If you get the 11:11 prompts, it means you can communicate with them. They would rather talk to you than continue with obscure signs. This is supposed to be the source of the 11-11 phenom.

How does the prompting work?
* Your mind is external from your brain. Spirit beings can put a thought into your mind to get you to look at the right place at the right time to see a prompt.

How to develop 2 way communication.
* Meditation with intent. (A new age teaching which opens your mind to demonic influence or suggestion.)

It is obvious that the 11-11 phenom thing is very much connected with spirit beings who want to commune with you. The Bible has a name for this. It is called possession.

These beings referred to as "guardians" are also known as "Lightworkers".

From sources on the internet, "Lightworkers are people who have chosen to seek spiritual knowledge and have made the choice to do their part to assist Earth and Mankind in their ascension.
Lightworker is a term given to those who are actively on the spiritual path. Not all Lightworkers are starseed or walk-ins and not all starseeds and walk-ins are Lightworkers. It is when the individual makes the conscious choice to begin their spiritual path and assist others that they become a Lightworker."

In other words, forget what the Holy Bible teaches about how to draw close to God. You can find spiritual knowledge in alternative ways. This is a deception that all religions are guilty of: trying to find a path to heaven without the atoning blood of Jesus Christ. Where does this deception come from?
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works. 2 Corinthians 11

Notice the fairy tale involved with the Lightworkers legend. "Not all Lightworkers are starseed". What is a starseed? According to one website, a starseed is a being walking around in human form but they are not human.

There are stories in the Bible which have angels appearing in human form. In fact one verse states, "Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels." Hebrews 13:2

There are the angels of God and there are fallen angels who are evil, who can, and do deceive human beings. Therefore a "starseed" is just another term for an angel.

Another statement that was made was "Not all Lightworkers are walk-ins". What is a walk-in? One website explains that "Walk-ins" are people from other dimensions who have walked in to the body of a person here on earth. In all cases there is a contract made before the host, the original soul, is born for this to occur.

Other dimensional beings that walk in to the body of a person on earth sounds like something from the world of science fiction and fantasy but the Bible has a name for this also. It calls this demon possession. Notice the fairy tale that accompanies the fairy tale. "A contract is made before the host, the original soul, is born". Where did this information come from? How can it be verified? This is just a rationalization or excuse to justify demon possession.

The 11-11 phenom is very much connected to end times deception and that should come as no surprise because the Bible says, "4 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. Matthew 24:24
Because of great signs and wonders, deception will be the rule as we approach the return of Christ. It goes on to say that even the elect would be deceived if it were possible.

Would not the 11-11 phenomena be classified as "signs and wonders"? Isn't it obvious that the terms Lightworkers, Guardians, Walk-ins, and Starseed are just cover names for what is actually evil angels or spirits whom we call demons?

Don't be fooled by the 11-11 phenom. Lift up your head and watch. Your redemption draweth near.

http://www.anunseenworld.com/11-11phenom.html

Old 09-04-2010, 09:58 PM

5,890 posts, read 2,603,515 times
Demons, eh? Getting people to look at clocks. Wow

Old 09-04-2010, 11:40 PM

4,345 posts, read 3,441,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
Demons, eh? Getting people to look at clocks. Wow
YES!!! The devil wants you to see 11:11 on a clock. It's the root of all evil!!!

I must say - in spite of my daughter's insistence that I'm being superstitious and that my subconscious KNOWS when 11:11 or 1:11 arrives (and prompts me to look at the clock) I'm... still... a little, mmmmm... intrigued.

Although nothing has ever come of it.

Now, a fundie friend of mine DOES think that 1/1/11 is THEE date in history to remember. (and she knows nothing of this 11:11 stuff).

hmmmmm

Old 09-04-2010, 11:48 PM

3,371 posts, read 1,838,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstborn888 View Post
YES!!! The devil wants you to see 11:11 on a clock. It's the root of all evil!!!

I must say - in spite of my daughter's insistence that I'm being superstitious and that my subconscious KNOWS when 11:11 or 1:11 arrives (and prompts me to look at the clock) I'm... still... a little, mmmmm... intrigued.

Although nothing has ever come of it.

Now, a fundie friend of mine DOES think that 1/1/11 is THEE date in history to remember. (and she knows nothing of this 11:11 stuff).

hmmmmm
I wonder if anything crazy happened on 6/6/66, or did life go on as usual?

Are we even here?

Old 09-05-2010, 01:32 AM

4,345 posts, read 3,441,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
I wonder if anything crazy happened on 6/6/66, or did life go on as usual?

Are we even here?

Old 09-05-2010, 01:43 AM

21,598 posts, read 29,670,427 times
I've always noticed 11:10 but I assumed that is just because it is my birthday!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity