U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-23-2010, 10:45 AM

1,883 posts, read 1,426,413 times
Also,why do people who claim to receive these never receive anything verifiable that averts a tragedy?Why no messages telling someone to call an airline and tell them to check the hydraulics the day before that plane hits the Hudson?Why no messages for the people of Haiti to get outside and away from buildings BEFORE the earthquake?Or any other earthquake.Or how about warning before a volcano?Even if they are ignored,the fact that a warning on an unknowable event like a natural disaster was given BEFORE it happens and gives a specific place and date would be irrefutable proof of this.

So why aren't the angels telling people about this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2010, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
I'm confused by the question..who said anything about messages?
Messages,prompts,whatever.What are they giving if not messages?Warm fuzzy feelings?They are messengers ,no?They always spoke in the Bible.

Old 04-23-2010, 11:02 AM

11,996 posts, read 12,085,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifertexan View Post
Messages,prompts,whatever.What are they giving if not messages?Warm fuzzy feelings?They are messengers ,no?They always spoke in the Bible.
I wouldn't call it a message or a warm fuzzy feeling, each person has to find their own personal interpretation, theres no given and I think this where the the point of confusion takes play.

Old 04-23-2010, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
I wouldn't call it a message or a warm fuzzy feeling, each person has to find their own personal interpretation, theres no given and I think this where the the point of confusion takes play.
Given these broad parameters,this is where personal imagination takes over.

Old 04-23-2010, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Given these broad parameters,this is where personal imagination takes over.
Oh no doubt, the imagination could be off any running, and seems to defy logic for those who haven't had the experience.

Old 04-23-2010, 11:21 AM

34,679 posts, read 12,051,973 times
Quote:
Okey dokey then.If my clock is not running with official Greenwich time for my time zone,do they adjust to my clock or am I just out of luck if mine is running 5 minutes slow or fast?
When ever YOUR clock or the clock near YOU says 11:11, they will prompt you to look at it. Isn't that what this is all about?

Old 04-23-2010, 11:24 AM

4,325 posts, read 3,270,857 times
Quote:
Also,why do people who claim to receive these never receive anything verifiable that averts a tragedy?Why no messages telling someone to call an airline and tell them to check the hydraulics the day before that plane hits the Hudson?Why no messages for the people of Haiti to get outside and away from buildings BEFORE the earthquake?Or any other earthquake.Or how about warning before a volcano?Even if they are ignored,the fact that a warning on an unknowable event like a natural disaster was given BEFORE it happens and gives a specific place and date would be irrefutable proof of this.

So why aren't the angels telling people about this?
They do tell us. We are just to conditioned by false beliefs to listen. I listen to mine all the time when I do hear them. The number prompts are also another way for the midwayers to contact us. I have a run down on what each specific number means and if I see them 3 times in a row, I look it up and it's usually right. It's only up to us if we want to hear. Right now, there are about 2 million or more people being prompted by numbers. What it means is that the midwayers and angels are here to help us bring our world into the first phase of Light and Life. We are in the Correcting Time as the rebellion is over and those involved are no more. They are helping us correct what we did wrong a million and a half years ago.

You believe whatever you want but I'm going to believe that they are here to stay and help us. I welcome them and listen to their promptings.

Ask yourself if there was someone who came up to you on the street, who you have never met and they told you an earthquake was about to happen and it would kill a million people. Would you believe them? Most people don't.

Old 04-23-2010, 11:25 AM

4,325 posts, read 3,270,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
When ever YOUR clock or the clock near YOU says 11:11, they will prompt you to look at it. Isn't that what this is all about?
Absolutely. They go by what you look at or where you are. Even if your own clock is ten minutes fast or slow. They always prompt by where you are.

Old 04-23-2010, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
They do tell us. We are just to conditioned by false beliefs to listen. I listen to mine all the time when I do hear them. The number prompts are also another way for the midwayers to contact us. I have a run down on what each specific number means and if I see them 3 times in a row, I look it up and it's usually right. It's only up to us if we want to hear. Right now, there are about 2 million or more people being prompted by numbers. What it means is that the midwayers and angels are here to help us bring our world into the first phase of Light and Life. We are in the Correcting Time as the rebellion is over and those involved are no more. They are helping us correct what we did wrong a million and a half years ago.

You believe whatever you want but I'm going to believe that they are here to stay and help us. I welcome them and listen to their promptings.

Ask yourself if there was someone who came up to you on the street, who you have never met and they told you an earthquake was about to happen and it would kill a million people. Would you believe them? Most people don't.
I WOULD believe if a person made it public BEFOREHAND that there was going to be a massive earthquake in Haiti,a volcano explosion that scientists didn't know was upcoming,a plane crash because of fog or a hydraulic problem,etc.The problem is is that there is never anything like this.Tell CNN a week BEFORE the Polish plane crashes that if the pilot ignores warnings and tries to land in the fog that most of the Polish government will be killed,and name the exact date,and the world,even many atheists,will believe.But it never happens.

Why not?Why is there not a single verifiable account of someone going public BEFORE an event with very precise and specific info as to place,day,kind of event,etc etc?Why?

Old 04-23-2010, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Exactly... granted though, if I sit in front of my clock, I will surely see 1111 twice per day, bu that is not what its about. The clock is just one way it prompts us.

Last edited by virgode; 04-23-2010 at 11:50 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity