Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 01:03 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,965,181 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
What thoughts?...I just see scripture...are you talking about bolding and color codes...if you are you are really stretching it...and plus...I never lied about anything...I don't have to acknowledged scipture to other authors...just to God. I don't see the need to reference scripture to other authors anyway...your claim is false and of bad fruit. Apologize.
Add blindness to the list of failings you have.

re-read the post and notice there are LOTS of words there by the original author and not just scripture.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2009, 01:11 PM

33,227 posts, read 26,434,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
Revelation never says the throne is eternal. You added to the words of that prophecy. May God spare you the curses that come with that which Revelation says one can get for adding to or taking away from it.

Getting back to what this thread originally is about: Salvation is never from "Hell" in the bible. Care to disprove that?
Then you have just stated that you disagree with the revealed word of God. You have just stated that the throne of God is not eternal.

Rev. 22:5 says that the throne of God is forever and ever. And that is eternal.

Rev. 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there arose loud voices in heaven, saying ''THE KINGDOM of the world has become the kingdom of our lord, and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever.

Hebrews 1:8 ''THY THRONE, O GOD, IS FOREVER AND EVER.

1 Tim. 1:17; Rev 1:18; Rev 5:13; Rev 4:9,10; Rev 22:5

All of these verses attest to the eternal nature of the throne of God, and yet you just spit in God's face and call Him a liar.

You have shown yourself to be opposed to truth and you are not worth any more of my time.

Let every one who reads this, know that you deny the eternal rule of God and of the Lamb.

Old 11-11-2009, 01:17 PM

5,303 posts, read 6,434,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
My point is that your subsequent claims AFTER the single bolded line of 1 Corintians 12:5 . . . was entirely false and a complete misrepresentation of scripture (especially 1 Corintians 12:7) to deceive and support your exclusivist beliefs as one of the elect. I would not do such things if I were you.
Don't you think I have read the entire book?...You have no concept of the book of Corinthians do you?...it's all about the body, ours and Christ's...both letters.

1 Corinthians 12 solidifies the 3 part Godhead, but you are lacking much scriptural discernment in that area as I have seen on this forum Mystic.
When I post one scripture, I EXPECT you to read the whole chapter after that.

Again, your claim refutes your claim.

Old 11-11-2009, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
Add blindness to the list of failings you have.

re-read the post and notice there are LOTS of words there by the original author and not just scripture.
Where? At the bottom?...those are mine student.

But for the respect to the topic and thread, and of course your issues, I will correct the post and add the area of scripture and attribute it to Don Hewey, whom I have already given credit too. That would be the Christian thing to do would it now, but I am seriously questioning your claim in that regard, considering the fruit I have seen from your posts Eusebius.

Can't do it...just tried.....But my question to you is....Is God Age-lasting?

Last edited by sciotamicks; 11-11-2009 at 01:27 PM..

Old 11-11-2009, 01:21 PM

303 posts, read 569,677 times
I think the big mistake you make Eusebius is in thinking that Mike555, others and myself want to see people eternally seperated from God.
If you dont like Gods program you should take that up with Him and not us instead of fashioning a God of your own creation that suites your wishes.
I wish knowone was ever going to hell and that God never let loose the son of the morning to become satan in the first place.
But he did and He is much wiser than you or I and you cant explain it away with spiritual psychology
So guess what we have to SUBMIT to the truth whether we like it or not

Old 11-11-2009, 01:35 PM

8,435 posts, read 10,526,082 times
[quote=Mike555;11583314]Then you have just stated that you disagree with the revealed word of God. You have just stated that the throne of God is not eternal.

Quote:
OF GOD... eternal applies to God...so yeah.. the throne of God can be eternal.

Quote:
Rev. 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there arose loud voices in heaven, saying ''THE KINGDOM of the world has become the kingdom of our lord, and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever.
Notice here that it is the lord's kingdom.. and the kingdom of HIS Christ the lords Christ.. so the HE is the LORD.. not Christ.... GOD!

Quote:
Yes.. God's throne is forever.

Quote:

All of these verses attest to the eternal nature of the throne of God, and yet you just spit in God's face and call Him a liar.

You have shown yourself to be opposed to truth and you are not worth any more of my time.

Let every one who reads this, know that you deny the eternal rule of God and of the Lamb.
God's throne IS eternal..

Old 11-11-2009, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post

God's throne IS eternal..
YAY!

You have it right...now why would the authors and Jesus, whose rule is eternal, use the same word when they are talking of life and damnation?

Life and Damnation is spiritual - Rev 20

Old 11-11-2009, 01:50 PM

8,435 posts, read 10,526,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
YAY!

You have it right...now why would the authors and Jesus, whose rule is eternal, use the same word when they are talking of life and damnation?

Life and Damnation is spiritual - Rev 20
I said God's throne is eternal... what does that have to do with the authors and Jesus?

Old 11-11-2009, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
I said God's throne is eternal... what does that have to do with the authors and Jesus?
You promote "aion" to refer to Age-lasting...right.

Aion life is not flesh.
Aion damnation is not flesh.

These things are beyond your scope of understanding, and only of God's.

All we know, is it is AION...which is everlasting, eternal, etc.

The issue here is carnal. You are placing AION and its meaning, when applied to both spiritual aspects in nature, and incorruptible body and God and Jesus Rule, and separating their meanings based on your presumed assumption in doctrine. When it is not only detrimental to the syntax and text, but it is also detrimental to your interpretation and discernment.

Old 11-11-2009, 02:04 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,965,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
Then you have just stated that you disagree with the revealed word of God. You have just stated that the throne of God is not eternal.

Only Satanists and cultists believe the throne is eternal.

Is "for ever and ever" eternal? Look at this:
Neh 9:5 Then the Levites, Jeshua, and Kadmiel, Bani, Hashabniah, Sherebiah, Hodijah, Shebaniah, and Pethahiah, said, Stand up and bless the LORD your God for ever and ever: and blessed be thy glorious name, which is exalted above all blessing and praise.

According to you, those Levites, Jeshua, Kadmiel, Bani, Hashabniah, Sherebiah, Hodijah, Shebaniah, and Pethahiah never sat down after Nehemian told them to stand up and never drank water or ate dinner after that. They continually stood and praised God.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity