Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 07:53 PM

2,339 posts, read 4,401,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
You have been hooked in by some crude video editing, and the fact that someone would not see the blatant and obvious hatred of the editor.

To view that and give it any credit is laughable, if it were not for the fact that those that are looking for a reason to hate will find it in this hate driven edited tripe.

Given enough video footage of you speaking, I could edit it so that it appeared that you stated you mated with Satan himself, and that you enjoyed it.

You've got a valid point there! It is probably way out of context.

Old 11-16-2009, 07:55 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,225,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
You don't think he's Muslim? Is that what you heard him say? Repeat video # 1 please. Guess what, some of us care because that makes him a BOLD FACE LIAR.
Actually, that would be BALD-FACED LIAR. Google it if you don't believe me.

No, I don't think he's a Muslim. Muslims tend to not attend Christian churches. That really tipped me off!

So were you this concerned when George Bush lied the country into a war that's still going on today?

Old 11-16-2009, 07:56 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,440,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
You have been hooked in by some crude video editing, and the fact that someone would not see the blatant and obvious hatred of the editor.

To view that and give it any credit is laughable, if it were not for the fact that those that are looking for a reason to hate will find it in this hate driven edited tripe.

Given enough video footage of you speaking, I could edit it so that it appeared that you stated you mated with Satan himself, and that you enjoyed it.
Crude video editing my foot! Really? You don't even believe that yourself! Change alright! A pill hard to swallow is'nt it?

Old 11-16-2009, 07:59 PM

1,399 posts, read 4,180,039 times
Quote:
You don't think he's Muslim? Is that what you heard him say? Repeat video # 1 please. Guess what, some of us care because that makes him a BOLD FACE LIAR.
I don't think President Obama is the BOLD FACE LIAR in this thread....

Old 11-16-2009, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
Actually, that would be BALD-FACED LIAR. Google it if you don't believe me.

No, I don't think he's a Muslim. Muslims tend to not attend Christian churches. That really tipped me off!

So were you this concerned when George Bush lied the country into a war that's still going on today?
You bet your bottom-dollar I was! Didn't vote for him either! No, BOLD-IN-YOUR-FACE-LIAR!!

Old 11-16-2009, 08:02 PM

1,399 posts, read 4,180,039 times
Quote:
Crude video editing my foot! Really? You don't even believe that yourself! Change alright! A pill hard to swallow is'nt it?
The video you link to jumps all over the place..many clumsy edits. If you're going to spread worthless tripe, at least use some propaganda that's well produced.

Old 11-16-2009, 08:04 PM

That's what happen when you put your faith in man!

Old 11-16-2009, 08:04 PM

23,015 posts, read 34,381,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
God is in control......It was His will he won the Presidency
I agree God is in control, I disagree it was His will that he won the Presidency, He allowed it.

To Betsey, I have never heard Obama say or do anything that made me think he is a Christian.

Old 11-16-2009, 08:05 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,717,817 times
Betsey, I just came home from a movie made off your favourite topic

2012 I've never been this bored in a movie for a long time.

Anyway, all you Obamaphobes take a chill pill. He's not a christian. That's for sure. The whole christian thing was something crafted and tailored to woo the idiotic public

He knew he was going into politics. And with a christian majority, it would be political suicide if he is not professing himself as one.

He is either a secretive, non-extreme, sufi-type muslim, or most probably he is deist (I personally think he is deist), like the very many ancient American presidents

This is for Fundie. If God has a sense of humour, He will make Palin the next US President. The liberal peeps will literally choke and jump into the ocean hahaha. I have some friends and the very word Palin chokes them and makes them go to the bathroom to cry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Old 11-16-2009, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecpatl View Post
The video you link to jumps all over the place..many clumsy edits. If you're going to spread worthless tripe, at least use some propaganda that's well produced.
The pill...............
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity