U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 05:20 AM

33,476 posts, read 10,909,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouperStar34 View Post
Wow... only one response... for one of the most powerful Christian revival videos online.
That is good, but you should see the Paul Washer ones. They are in the same tone and very powerful. Go to youtube and look for him and you'll be waching all night.

This is his 'Sermon Jam' which is made for the internet, but most his his clips are just him preachig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY6F0pkArds
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2010, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamingSpires View Post
It's a lot more complicated than that--perhaps take a few minutes to listen carefully to what Paul Washer says here:

Paul Washer - Persecution or a Great Awakening - posted by Hazel Allen (HazelAllen) - tangle.com (http://tinyurl.com/ydk9m2n - broken link)
Ah, I see I am not the only Paul Washer fan here.

Old 01-12-2010, 12:35 PM

707 posts, read 1,268,548 times
I do not know who makes all these Paul Washer videos... but they do a GREAT job!

I am a HUGE fan of Paul Washer though I just discovered him a few months ago.

Here are my favorite youtube pastors : )

-David Wilkerson
-Paul Washer
-Leonard Ravenhill

Old 01-12-2010, 01:03 PM

Quote:
I do not know who makes all these Paul Washer videos... but they do a GREAT job!

I am a HUGE fan of Paul Washer though I just discovered him a few months ago.

Here are my favorite youtube pastors : )

-David Wilkerson
-Paul Washer
-Leonard Ravenhill
Grand Rapids.....I lived there for 3 years 28th and Paris close to the Mexican restaurant.

Old 01-12-2010, 01:47 PM

1,468 posts, read 1,166,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Ah, I see I am not the only Paul Washer fan here.
HUGE fan of Paul Washer here. I am also a traditional Roman Catholic (which you may find interesting, or not).

I watched an interview with him recently where he alluded to the fact that he struggles with depression. I was very moved to hear that.

Old 01-12-2010, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Grand Rapids.....I lived there for 3 years 28th and Paris close to the Mexican restaurant.
NICE. Did you go to school in GR?

I lived near Leonard and Fuller. Now I live in EGR.

Old 01-12-2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
NICE. Did you go to school in GR?

I lived near Leonard and Fuller. Now I live in EGR.
No, I worked at Amway....the IT department. First I worked at the main complex in Ada, and then we moved to the warehouse next to the airport.

Old 01-12-2010, 04:28 PM

7,374 posts, read 4,023,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstborn888 View Post
Bill Weise's 23 minutes in hell vision is the biggest mess of unscriptural nonsense ever. Need proof?

A bible school director (and long time friend) was shocked that I would dismiss Bill's story as bunk and asked "have you read all 150 scriptures that Bill Wiese gave to prove his 'vision' was from God?".

Here's my partial rebuttal to Bill's nonsense and twisting of scripture to try and prove his 'experience' was valid:

Well, there ya' go....
There is no point in reasoning with superstitious men and women who put their faith in the fairytale's and fables of men's traditions. They want to believe in a fiery pit, so they do ... It has nothing to do with a proper understanding of the scriptures or reason for that matter. It has to do with fantasy and ignorance.

Old 01-12-2010, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
There is no point in reasoning with superstitious men and women who put their faith in the fairytale's and fables of men's traditions. They want to believe in a fiery pit, so they do ... It has nothing to do with a proper understanding of the scriptures or reason for that matter. It has to do with fantasy and ignorance.

Do you believe everyone goes to heaven?

Old 01-12-2010, 11:59 PM

2,937 posts, read 2,989,088 times
Quote:
Do you believe everyone goes to heaven?
Do you believe Jesus came to save those who are lost?
What does a good shepard do?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity