Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 12:57 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,622,031 times

Advertisements

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post
I was just in the kitchen and it occurred to me that if ANY of this speculation (not fact) is true, then what is being said is that our current president is the anti-christ, son of satan, son of perdition, the walking incarnation of evil, not to be supported or trusted in ANYthing. Could this be the root of why some people absolutely refuse to support him even if he has a plan to improve things?
Obama could simply be a small link in the larger chain who just happens to be a tool to set things in motion. Personally I don't think he's the anti-Christ.....he's just not charismatic enough.

Quote:
I was once taught in "Prophecy 101" when I was a Christian that the anti-christ is supposed to be a Jew because the Jews will not fall for the trap (of accepting the anti-christ to sit in their rebuilt temple as per II Thessalonians) unless the person is a Jew. I guess this means the president will convert to Judaism in the near future???
He very well could be a Jew but I don't think that is a requirement either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2009, 01:08 PM

5,553 posts, read 8,003,946 times
[quote=Ilene Wright;11817479]
Quote:
Obama could simply be a small link in the larger chain who just happens to be a tool to set things in motion. Personally I don't think he's the anti-Christ.....he's just not charismatic enough.

He very well could be a Jew but I don't think that is a requirement either.
So I take it that ALL of this has to occur within the next decade or so? What if you're wrong, like sooooooo many others before you, would you have been guilty for causing unnecessary fear which can or may lead to all kinds of other problems if this fear becomes collective?

Old 11-29-2009, 01:34 PM

303 posts, read 569,707 times
This is all going to be done in the name of National Security, Terrorism, Healthcare, Economics & Banking and gun control
Anyone who doesnt go along will be called a domestic terrorist
There wont be one thing you will be able to do without a license from the government and once things start to go casheless watchout.........

THIS IS SCARY and prophetic !!! How is Biden so sure Roberts will "rule on that" Maybe because he has inside information.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgcZUIc3oks

Old 11-29-2009, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post

So I take it that ALL of this has to occur within the next decade or so? What if you're wrong, like sooooooo many others before you, would you have been guilty for causing unnecessary fear which can or may lead to all kinds of other problems if this fear becomes collective?
Well if it were just me that thought we were near the end of days then I might be concerned but it's not....all Christians know that we are near the end because of the Biblical signs that have been prophesied and are coming to pass. The rapture can happen at any time but as far as how long it will take for the anti-Christ to show up and the tribulation to begin is hard to say. It depends on God's definition of how long a "generation" is......60-120 years maybe from 1948.....since "this generation" shall not pass away before His return. So since we have been allotted 70 years (give or take) on this earth, I would say yes, within the next 10 years.

There's absolutely nothing to fear if you know the Lord.

Old 11-29-2009, 01:45 PM

8,435 posts, read 10,527,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
Well if it were just me that thought we were near the end of days then I might be concerned but it's not....all Christians know that we are near the end because of the Biblical signs that have been prophesied and are coming to pass. The rapture can happen at any time but as far as how long it will take for the anti-Christ to show up and the tribulation to begin is hard to say. It depends on God's definition of how long a "generation" is......60-120 years maybe from 1948.....since "this generation" shall not pass away before His return. So since we have been allotted 70 years (give or take) on this earth, I would say yes, within the next 10 years.

There's absolutely nothing to fear if you know the Lord.
Unfortunately a generation is not counted by how long a person lives.. it is from one birth to another. So 30-40 years is an approximate generation.. which is what was said in 1980 when they believed it was within ten years..

The numbers may change but the story is the same as the ones in the 80's.

And then the 1948 clue falls flat so it must not have been the gathering of the Jews that was a sign... etc. etc.. and this will go on forever because until it happens they can continue to say it is future.

Old 11-29-2009, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
Unfortunately a generation is not counted by how long a person lives.. it is from one birth to another. So 30-40 years is an approximate generation.. which is what was said in 1980 when they believed it was within ten years..

The numbers may change but the story is the same as the ones in the 80's.

And then the 1948 clue falls flat so it must not have been the gathering of the Jews that was a sign... etc. etc.. and this will go on forever because until it happens they can continue to say it is future.
This has gotten off-topic so back to the subject at hand which is the mark of the beast via RFID chip.

Old 11-29-2009, 04:41 PM

8,435 posts, read 10,527,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
This has gotten off-topic so back to the subject at hand which is the mark of the beast via RFID chip.
Well then.. getting back to the OP... the chip to which you refer has it's roots in WW2..

"Mario W. Cardullo claims to have received the first U.S. patent for an active RFID tag with rewritable memory on January 23, 1973." according to The History of RFID Technology - RFID Journal

So I think you are a little late.. you know those easy swipe your credit card and go systems.. those are rfid chips in the card.. your hotel key? rfid chip...

Your wrist band at amusement parks... rfid chip... so if it has taken from 1973 until now to develop it and put it into use in the most mundane of ways.. then I believe it is not possible for injectible rfid chips to spread throughout the world within the supposed tribulation period of 7 years..

Old 11-29-2009, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
Well then.. getting back to the OP... the chip to which you refer has it's roots in WW2..

"Mario W. Cardullo claims to have received the first U.S. patent for an active RFID tag with rewritable memory on January 23, 1973." according to The History of RFID Technology - RFID Journal

So I think you are a little late.. you know those easy swipe your credit card and go systems.. those are rfid chips in the card.. your hotel key? rfid chip...

Your wrist band at amusement parks... rfid chip... so if it has taken from 1973 until now to develop it and put it into use in the most mundane of ways.. then I believe it is not possible for injectible rfid chips to spread throughout the world within the supposed tribulation period of 7 years..
I'm not a little late on anything....did you even read the OP? What do wristbands have to do with anything? We're talking tremendous leaps and bounds in technology since 1973 and something that will take no time to develop. Like I said before, the chips have probably already been produced, just a matter of loading the info. It's part of the 2400 page bill that is going to get passed, just a matter of a few more months. The chipping is coming whether you like it or not. My advice is to NOT TAKE IT.

Old 11-29-2009, 08:48 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,760,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
What has God get against the Yanks ? .I will tell you for certain if this implanted chip comes in, i will put my life on it that it will happen in Europe first,Big brother has been alive and well over there well before it hit the shores of America, by the way i do not believe it to be the mark of the beast.

God bless America
Well the bible does say that no one will be able to buy or sell without the mark and that it is in the right hand of the forehead ... So whatever you think it might be, i for one am not going to allow it to happen to me ... They will have to force me to be implanted with something like that.

Will you accept it if it does come around?

Old 11-29-2009, 08:57 PM

5,553 posts, read 8,003,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
Will you accept it if it does come around?
I guess it all depends on which Christian belief you hold.

1. Pre-Trib? You don't believe you will be around to receive any chip.

2. Mid-Trib? You will be around but you will have to get militant and resist.

3. Post-Trib? Hope you died "in Christ"earlier in the tribulation or resist until Jesus comes to get you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity