Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 09:30 PM

425 posts, read 366,875 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC122 View Post
I saw the word wormwood when i was younger,which of course is mentioned in prophecy.however,i also noticed it in a hymn at church,so am thinking my subconscious mind picked it up there.(not saying that's what happened to you though).
Chernobyl means wormwood.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:46 PM

12 posts, read 18,148 times
Gud morning all,all of my dreams just keep on surfacing.During the American elections,cant remember if it was before,or after President Barack Obama was elected,i was asleep and the LORD again took me in the Spirit and He gave me a word,and the word that i saw was EZEKIEL 17,THE PARABLE OF THE EAGLES AND THE VINE.If intrested please go and read.Hope yall enjoy the day.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisTime2010 View Post
Thanks for the encouragement. I will do & you do the same.
Thank you.

Old 07-15-2010, 01:24 AM

1,492 posts, read 2,690,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi Dakota View Post
Chernobyl means wormwood.
yeah I know.weird isn't it.

Old 07-15-2010, 02:40 AM

Another dream that i had was when i saw the universe and the earth,i also saw that the earth was on fire,flames was everywhere.There was no land or sea,just fire.

Romans 8v18,I consider that what we suffer at this present time cannot be compared at all with the GLORY that is going to be revealed to us .All of creation waits with eager longing for GOD to reveal his children.For creation was condemned to lose its purpose ,not of its own will,but because God willed it to be so,yet there was the hope that creation itselfwould would one day be set free from its slavery to decay to decay and would share the glorious freedom of the children of God .

Old 10-20-2010, 10:12 AM

1 posts, read 1,179 times
I have visions and God speaking daily to me in dreams and when I am awake. He has opened my heart and the feeling I have is a physical feeling of love and warmth. I cannot explain it, other that I feel my heart and soul have been bared. He sings with me, He talks with me, He walks with me. He has helped me with my life. I have seen so many miracles I cannot remember them all. I was never an artist and suddenly I began drawing portraits. Most recently, I drew a portrait of God the Father. It was by His hand and mine that I was able to draw them. I am very blessed indeed. I see Him in everything, the sky was filled with roses for me several days in a row. I draw them daily and go for walks to pick wild flowers. I feel guided and under His care. I felt His arms about me cradling me, comforting me. There's so much more...I cannot describe. Sometimes, it is over-whelming. I am in awe constantly at His glory and love.

Old 10-22-2010, 06:04 AM

910 posts, read 1,338,356 times
America will break apart very soon. This fall is in line with the coming of God's kingdom. All earthly kingdoms shall be broken.

Old 10-22-2010, 09:04 AM

6,259 posts, read 14,676,883 times
please expand

Old 10-22-2010, 09:54 AM

3,553 posts, read 5,154,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlbron View Post
America will break apart very soon. This fall is in line with the coming of God's kingdom. All earthly kingdoms shall be broken.
They already WERE broken 2000 years ago. Mankind just forgot about this over time.

Old 11-06-2010, 09:19 PM

6 posts, read 6,642 times
Jesus has given me many visions over the years but this last one that I had Oct. 31, 2009 still gives me shivers. It starts with me being a spectator in a third world county. People there are starving, great poverty. It was just getting dusk. On this particular day this country seemed very happy. The people run all running around in anticipation for a speaker who was going to speak there in a few minutes. They all loved and adored him because before his speaking was to start he had food sit out everywhere for the people. They ate to their full. I seen kids running around drinking out of gasoline cans in my dream. The word Kerosene was on the side of the can. I thought well it was October may this was kool aid in these cans and it had to do with something for Halloween. However the people seen the speaker coming and many of them followed him as he walked. Everyone was so happy. The loved him because he had brough much food to their country. I seen this speaker walking in my dream, he had a long cloak that went all the way to the ground. The cloak would blow in the wind. I thought is this Jesus? The people was treating him like Jesus. I got behind the others and followed this man. He was going into this tower which winded up a spiral staircase up to a platform where he was going to speak to the great multitude that was there to hear him speak. I followed him into the building. It was cold. Many others were there with me. I pushed thu the crowd to get closer behind him, thinking could this be Jesus? As we walked up the spiral staircase, I noticed the walls had written on them "Praise Him" Praise Him. My heart was beating is this Jesus, could it be? I yelled out Jesus, Jesus, is that you? He continue to walk. I knew he heard me. I yelled Lord, Lord is that you? Still he walked on. I then yelled Raboni, Raboni (I never knew this word) and then he stopped and slowly turned around. When he did, even though I did not see his face, I knew he was eriely smiling. His face was dark and hidden. I was horrified. I fell prone on my face and cried. I did not want him to do what he was about to do. He knew I knew. He was getting ready to fool the great multitude below. I heard in my dream The Rise of the Antichrist has begun. The kids that were drinking from the cans whiched said Kerosene told me that poison was being fed to them. Not in the food but the words of this man. Poison that would destroy them. My heart broke because I knew he would decieve many by seemingly to care about them by temporary meeting their needs. I knew many souls were about to be lost to hell. When I woke up only a few minutes had past but my dream seem to last for hours. When I got to my computer I looked up Raboni. May would call Jesus that at times. It means Master and Teacher. The Antichrist turned around when I called him Raboni (Master) because that is what he wants to be called. People don't be fooled.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity