Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 06:07 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,289,070 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyrapture View Post
I did not see his face. The setting was in a Third World Country where he was visiting. The first of many countries he was going to deceive.
Deception comes from inside a man not from the outside.We are so easily deceived when we are unteachable and think we know the whole revelation of God by just reading a book.

Be not deceived,God cannot be mocked,for whatever a man sows,that shall he also reap.Galatians 6:7

Old 11-23-2010, 06:30 AM

63,803 posts, read 40,077,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Deception comes from inside a man not from the outside.We are so easily deceived when we are unteachable and think we know the whole revelation of God by just reading a book.

Be not deceived,God cannot be mocked,for whatever a man sows,that shall he also reap.Galatians 6:7
This is an excellent post, pcamps. Sorry can't rep you yet.

Old 11-23-2010, 07:05 AM

6 posts, read 6,641 times
Prepare to meet thy God. It means to be ready. Are you living the way Jesus wants us to live? Are you living a rightous and holy life? Yes the Lord has always gave visions over the 2000 years and he is still doing it today. They have always been important. Most of the visions were warning dreams and visions. I have been a Christian since I was a small child, I am 52 now. God is wonderful in this life and will be wonderful in the next. Do not be deceived, life does not end with the grave. We are his workers here to spread the good news about Jesus. Enjoy life here, be a light to the world, live according to the Word of God, love one another and be ready to meet the Lord whether you die first or go in the Rapture. The Deciples ask Jesus what would be the sign of his coming. (The Sermon on the Mount) and he gave us signs to watch for. I have always been facinated with the whole Bible. It is life to us. Written under the inspiration of the Holy Ghost. In it contains such words of life, encouragement, love, miracles, and much more. Revelation tells us much on our new life in heaven and the tribulation period. It is important or it would not be in there. I do not argue about the Bible. As Christians we need to be in one mind and one accord spreading the word to a loss and dying world.

Old 11-23-2010, 09:01 AM

8,182 posts, read 9,211,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by readyrapture View Post
Prepare to meet thy God. It means to be ready. Are you living the way Jesus wants us to live? Are you living a rightous and holy life? Yes the Lord has always gave visions over the 2000 years and he is still doing it today. They have always been important. Most of the visions were warning dreams and visions. I have been a Christian since I was a small child, I am 52 now. God is wonderful in this life and will be wonderful in the next. Do not be deceived, life does not end with the grave. We are his workers here to spread the good news about Jesus. Enjoy life here, be a light to the world, live according to the Word of God, love one another and be ready to meet the Lord whether you die first or go in the Rapture. The Deciples ask Jesus what would be the sign of his coming. (The Sermon on the Mount) and he gave us signs to watch for. I have always been facinated with the whole Bible. It is life to us. Written under the inspiration of the Holy Ghost. In it contains such words of life, encouragement, love, miracles, and much more. Revelation tells us much on our new life in heaven and the tribulation period. It is important or it would not be in there. I do not argue about the Bible. As Christians we need to be in one mind and one accord spreading the word to a loss and dying world.
I have been ready since Jesus was on the Cross; I am righteous in Gods sight because of what Jesus did that day. This needs to be our focus, not dreams that our mind manufactures because we are focusing on finding the antichrist so much. Keep your mind on righteousness and righteousness is what the world will see, talking about evil is what the world will see if that is your message.

Telling people to live righteous is telling them to ignore what Jesus did and earn it themselves. We will never obey all 613 laws of God so it is useless to make that our goal.

Faith in what Jesus did will bring the fruit which is love; make that your focus, not laws and the search for evil.

Old 11-23-2010, 10:02 AM

5,553 posts, read 8,003,260 times
Um...permit me a moment to ask a question here. Uh...I know y'all dreamin' and stuff and having dem there vizshunzs, but since my little islands in the Caribbean are U.S territories -the Virgin Islands that is - can y'all tell me if anybody got any of them apocalyptic vizshunz about them? A brother just needs to know so I can tell maw and paw to move to Antarctica.

Old 11-23-2010, 10:20 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,289,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post
Um...permit me a moment to ask a question here. Uh...I know y'all dreamin' and stuff and having dem there vizshunzs, but since my little islands in the Caribbean are U.S territories -the Virgin Islands that is - can y'all tell me if anybody got any of them apocalyptic vizshunz about them? A brother just needs to know so I can tell maw and paw to move to Antarctica.
Tsunami's hurricanes,earthquakes,land slides and i have heard the English,French and Spanish are going to invade sometime too,the Dutch haven't made their minds up yet, and they want us to believe they are invading to bail out the Irish, because the last thing they want is another exodus of the Irish on to their own shores .

Ps

Only joking Ireland

Old 11-29-2010, 01:04 PM

7 posts, read 6,343 times
Imagine if each person was capable of creating/manifesting through the continued focus of intention, thoughts and actions....what would your personal outcome be for the End Times? What would be the cumulative effects of all population in terms of outcome?

This notion is strange for most people, yet this theory is taken seriously in the realm of Quantum Physics. Therefore one may conclude that any outcome is driven from the mass projection of belief in that outcome. So then, do we self-impose our own reality or is the ongoing reality a collective effort?

Such are questions we should ponder. Personally I keep it simple by subscribing to the notion that..."What we project outwardly into this manifest reality, will in like-kind fashion reflect back again to us". This is the freedom of choice working at its most base level.

Seek and ye shall find!

Old 12-04-2010, 08:03 AM

7 posts, read 6,343 times
This past summer I chose to get a dog. He is a Bernese Mountain Dog...a magnificent looking creature to be sure. At first he stayed within my home but there were many rules so the creature would not defile the house. Soon these rules became too much for the creature to bare, always choosing his own free will over the rules.

He was then moved to the garage where there were fewer rules with consequences. Then too, he found these rules laborious and had spite for them and became even more disobediant.

Now at 6 months old he began to no longer respond to my voice when I called him to come inside for the night. So, I decided to leave him outside for the night so he would learn a lesson that even though rules feel withholding at times, they are far better than living in the dark, cold night where there is no sustenance, nor water, nor rest.

Upon awakening the following morning I looked outside to see the creature, head hanging low, tired in appearance, no doubt cold since it is December. So, having compassion I called the dog to come in for food and rest, but he would only come to the doorway, seeming confused about all that had occurred he would not enter. So pondering this matter, I called my wife and asked that she call the dog so he may come in to eat and rest. Her voice, is sweet and kind, so this quickly got his attention and he gladly came into the garage, ate, drank and rested. Having mercy upon him, I stroked his back and spoke softly to him assuring him that despite the discipline and rules he is loved. And I wanted him to know that the rules are to keep order in my house, not for reasons of anger or hatred. Finally, this creature seems satisfied to be within my house, and patient with the rules.

How then are we any different with our Father.....if these days are the nearing of time, and he desires greatly that all those who have chosen the night to avoid the consequences of the rules, have the opportunity to return with the calling of his beloved son, a soft, loving, and kind voice. So then it must be....as always the consequences of our choices can fall into the path of destruction, but oddly enough it seems to be this suffering that puts us in a place of reason.

Is it not better for us to suffer, if we eventually learn that our Father's house , with its rules, are far better than living outside of it, in darkness, where there is no rest, no peace.

Therefore, suffering must come if the lost are to return home!

Our time of enlightenment is upon us.

Old 12-07-2011, 07:10 AM

1 posts, read 635 times
Hi everyone. I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this dream I had.

[SIZE=3]I was walking by the water. There were small mountains of rocks and sand. I looked up and saw what looked like a satellite falling down to Earth. I thought in my dream that this was one of the satellites the news said was falling, but didn’t remember a recent warning. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]As the piece was falling (it looked like the whole satellite) I watched it. Other people on the bank watched it fall too. I started running towards it to get a piece of it. So did all the other crowds. However, my angle to the piece was different from all the other people. I saw the piece hit the water. Plenty of people made it to the area before me. When I arrived, I went to a part of the small sand mountain where I thought it fell (now I am looking for it in sand, it is no longer in the ocean), and it was not there. All the other people were looking for it also. Then I saw a small hole in the sand and dived towards it. In the hole was the object, but it was not the whole satellite, it was only the very tip…the part that receives the signal. It was like a metal baking pan with a metal antennae piece in the middle (the part that receives signal) and there was a long wire-like piece that was attached. At some point I do remember thinking that this was not the whole satelite and that this part was so small because it may have broken apart at some point I did not see and the other pieces fell other places.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]I took the piece and told no one. I started running back to the apartment building to tell my wife what I found. I knew some people must have seen me and knew that I found something, but no one followed me. As I was running, I did think for a split second that “I can sell this on auction at Ebay and make thousands of dollars", although I think it was just a fleeting thought.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]When I approached the tall apartment building and went into the lobby, the stairs were in front of me to reach the elevators. On my right in the lobby, there were two camels. One camel was an adult and one was very young. They both had some sort of jacket over a majority of there heads (I could see there mouth and eyes) and a portion of their back (covering the humps). It could have been a blanket. I think it was a blanket. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]When I walked in the lobby, they both turned to look at me. I started to think that in a confrontation, the camel would win, so I turned to go back out of the front door I came in., hoping they would follow me out and then I could double back and go upstairs The camels followed me- first the adult then the young one. I ran outside down the sidewalk on the side where the camels could not follow because of the leaves and branches from all the trees lining the side of the street. There were many cars on the street. I stopped on the side of a black SUV. The camels were walking, looking for me, on the street side of the vehicles. I doubled back and went back into the building.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]I ran upstairs to the elevator. There were about four elevators. I believe I chose the 3rd elevator button. The camels followed me back inside the building and were downstairs. I remember thinking to my self "can camels climb stairs'?Seems like all the elevators showed up at the same time. People started pouring out of the elevators. The elevator I was standing in front of opened and many people started to walk out. I remember seeing a black woman in a purple long puff coat (like back in the 80’s). I believe she had a white tam hat on her head. She also had a son, or a child with her that I thought was her son. I told the people to get back into the elevator and even pushed some back in so I could get in. I told them that it was dangerous to go downstairs. I looked back and saw a bunch of people walking downstairs, out the door and all around the camel. The camels did not attack or anything. Seems like they were still looking for or at me. The people did not seem bothered at all, but I was. I didn’t see any violence, but I knew it was coming.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
Some people went back into the elevator when I pushed them. Some still left. I was focused on the woman and her child. She looked into my eyes and it looked like she believed me. She told her son to push the button up. Her son pushed the button in the elevator to go up. The doors start to close so we could go up and then I woke up.

Old 02-24-2012, 08:25 PM

2 posts, read 1,902 times
I had a very dark dream. I was in bed at night. Someone was in bed behind me, holding me. I was kicking and struggling, trying to get away. I believe the person holding me was my husband and I believe in the dream he was the devil.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity