U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-11-2009, 03:48 PM

3,973 posts, read 1,801,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
If you have problems with the article then you should take it up with the Author. His name is Todd Strandberg. After all, the article was about people just like you and the same old tired arguments. The only childish behavior going on here is coming from your ilk.

No one forced you to read the article, did they?
Maybe you ought to take a break?

Who said anyone forced me?

He does not deal with half the arguments I put up here and he states some that I have never used - so get your facts straight.

Now all you can do is say 'people like me' are 'ilk' Hmmmm. Sounds like you are the childish one or is this your idea of being filled with the Spirit and teaching the truth of His word. You would think post-trib is heretical and pre-trib necessary for salvation the way you think about people who disagree with you.

You posted it as a response to post-trib and now you are upset that we actually read it and disagree - go figure.

Old 12-11-2009, 04:14 PM

4,224 posts, read 3,442,484 times
GOOD NEWS!!! You don't have to miss the rapture!! There's still room for you!! Awesome isn't it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohj1MkEfpBg

Old 12-11-2009, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Have a nice cup of tea !!!!!!!!!
He will do both - praise God!

Old 12-11-2009, 04:34 PM

9,621 posts, read 6,311,139 times
Smile "Wait... what? Was THAT it?"

Quote:

There will be millions of lukewarm, indifferent, and carnal people that will miss this glorious moment.
I'm depending on you guys to tell us all when it happened, 'cause otherwise I'd agree; we may miss it!

Old 12-11-2009, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
GOOD NEWS!!! You don't have to miss the rapture!! There's still room for you!! Awesome isn't it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohj1MkEfpBg
Besty can ask you a serious question - why do you equate coming to the cross with not missing the rapture? Why not tell people they don't have to endure the judgment of God in hell by coming to the cross? Many people have come to the cross and have missed the rapture. The good news is not that we get raptured and miss the tribulation.

Maybe I misunderstand but in this threads context is not this what you are saying?

Old 12-11-2009, 05:46 PM

8,830 posts, read 5,887,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
Maybe you ought to take a break?

Who said anyone forced me?

He does not deal with half the arguments I put up here and he states some that I have never used - so get your facts straight.

Now all you can do is say 'people like me' are 'ilk' Hmmmm. Sounds like you are the childish one or is this your idea of being filled with the Spirit and teaching the truth of His word. You would think post-trib is heretical and pre-trib necessary for salvation the way you think about people who disagree with you.

You posted it as a response to post-trib and now you are upset that we actually read it and disagree - go figure.
Let me remind you that you are the one that starting with the name calling and childish remarks....all I said was for you to take it up with the author if you don't like what you read. We all get that you don't believe in a pre-trib rapture...geez, give it a rest!! This thread is for those who may be searching after we are gone, which I don't believe will be that much longer.

Old 12-11-2009, 06:17 PM

4,224 posts, read 3,442,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
Besty can ask you a serious question - why do you equate coming to the cross with not missing the rapture? Why not tell people they don't have to endure the judgment of God in hell by coming to the cross? Many people have come to the cross and have missed the rapture. The good news is not that we get raptured and miss the tribulation.

Maybe I misunderstand but in this threads context is not this what you are saying?

Since you've got THAT one all figured out...............Shiloh, don't play games, it's too late in the hour, O.K.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DDgO9Eambo

Old 12-11-2009, 06:25 PM

5,214 posts, read 3,055,233 times
You all know I am a Full Pret, but I wanted to know how the rapture is to take place with the saints first being taken away, when the scripture says the tares are gathered first, burned, then the wheat is placed in the barn?

Matt 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."

Please don't sock me in the nose, just asking a straightforward question about the view.

Old 12-11-2009, 06:32 PM

8,830 posts, read 5,887,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
You all know I am a Full Pret, but I wanted to know how the rapture is to take place with the saints first being taken away, when the scripture says the tares are gathered first, burned, then the wheat is placed in the barn?

Matt 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."

Please don't sock me in the nose, just asking a straightforward question about the view.
Because Matt 13:30 is speaking of the final judgment.

Old 12-11-2009, 06:51 PM

5,214 posts, read 3,055,233 times
Quote:
Because Matt 13:30 is speaking of the final judgment.
Yes I know, but Matthew 13 speaks of the entire period between the first and second comings of Christ. It describes the whole realm of profession of faith and the mingled picture of good and evil throughout the age, climaxing in judgment and separation. Some seed will fall on good ground and bring forth fruit. Therefore these seeds are human beings, and it appears that there is no distinct occurance of a rapture in between.
Just one, at the end.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity