U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
 
Old 12-06-2009, 04:26 PM
 
Location: Out of Florida........
4,273 posts, read 3,704,105 times
Reputation: 881

Advertisements

Are you going to believe? Listen to what this brother in Christ is saying.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u54aWE6xYlM
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-06-2009, 04:46 PM
 
Location: SC Foothills
8,830 posts, read 6,355,860 times
Reputation: 58121
There's a lot of excitement as well as trepidation that is all over the internet and elsewhere. The Rapture is very close and we who believe and know we will be seeing our sweet Savior very soon just want others to be prepared. The ideal situation is that everyone on the planet would be ready to go, but sadly we also know that that will not be the case.

I'm so glad that brothers and sisters in Christ, like Betsey, are willing to put themselves out there for ridicule and whatever may come their way just to let people know what is coming.

Thank you, Betsey.....I love you!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-06-2009, 04:49 PM
 
Location: Wherever women are
19,022 posts, read 14,493,812 times
Reputation: 11309
Betsey, why do you obsess over the rapture??????
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-06-2009, 05:40 PM
 
Location: Hot-Houston Texas
20,050 posts, read 21,041,058 times
Reputation: 28092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Betsey, why do you obsess over the rapture??????
She's not obsessed, she doesn't want to see anyone left behind.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-06-2009, 05:50 PM
 
12,890 posts, read 6,961,358 times
Reputation: 2388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
There's a lot of excitement as well as trepidation that is all over the internet and elsewhere. The Rapture is very close and we who believe and know we will be seeing our sweet Savior very soon just want others to be prepared. The ideal situation is that everyone on the planet would be ready to go, but sadly we also know that that will not be the case.

I'm so glad that brothers and sisters in Christ, like Betsey, are willing to put themselves out there for ridicule and whatever may come their way just to let people know what is coming.

Thank you, Betsey.....I love you!
I'm always up for being ridiculed.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-06-2009, 05:53 PM
 
Location: Hot-Houston Texas
20,050 posts, read 21,041,058 times
Reputation: 28092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
I'm always up for being ridiculed.
Me too
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-06-2009, 05:55 PM
 
12,890 posts, read 6,961,358 times
Reputation: 2388
There is a crown of righteousness for those who have loved His appearing. 2 Tim. 4:8.

'In the future there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me, but also to all who have loved His appearing.' 2 Tim 4:8
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-06-2009, 05:58 PM
 
12,890 posts, read 6,961,358 times
Reputation: 2388
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
Me too
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-06-2009, 08:50 PM
 
Location: Out of Florida........
4,273 posts, read 3,704,105 times
Reputation: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post

We'll meet some fine day!!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-06-2009, 08:51 PM
 
Location: Out of Florida........
4,273 posts, read 3,704,105 times
Reputation: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
She's not obsessed, she doesn't want to see anyone left behind.

YOU know me so well!! One to another.....I LOVE YOU TOO!!!
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top