Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2009, 05:34 PM

1 posts, read 1,379 times

Advertisements

"SPREADING THE WORD SINCE 12-05-2009"

I love everybody and you are next!

WOW some amazing things have been happening to me!

Once I type something below "something" will not let me change my text. And it's not the software. If this keeps up I think I will stick it on autopilot.

I have recently had the most extraordinary experience. And I want to change my ways. "being good"!
Expressing what happened to me inside is practically impossible.

I felt such sorrow and shame and hurt, it was of myself and the horrors happening in the world. Then at the same time I could feel the immense love of life, family, and friends that I cried my eyes out like a baby for an hour or more.

I could not sleep and my mind raced for days with a new clarity at the world and my new ability to look at the world (with the good and evil in it) and myself. It felt like I was going to go insane with this new chaos in my head. I then started pleading Save me Jesus Save me.. And the racing stopped. I began giggling with tears of joy. Spanky (my doggie) woke up and began barking at me, being playful, running in circles for no reason. It was like he felt it too. AMAZING! The more I think of the incident the more I see changing.

I have done many bad things but none I hope are not forgivable. I am stuck in a life I desperately want out of. AND AM!
My fate and faith is in his hands.

Leda
[email]Leda@ledamay.com[/email]

Every time I read this I cry and am assured I will be fine now...

Enlightenment

On a full-moon day in May, he sat under the Bodhi tree in deep meditation and said. "I will not leave this spot until I find an end to suffering." [mod]snippet and link only for copyright materials from the internet[/mod]

12-06-2009

I attended church this morning for the first time in 35 years. I found a local gay friendly Church online and called.
Pastor Ruby answered and I was choked up trying to talked with her. She immediately comforted me and I was able to get out my words.

She invited me right then. As soon as I walk in she knew it was me and came to me with open arms. We both cried. It was like I was home.

[mod]advertising [/mod]

It's is a small congregation and very open and friendly. Lots of work to do here!

I am diving in with both feet people. Something happened to me. Maybe it will you as well...

Leda
[mod]not a good practice to post your email in open forum [/mod]

--end--

I hope to keep what I felt strong inside me and work to understand the Bible more every day. Now I feel I was sent to my new congregation to help as many as I can deserving and willing to accept Jesus completely and survive by his will alone.

Leda

Last edited by Miss Blue; 12-08-2009 at 10:57 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2009, 06:12 PM

5,303 posts, read 6,434,646 times
God bless you!

Old 12-07-2009, 04:41 PM

5,493 posts, read 7,338,677 times
welcome to the forum
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity