U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2009, 11:33 PM

5,295 posts, read 4,943,229 times

Advertisements

Theologically, worshipping Christ makes one a Christian. No judgement here, just making a statement that appears to hit home with all of you. Why does it hit home I wonder?
Something you non-deists should pray about. Why does it affect you so much?
Something to pray about why it pricks each and every one of your hearts so.

Christianity (from the Greek word Xριστός, Khristos, "Christ", literally "anointed one") is a monotheistic religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth as presented in the New Testament, and since it is monotheistic, which denotes worshipping Him, you had better begin to do this to take part in the blessings of the church, which at this point, you all aren't a part of.

I pray for you all daily, that your eyes and ears open up, but it seems that what you all are afraid of is submitting and worshipping Christ. Try it, if nothing happens for you, repent for your sins, but I can guarantee each and every one of you, the revelation that you will experience will be beyond anything you have ever imagined. You have gone this far, why not just walk a little extra to the finish line,....is not that the reason why you are all here in the first place, debating with us that do truly believe in His deity? To be reveled? Or are you here just to argue with us, to prove your point and feel the effects of your fleshly desires of prideful satisfactions?

Give it a try...it won't hurt one bit...as a matter of fact, it will be a revelation.

None of us will change our minds you know...not one of us...ever. We already have what you seek.

Old 12-18-2009, 11:58 PM

1,837 posts, read 3,411,477 times
This is what I believe in. What about everyone else?

The Bible teaches that Jesus is one of three separate personal beings who are divine. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are equal and have always existed. The Bible view of the divinity of Christ is categorically different from all the above. We will one day share the divine pattern of moral conduct and be equal to God in righteousness but mankind will in no sense ever be considered divine or equal to God in nature.

Jesus pro-existed His physical birth: Jn 1:15 + Lk 1:24-26; Jn 1:1. Jesus created ALL THINGS and therefore is not Himself created: Jn 1:3; Col 1:16,17; Heb 1:2,10. Rev 5:13,14 pictures a scene with all creation worshipping Jesus as God: Rev 5:13,14

The above paragraph was taken from this link with permission:

The Deity of Jesus Christ

Old 12-19-2009, 12:05 AM

1,837 posts, read 3,411,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
Oh the foolishness, the ignorance and the arrogance, and the blaspheme of those who in their self proclaimed wisdom, would dispute and contradict the revealed truth of the Word of the eternal and infinite God Who has made His triune nature clear for all to see.

What hatred of and for the truth possesses those who deny the Deity of Christ when passage after passage reveals Him to be Almighty GOD, co-equal, and co-eternal with both God the Father and with God the Holy Spirit.

He is revealed as God in John 1:1 ''In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God [kai Theos En ho logos]. 2) He was in the beginning with God. 3) All things came into being by Him (Jesus Christ), and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4) In Him was life, and the life was the light of men, 5) And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. (Oh the depth of the darkness of those who do not comprehend that Jesus Christ is God.)

Then there's Phillippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus, 6) Who, being in the form of God [hos en morphe Theou huparchon-being inherently 'in the form of God'], thought it not robbery to be equal with God. 7) But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men; 8) And, being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

C.I. Scofield writes;

Phil.(2:6) This is one of the strongest assertions in the N.T. of the Deity of Jesus Christ. The form (Gk, morphe) is the external appearance by which a person or thing strikes the vision; yet it is an external form truly indicative of the inner nature from which it springs. Nothing in this passage teaches that the eternal Word (Jn. 1:1) emptied Himself of either His divine nature or His attributes, but only of the outward and visible manifestation of the Godhead. God may change form, but He cannot cease to be God. At all times His divine attributes could be exercised according to His will. See notes at Jn.1:1 and 20:28.

John (1:1) Greek Logos (Aram. Memra, used as a designation of God in the Targums, i.e. Aramaic translations of the O.T.). The Greek word means, (1) a thought or concept; and (2) the expression or utterance of that thought. As a designation of Christ, therefore, Logos is peculiarly felicitous because (1) in Him are embodied all the treasures of the divine wisdom, the collective thought of God (1 Cor.1:24; Eph. 3:10-11; Col. 2:2-3); and (2) He is, from eternity, but especially in His incarnation, the utterance or expression of the Person and thought of Deity (Jn.1:3-5,9,14-18; 14:9-11; Col. 2:9). In the Being, Person, and work of Christ, Deity is expressed.

John (20:28) The Deity of Jesus Christ is declared in Scripture:
(1) The O.T. both intmates and explicitly predicts His Deity. (a) The theophanies intimate the appearance of God in human form, and His ministry thus to man (Gen.16:7-14; 18:2-23, especially v. 17; cp. 32:28 with Hos. 12:3-5; Ex. 3:2-14) (b) The Messiah is expressly declared to be the Son of God (Ps. 2:2-9), and God (cp, Ps. 45:6-7 with Heb. 1:8-9; Ps. 110:1 with Mt. 22:44; Acts 2:34 and Heb. 1:13; Ps.110:4 with Heb. 5:6; 6:20; 7:17-21; Zech. 6:13). (c) His virgin birth was foretold as the means through which God could be Immanuel, God with us (cp. Isa.7:13-14 with Mt. 1:22-23). (d) The Messiah is expressly invested with the divine names (Isa. 9:6-7). (e) In a prophecy of His death He is called the LORD'S ''fellow'' (cp. Zech. 13:7 with Mt. 26:31). And (f) His eternal Being is declared (cp. Mic. 5:2 with Mt. 2:6; Jn. 7:42).

(2) Christ Himself affirmed His Deity. (a) He applied to Himself the Jehovistic I AM. (The pronoun ''he'' is not in the Greek; cp. Jn. 8:24, 56-58. The Jews correctly understood this to be the Lord's claim to full Deity [V.59]. See Jn. 10:33; 18:4-6, where, also, ''he'' is not in the Greek text). (b) He claimed to be the Adonai of the O.T, (Mt. 22:42-45. See Gen. 15:2, note). (c) He asserted His identity with the Father (Mt. 28:19; Mk. 14:62; Jn. 10:30. That the Jews so understood Him is shown by Jn.31-33; 14:8-9; 17:5). (d) He exercised the chief prerogative of God--the forgiveness of sins (Mk.2:5-7; Lk. 7:48-50). (e) He asserted omnipresence (Mk. 18:20; Jn. 3:13); omniscience (Jn. 11:11-14, when Jesus was fifty miles away; Mk. 11:6-8); omnipotence (Mt. 28:18; Lk. 7:14; Jn. 5:21-23; 6:19); mastery over nature,and creative power (Lk.9:16-17; Jn. 2:9; 10:28). And (f) He received and approved human worship of Himself (Mt. 14:33; 28:9; Jn. 20:28-29).

(3) The N.T. writers ascribe divine titles to Christ (Jn. 1:1; 20:28; Acts 20:28; Rom. 1:4; 9:5; 2 Th. 1:12; 1 Tim. 3:16; Ti. 2:13; Heb. 1:8; 1 Jn. 5:20).

(4) The N.T. writers ascribe divine perfections and attributes to Christ (Mt. 11:28; 18:20; 28:20; Jn. 1:2; 2:23-25; 3:13; 5:17; 21:17; Heb. 1:3, 11-12 with Heb. 13:8; Rev.1:8,17-18; 11:17; 22:13).

(5) The N.T. writers ascribe divine works to Christ (Jn. 1:3,10; Col. 1:16-17; Heb. 1:3).

(6) The N.T. writers teach that supreme worship should be paid to Christ (Acts 7:59-60; 1 Cor.1:2; 2 Cor. 13-14; Phil.2:9-11; Heb. 1:6; Rev. 1:5-6; 5:12-13).

(7) The holiness and resurrection of Christ confirm His Deity (Jn. 8:46; Rom. 1:4).

(New Scofield Reference Bible, footnotes for Phil. 2:6, John 1:1, and John 20:28; p.1281,1123,1157.)

And yet in light of all of this, and while professing to know God, there are those who go to extraordinary, yet futile lengths in an attempt to disprove the Deity of He who created the universe. I say this. They do not know God.
Do not get frustrated..

Old 12-19-2009, 12:09 AM

8,430 posts, read 7,757,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
Theologically, worshipping Christ makes one a Christian. No judgement here, just making a statement that appears to hit home with all of you. Why does it hit home I wonder?
I'd say it bugs me that you say stuff like that more than your worship of Jesus as God. I think you don't understand but God is the only God there is so all worship goes to him even if you are worshiping in ignorance.

Quote:
Christianity (from the Greek word Xριστός, Khristos, "Christ", literally "anointed one") is a monotheistic religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth as presented in the New Testament, and since it is monotheistic, which denotes worshipping Him, you had better begin to do this to take part in the blessings of the church, which at this point, you all aren't a part of.
Yet really what Christians have done is transfer worship from God to Jesus when Jesus himself stated that all he does is to show God to man.

Quote:
I pray for you all daily, that your eyes and ears open up, but it seems that what you all are afraid of is submitting and worshipping Christ. Try it, if nothing happens for you, repent for your sins, but I can guarantee each and every one of you, the revelation that you will experience will be beyond anything you have ever imagined. You have gone this far, why not just walk a little extra to the finish line,....is not that the reason why you are all here in the first place, debating with us that do truly believe in His deity? To be reveled? Or are you here just to argue with us, to prove your point and feel the effects of your fleshly desires of prideful satisfactions?

Give it a try...it won't hurt one bit...as a matter of fact, it will be a revelation.
The fact is that there is nothing in the bible to suggest that one must believe that Jesus is God in order to be saved or be called "of the faith" so unless you can prove that there is... I wonder why you are posting.

All you have given is your opinion. Which is great and informative but not proof that the scripture states a person must believe that Jesus is God.

Quote:
None of us will change our minds you know...not one of us...ever. We already have what you seek.
What exactly is it you think we seek?

Old 12-19-2009, 12:58 AM

823 posts, read 991,974 times
Quote from Sciotomicks: "I pray for you all daily, that your eyes and ears open up, but it seems that what you all are afraid of is submitting and worshipping Christ. Try it, if nothing happens for you, repent for your sins, but I can guarantee each and every one of you, the revelation that you will experience will be beyond anything you have ever imagined. You have gone this far, why not just walk a little extra to the finish line,....is not that the reason why you are all here in the first place, debating with us that do truly believe in His deity? To be reveled? Or are you here just to argue with us, to prove your point and feel the effects of your fleshly desires of prideful satisfactions?

None of us will change our minds you know...not one of us...ever. We already have what you seek.[/quote]"

Please do not pray for me....I am so happy to be where I am. I have never felt as close to God and I have been seeking since I was a young child....I have asked him to show me while praying earnestly to him - directly to God. He has shown me and blessed me in my life and in my soul....I feel it when I pray deeply. So please do not pity me for what I believe..... I am God's child and I feel so blessed and so loved - so very happy. When one talks like you and states such things as "We already have what you seek" it almost sounds as if how one talks when they are a tad insecure.

Why don't you give something a try.....seek God with all of your heart and soul....pray to him daily for his love....give this a try - it will never ever do you any harm.

Old 12-19-2009, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
I'd say it bugs me that you say stuff like that more than your worship of Jesus as God. I think you don't understand but God is the only God there is so all worship goes to him even if you are worshiping in ignorance.
LOL...coming from you Kat, who can't even exegete the word properly, I take it with a grain of salt.

Quote:
Yet really what Christians have done is transfer worship from God to Jesus when Jesus himself stated that all he does is to show God to man.
We don't transfer anything...from that statement alone it appears you have not bothered to read one shred of any of our posts in all the threads that deal with this very subject. Alas, this again shows your elementary status in the understanding of the word of God. It appears that instead of actually reading these posts from fellow brothers and sisters, all you do is argue with them without actually even taking the time to open your mind to it.

Quote:
The fact is that there is nothing in the bible to suggest that one must believe that Jesus is God in order to be saved or be called "of the faith" so unless you can prove that there is... I wonder why you are posting.
Look again, it is also obvious from your posts that you are simply either a Jew or a Muslim, and believe that Christ is a "great Prophet" only, but in fact, are not Christian, when being such, your worship should be directed at Him, God, who was also a man, humbled in our old man state, to reconcile you to God. Without accepting that, that reconciliation, is impossible.

Quote:
What exactly is it you think we seek?
You tell me, since you continue to debate with Christians on a Christian forum, where the church contends with each other about the tenets of their faith, not about the deity of Christ. That is left for the Philosophy forum. Maybe that's a better place for you.

Here in the Christian church, we believe that Christ is God.

Old 12-19-2009, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterKat View Post

Please do not pray for me....I am so happy to be where I am. I have never felt as close to God and I have been seeking since I was a young child....I have asked him to show me while praying earnestly to him - directly to God. He has shown me and blessed me in my life and in my soul....I feel it when I pray deeply. So please do not pity me for what I believe..... I am God's child and I feel so blessed and so loved - so very happy. When one talks like you and states such things as "We already have what you seek" it almost sounds as if how one talks when they are a tad insecure.

Why don't you give something a try.....seek God with all of your heart and soul....pray to him daily for his love....give this a try - it will never ever do you any harm.
I have read your posts, and they are littered with New Age philosophy, so please spare me your "all paths lead to God" jargon. Muslims feel close to Allah, but guess what, they're wrong, and what you feel, is difficult to discern that is from God when you don't have Jesus Christ, God in the flesh, resurrecting your life who reconciled you to God once and for all. Too bad, but the gloves are off with you people. We aren't playing games anymore. I have been as gentle as I could, but the consistent bashing of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, has got me turned upside down, and your continuous identification with the Christian church is not only an insult to my faith, but it is an insult to the ransom my God paid for every one of us here.
IMO, you are spitting on His crucified body.

Old 12-19-2009, 01:48 AM

823 posts, read 991,974 times
Quote:
I have read your posts, and they are littered with New Age philosophy, so please spare me your "all paths lead to God" jargon. Muslims feel close to Allah, but guess what, they're wrong, and what you feel, is difficult to discern that is from God when you don't have Jesus Christ, God in the flesh, resurrecting your life who reconciled you to God once and for all. Too bad, but the gloves are off with you people. We aren't playing games anymore. I have been as gentle as I could, but the consistent bashing of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, has got me turned upside down, and your continuous identification with the Christian church is not only an insult to my faith, but it is an insult to the ransom my God paid for every one of us here.
IMO, you are spitting on His crucified body.
I am to be honest disgusted with your talk towards me and this is the last post I will every respond of yours...as I feel that to talk the way you do to others that Love God is sinful.

In closing Enjoy

Undeniable Scriptural Proof that Jesus & God are 2 Separate Things, Even in Heaven:
  1. Jesus said in John 20:17: “Do not cling to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my father & your father, to my God & your God. [notice how God never speaks of his creation as brothers, but always children, yet Jesus calls us brothers & sisters]. This clearly shows Jesus has a God, and is not a “manifestation.” God has no God, and had to swear by himself in Abraham because God is the highest, he didn’t swear by the Son or Holy Spirit.
  2. 1 Timothy 2:5 says, “For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” This clearly makes a distinction between God & Jesus. Jesus is the Messiah, the High Priest, the King of the Jews, etc. He is a mediator between us & God. If you believe Jesus is God, then this means God is the mediator between God & man. It just makes no sense. A mediator is someone who talks on your behalf. A mediator for an attorney talks to both people for you. So again, 2 different things here.
  3. When Stephen is being stoned, he saw a vision: Acts 7:55: But he (Stephen), being full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into Heaven and saw the Glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. See, right here, they are 2 things AFTER Jesus has ascended to Heaven. If Jesus was just God manifesting himself, why in the world would he still be manifesting in Heaven as a separate entity? It makes no sense….unless of course they are 2 different beings as the bible (not men) teaches. Then it makes perfect sense.
  4. The whole book of Revelation makes distinction between God & Jesus (the lamb). By the way, Jesus is in heaven at this point, and guess what the first lines of Revelation says, “The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which GOD gave him to show his servants.” See, this is what you can’t grasp. God is still granting Jesus stuff in heaven. If you think God=Jesus, this all makes no sense. Why would God be “granting” himself something, and staying in 2 manifestations simultaneously?
  5. In Revelation 5, God is sitting on the throne holding scrolls. God asks who is worthy to open them, and no one comes forth. But wait… Then Jesus (the lamb) is standing between the throne (which God is seated), and between the four living elders. Then, get this, Jesus walks up to God & takes the scroll from his hand. Now, this is in the future, and in heaven. This is as clear as day. It shows without a doubt, even in heaven, Jesus & God are INTERACTING. Why would God be handing himself something? God could open the scroll at any time. It just makes no sense how you say they are the same. Picture a man on a throne, and another person taking a scroll from them. Can you really try to rationalize & say that both men are the same person? It makes no sense.
  6. Look what Revelation says for all of eternity: Rev 21:23: “And the City has no need of sun or moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and its lamp is the lamb.” Again, 2 different things. God is the glory, the lamb is right there with him. Then in Rev. 22:1 “Then the angel showed me the river of water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God AND of the Lamb. Hence, 2 thrones, and it doesn’t use language such as, “the throne of God, who IS the lamb”. Just as Jesus says, he sits at God’s right hand on a throne. This is literal throne. It does NOT just simply mean authority or something else. It is a LITERAL throne, and Jesus is seated at God’s right hand.
All of the above clearly show they are 2 different things. I don’t see how anyone can overcome those scriptures, unless they ignore them, or simply deny them. I trust scripture teaching, not man’s teachings. My views on Jesus are not a “mystery” nor a “contradiction.”

[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

Old 12-19-2009, 01:51 AM

2,945 posts, read 4,517,554 times
Quote:
Scio..you need to take a step back and check your ego at the door. Once again you need to realize that noone left and made scio the all wise and knowing created being of humanity. Ok..now that we got your ego in check (remember what the bible says about pride),I don`t think this pricks anyone more than any other thread on here. This is just the title of the thread. So of course all of the discussion will be about Christ`s deity..LOL
If you would like to discuss something else then start a new thread. You should also realize if you do start a thread,others will have a different view than you do. If you don`t like others disagreeing with you,then what is the point of having a discussion? If everyone agrees on everything let`s just close up shop and go home. That is one of the purposes of this forum. To talk,discuss,debate,etc. But some on here,including you obviously,take exception when you are disagreed with and others give scriptures that seem to support their view and disprove your view. Have you noticed that scripture is given that states in a straightforward manner that Jesus is not the Father. But you have to add to or assume things or give a yeah but into the scriptures you give, to get at your conclusion. Here are examples:
The father is greater than I...yeah but
There is ONE GOD,THE FATHER and one mediator OF God, the MAN Christ Jesus...yeah but
Jesus prays TO the Father..yeah but
Whenever all is subjected to him,then Jesus also shall be subjected to him..yeah but
The head of Christ is God..yeah but
The God of our Lord Jesus is the Father..yeah but
There is no need for yeah buts...just believe my friend. You are trying so hard to believe differently because that is what you have been taught. It is hard to let go of our teaching and the things that we have been indoctrinated with. But you have to decide whether to believe straightforward scripture or believe what man has told you it really means.
If someone who had never been indoctrinated with the teachings of organized religion picked up a bible and read it,they would not believe that Jesus and the Father are the same being. They would not believe that someone who prays to another is that same person. They would not believe that someone`s son is the same person they are the son of?
They would not believe when someone says his Father is greater than he,that he is the same person. They would not believe whenJesus says he is subject to his Father that he is subject to himself. They would not believe that Jesus is sitting at the right hand of himself. They would not believe that God the Father died. They would not believe that God the Father was a man. They would not believe that Jesus was committing his spirit to himself when he died on the cross. They would not believe that Jesus forsook himself on the cross.
That has to be indoctrinated into you by man. That is the only way you could come away from the bible believing that Jesus is the ALMIGHTY FATHER which is the CAUSE of all things. Because there is not one verse that says it. That is what is so amazing. There is not one verse that says such a thing but millions believe it. That`s because man has taught you to take this scripture and that scripture and spin it to mean (not that it actually says) something. Since you believe that scripture PLAINLY says that Christ is the Father God of who is the cause of all things,give one PLAIN scripture that says that. Not a scripture where you have to infer a meaning from it. Not a scripture that you have to spin. Just a PLAIN straightforward scripture that says that Jesus IS the Father God,who is the cause of all things. Just one . Out of all of the scripture in the bible, JUST ONE. The most important theme in the bible,give just one that says that straighout! Not one that says that Jesus is God,but one that says he is the same Father of which everything came out of. That is what the bible is all about..The Father..Jesus..his relationship to us. But not one scripture that unequivocally,without a doubt,plain as the nose on your face,says that Jesus Christ is the Father God,the first cause of all creation. Isn`t that amazing?

Quote:
See,here you go again. YOU want to decide who is part of God`s church and who isn`t. YOU want to decide who gets blessings and who doesn`t.
Our blessing in this life is to be adopted as a son or daughter of God in this age. Our blessing is to know him and only he can draw a man and make himself known. Our blessing is that God chose to reveal himself to us.

Quote:
I pray for you all daily, that your eyes and ears open up,
Good ,keep praying. I need all of the prayers I can get.

Quote:
but it seems that what you all are afraid of is submitting and worshipping Christ.
Are you saying your prayers aren`t working?
I worship Jesus. Unlike some others I believe he is worthy of our worship. I believe he has been annointed by the Father as his son,to be worshipped. But I don`t believe he is the Father.

Quote:
Try it, if nothing happens for you, repent for your sins, but I can guarantee each and every one of you, the revelation that you will experience will be beyond anything you have ever imagined. You have gone this far, why not just walk a little extra to the finish line,
I was part of man`s teachings and organized religion for over 40 years. I once believed as you do. I finally received revelation. You just haven`t gotten there yet. But if you truly seek the truth,I believe God will open your eyes. Just trust in God and not in man. That is the best advice I can give you. If you are not willing to let go of your teaching by man,and truly seek the truth,then it will not come to you.

Quote:
....is not that the reason why you are all here in the first place, debating with us that do truly believe in His deity? To be reveled? Or are you here just to argue with us, to prove your point and feel the effects of your fleshly desires of prideful satisfactions?
Well, I beleive that Christ is deity but I don`t believe he is the Father.
Are you here just to argue with us, to prove your point and feel the effects of your fleshly desires of prideful satisfactions? You seem to be full of pride,my friend. We are all here to learn and debate our beliefs. Not everyone is going to agree with you. I know that is what you want. That`s why I`m not sure why you are even here. People have different opinions and interpretations. You seem to have such a strong desire to want to change people`s minds to fit your belief. When they don`t ,you become prideful and arrogant, and say they are not blessed,they are not christian,they just want to argue,they want to feel the effects of their fleshly desires,etc. C`mon scio. No need to put others down like that when they are showing a willingness to listen but still don`t believe as you do.

Quote:
You do the same. Try to let go of what you have been taught and ask God for wisdom. Have a heart to heart with God. Tell him you only want to seek and serve him. You truly want the truth,even if it means letting go of the popular organized religious teachings that have been instilled in you.

Quote:
There you go again. Don`t be so bold and arrogant to believe such a thing. I know people who were once part of organized religion and believed as you do but now since after years of prayer,study,and meditation on God`s word, believe differently.
God bless,my friend. Keep praying. Stay in the word.

Old 12-19-2009, 01:52 AM

SisterKat,

Save it for another that is willing to hear your jargon...or better yet, mess with my brothers and sisters, and you will have to contend with me as well....and finally, with Christ who will judge your teachings....I know I am directly in line with what He preached, so spare me the lesson in love......you're just another wolf in sheep's clothing, and my God warned me of your kind. Put me on ignore...it will suit you best if you can't handle the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.