Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2010, 07:43 PM

1,492 posts, read 2,677,704 times

Advertisements

personally IF there is a mark by an ac,then I suspect it would be one that is VERY outwardly visible,and not hidden beneath the skin.ac will be very proud and showy;and will want everyone to outwardly display his mark,stating they are his (outwardly anyway).jmo.
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2010, 05:30 AM

37,336 posts, read 28,059,916 times
I suppose there will be one consolation if christians don't receive this chip, they will no longer be able to buy all the wares of these charlatan false prophets (and hopefully put them out of business) who know what dumb sheep are like, they tend to follow everything but the master.

Old 11-13-2010, 06:37 AM

8,831 posts, read 11,569,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC122 View Post
personally IF there is a mark by an ac,then I suspect it would be one that is VERY outwardly visible,and not hidden beneath the skin.ac will be very proud and showy;and will want everyone to outwardly display his mark,stating they are his (outwardly anyway).jmo.
You make a good point here SC122.....the mark will probably be highly visible so there will be no mistaking who has it and who doesn't. The chip could be one "phase" of the entire mark, not just the mark itself. Technologically speaking there will have to be some kind of readable data when scanned.

Old 11-13-2010, 07:05 AM

I wish someone would answer how having a chip in the flesh, changes how a man thinks spiritually , because basically what i am reading is , salvation is based for the believer and unbeliever literally on the flesh, through an inserted chip , technological circumcision is what it is.Another warning for the believer not to be deceived by the teachings of men

If you don't believe it's salvation based on the flesh read up this thread and see that another poster and I were told we were not christians because we did not believe the chip is the mark of the beast.

You couldn't make it up

Old 11-13-2010, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
I wish someone would answer how having a chip in the flesh, changes how a man thinks spiritually , because basically what i am reading is , salvation is based for the believer and unbeliever literally on the flesh, through an inserted chip , technological circumcision is what it is.Another warning for the believer not to be deceived by the teachings of men

If you don't believe it's salvation based on the flesh read up this thread and see that another poster and I were told we were not christians because we did not believe the chip is the mark of the beast.

You couldn't make it up
It may in fact affect one spiritually after they have it because there may be some questions as to whether or not they SHOULD have gotten it to begin with. The point is that we're warned about this kind of thing in the Bible, and I think it WOULD be detrimental to one's spirit to receive something that we're specifically told not to do. It may not affect one's eternal life in the long run but it could affect one's spirituality in the here and now and at judgment.

Old 11-13-2010, 07:56 AM

1,492 posts, read 2,677,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
You make a good point here SC122.....the mark will probably be highly visible so there will be no mistaking who has it and who doesn't. The chip could be one "phase" of the entire mark, not just the mark itself. Technologically speaking there will have to be some kind of readable data when scanned.
perhaps a chip and a stamp over it to 'seal' the deal.I suspect ac will want to be able to identify at once who has it and who doesn't,so they can be arrested/accousted/taken into custody..whatever you want to call it.

Old 11-13-2010, 08:00 AM

Quote:
It may in fact affect one spiritually after they have it because there may be some questions as to whether or not they SHOULD have gotten it to begin with. The point is that we're warned about this kind of thing in the Bible, and I think it WOULD be detrimental to one's spirit to receive something that we're specifically told not to do. It may not affect one's eternal life in the long run but it could affect one's spirituality in the here and now and at judgment.
Well i think i am going to have the chip so i have the ability to buy all the things that christians need to survive even if it's just short term before they have their heads chopped off

Old 11-13-2010, 08:06 AM

76,857 posts, read 47,191,511 times
Quote:
Here's some sound biblical reasoning to believe it:

Revelation 13:16-17

16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.
Those who receive the mark swear allegiance to the beast, and will pay the price. Refusal of the mark is an act of faithfulness to Jesus.

“If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.” This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus.

Then I heard a voice from heaven say, “Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.”
“Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them.”

Old 11-13-2010, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Well i think i am going to have the chip so i have the ability to buy all the things that christians need to survive even if it's just short term before they have their heads chopped off
Now you know that the Lord will provide for those who reject the mark....no need for anyone to take it. Don't you trust Him? Besides, you won't be here anyway!!

Old 11-13-2010, 11:03 AM

2,191 posts, read 4,790,766 times
Since we're on the topic here of insane conspiracy theories, I figured a lot of you folks on this page could be using this. After all, you don't want your pets to starve when you get "raptured". LMFAO!

Home Page
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity