U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 11-18-2010, 04:13 AM
 
Location: US
23,110 posts, read 11,787,777 times
Reputation: 1379

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
I don't know about the AC being Osama Bin Laden but he certainly is an "anti-christ" or the spirit thereof. Although I no longer agree with ET and the teaching of such I think Perry Stone has a lot to offer as far as prophecy and connecting the dots.
There ya go...Treat it like an inheritance...Keep the valuable Jewellry after it has all been appraised but get rid of the costume jewellry...in the trash...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-18-2010, 10:07 AM
 
2,191 posts, read 3,889,313 times
Reputation: 2248
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Here is some food for your thought, Jason.

My Synthesis1

My Synthesis2

My Synthesis3

My Synthesis4

My Synthesis5
Interesting stuff. I can personally verify some of what you're saying. Some of it is a lot easier understood by simply experiencing than trying to explain it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-18-2010, 02:10 PM
 
5,500 posts, read 4,111,852 times
Reputation: 5141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Intuition?
Yes...but better yet, woman's intuition...-
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2010, 05:12 PM
 
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
3,381 posts, read 3,165,852 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Here is some food for your thought, Jason.

My Synthesis1

My Synthesis2

My Synthesis3

My Synthesis4

My Synthesis5

Great posts, Mystic. You're posts are helpful to me and I like your analogies. But, I have a question. And forgive me. I didn't know a thing about science, or much of anything, until recently. Thanks Google, iphone, Amazon, and City-Data.

I understand (kinda) from your posts that we can all see each other and other objects because the waves are all vibrating at the same frequency, more or less, and you say we can't see the invisible because it's waving around at a higher frequency (just like things that are going very fast end up as a blur to us, even though they are solid or visible to "others.") But, wouldn't that still make them solid? Why wouldn't we bump into this stuff even though we couldn't see it?



(I think there was a Fringe episode on this. I didn't see it, but my son talked about it)

Last edited by herefornow; 11-19-2010 at 05:45 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2010, 08:42 PM
 
34,691 posts, read 22,517,818 times
Reputation: 5596
Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
Great posts, Mystic. You're posts are helpful to me and I like your analogies. But, I have a question. And forgive me. I didn't know a thing about science, or much of anything, until recently. Thanks Google, iphone, Amazon, and City-Data.

I understand (kinda) from your posts that we can all see each other and other objects because the waves are all vibrating at the same frequency, more or less, and you say we can't see the invisible because it's waving around at a higher frequency (just like things that are going very fast end up as a blur to us, even though they are solid or visible to "others.") But, wouldn't that still make them solid? Why wouldn't we bump into this stuff even though we couldn't see it?



(I think there was a Fringe episode on this. I didn't see it, but my son talked about it)
I am pleased you are making the effort to read my synthesis, herefornow. There is really nothing "solid" in the way that you mean. Even we are mostly empty space. My analogies are not perfect They are approximations to the basic concepts of vibratory energy that exist at differing levels of "becoming" . . . hence the "speed" analogy to frequency. We are just a complex composite (frequency "traffic jam") of vibrating energy of varying types that are resonant with each other. We are not "solid" either. We are a "spherical standing wave form" of our composite that is relatively permanent despite the transient energy wave forms we are made of. I hope I haven't confused you further.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2010, 09:30 PM
 
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
3,381 posts, read 3,165,852 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I am pleased you are making the effort to read my synthesis, herefornow. There is really nothing "solid" in the way that you mean. Even we are mostly empty space. My analogies are not perfect They are approximations to the basic concepts of vibratory energy that exist at differing levels of "becoming" . . . hence the "speed" analogy to frequency. We are just a complex composite (frequency "traffic jam") of vibrating energy of varying types that are resonant with each other. We are not "solid" either. We are a "spherical standing wave form" of our composite that is relatively permanent despite the transient energy wave forms we are made of. I hope I haven't confused you further.

I've been a very confused soul many times. Don't worry about it.

Are you saying we are in a quantum type of matrix?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2010, 09:52 PM
 
14,670 posts, read 7,461,011 times
Reputation: 1220
Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
Are you saying we are in a quantum type of matrix?
Anyway we can speed this up?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2010, 10:02 PM
 
34,691 posts, read 22,517,818 times
Reputation: 5596
Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
I've been a very confused soul many times. Don't worry about it.
Are you saying we are in a quantum type of matrix?
Actually . . . that is quite good as an analogy . . . as long as you do not mean the movie. It is four dimensional with spheres of becoming within becomings in quantum time (not our measured time).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2010, 10:58 PM
 
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
3,381 posts, read 3,165,852 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Actually . . . that is quite good as an analogy . . . as long as you do not mean the movie. It is four dimensional with spheres of becoming within becomings in quantum time (not our measured time).
Thanks. My son has talked about a quantum matrix, and he told me before that it isn't like the movie. I asked.

Should I take a look at quantum theory/wave mechanics to understand better? (Kindergarten style w/cute videos ) And what's the best way to understand quantum time?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2010, 11:47 PM
 
34,691 posts, read 22,517,818 times
Reputation: 5596
Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
Thanks. My son has talked about a quantum matrix, and he told me before that it isn't like the movie. I asked.

Should I take a look at quantum theory/wave mechanics to understand better? (Kindergarten style w/cute videos ) And what's the best way to understand quantum time?
The math would be unenlightening unless you routinely use it and are able to understand what its philosophical import would be. (Hint: many excellent mathematicians are not very good at it). Still there might be some explanations of quantum theory for the general public that would be helpful (if misleading because there is a lot of misunderstanding about its more esoteric concepts like indeterminacy, interference, entanglement or action at a distance or non-locality, etc.).

To understand quantum time as I use it . . . it is necessary to recognize that our consciousness takes time to form what we experience as "instantaneous" and continuous awareness which we then use to measure our time. We do not experience awareness as each individual brain activity that comprises our composite consciousness. Quantum time is the time it takes to form each "lump of awareness" (resonant neuronal composite within the substrate) that we use to measure our time. It is always beyond our reach in our sub-light timespace because its becoming exists at the light-squared level of becoming ("molecular speed").
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top