U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-11-2010, 11:21 PM

7,578 posts, read 2,732,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstborn888 View Post
Agreed.
But the eyes can only see, what the mind has, is, or will be prepared to comprehend.
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2010, 12:33 AM

73 posts, read 83,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
This was very interesting to me (and scary) so I thought I would share it here. I started a similar thread recently which I will provide a link to also but rather than add to that one I think Perry needed his own thread.

h
ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZFwKFndtg4

It's here, it's here!!! That's what I've been trying to tell people but like Perry said, the deception is very high and no one is listening. Don't get THE CHIP!!

Link to other thread:

The Mark Is Here Just Waiting For The Bill To Pass

Here is something

Note: Copyright information: Republishing of this document, graphics or videos related to the Point Prophetic website, or the 666calculator You Tube Channel video uploads is permitted and even is encouraged so long as a return link to this website is provided by the re-publisher.

• 666 word list. The words listed directly below will each calculate to 666.What are the odds?To those reading who do not understand what is so significant about this, let me explain. The prophecy of Revelation 13:16-18 does not just deal with the 666 calculation prophecy, but says also that this future mark will control buying and selling. So the fact that "bio-implant" calculates to 666 just like "satanic mark" using the same numeric alphabet values is quite significant.A bio-implant has the ability to control buying and selling if made mandatory by any government.Here is that scripture from Revelation 13:17-18
so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, which is,the name of the beast or the number of his name. (18) Here is wisdom: let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.

See graphic on right for alphabet values

http://sites.google.com/site/pointpr...e666calculator
Mark of Beast=666
Bio Implant=666
Satanic Mark=666
E-Identity = 666
Digital ID Chip=666
Satan's RFID = 666
RFID Body Tag = 666
RFID Scanner = 666
Image of Satan=666
Satan Cult = 666
Satanic magick = 666
Satan's Seal = 666

Click Graphic for calculator tools

http://sites.google.com/site/pointpr...e666calculator

Old 11-12-2010, 01:16 AM

1,492 posts, read 1,404,932 times
why the RIGHT hand? if it's one of those chips that automatically signs use on via use of your password and user id embedded in the chip,well,I don't know about anyone else,but I use my mouse with my left hand.And if my CT is bothering me,I also had a keyboard which has the touchpad.both of those scenarios would not work with such a chip.

Old 11-12-2010, 01:21 AM

um ok,so what if you take the mark with your LEFT hand,as many of us left users might do? would that send you to the great land down under? just something to think about...bible says right hand..what if you don't have a right hand and don't want it on your forehead?
besides that,you might could remove a chip,and unless it's heat-activated somehow,it might still work(I know he just said the battery had to operate with heat in the vid).but this is what makes me think the mark may not be an actual implant,since it's possible to remove it (and possibly artifically heat it?)
as far as sores go,I think the bible says sores all over the body,not just in one spot,like this video says.
but the actual MOTB won't be THE mark until the ac comes along,right? so these things now,although they may be a pre-cursor,are not actually IT.

Last edited by SC122; 11-12-2010 at 01:36 AM..

Old 11-12-2010, 01:47 AM

3,371 posts, read 2,024,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC122 View Post
um ok,so what if you take the mark with your LEFT hand,as many of us left users might do? would that send you to the great land down under? just something to think about...bible says right hand..what if you don't have a right hand and don't want it on your forehead?
besides that,you might could remove a chip,and unless it's heat-activated somehow,it might still work(I know he just said the battery had to operate with heat in the vid).but this is what makes me think the mark may not be an actual implant,since it's possible to remove it (and possibly artifically heat it?)
as far as sores go,I think the bible says sores all over the body,not just in one spot,like this video says.
but the actual MOTB won't be THE mark until the ac comes along,right? so these things now,although they may be a pre-cursor,are not actually IT.

I'm a lefty. I guess I'm safe. I knew there had to be a reason behind only 10% of the population being left handed. Now we know! That's how many will be saved. Few there be.

Old 11-12-2010, 01:55 AM

5,501 posts, read 2,488,773 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
I'm a lefty. I guess I'm safe. I knew there had to be a reason behind only 10% of the population being left handed. Now we know! That's how many will be saved. Few there be.
You ladies are a riot!
by the way, I also happened to be left-handed...Tada!!!

Old 11-12-2010, 01:58 AM

rofl ans..yes,left-handers unite!

Old 11-12-2010, 02:00 AM

5,501 posts, read 2,488,773 times
Quote:
rofl ans..yes,left-handers unite!

Old 11-12-2010, 02:02 AM

interesting the bible says right hand though..seeing as MOST ppl are right-handed.

Old 11-12-2010, 02:07 AM

73 posts, read 83,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotGot View Post
Here is something

See graphic on right for alphabet values

666 CALCULATOR - Point Prophetic

Mark of Beast=666
Bio Implant=666
Satanic Mark=666
E-Identity = 666
Digital ID Chip=666
Satan's RFID = 666
RFID Body Tag = 666
RFID Scanner = 666
Image of Satan=666
Satan Cult = 666
Satanic magick = 666
Satan's Seal = 666

Click Graphic for calculator tools

666 CALCULATOR - Point Prophetic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE9tnI2QrYg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity