Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 03:13 AM

593 posts, read 885,521 times

Advertisements

I record all of Perry Stones programs . He is a true prophet and a great teacher, addtionally I attend his semiars in Tampa ,but we differ regarding chip technology in that it's my belief that the damage done during the first 3.5 years of tribulation will essentially eliminate all technology as we know it and that differnce how Perry perceives it being available under anti-christ in the last 3.5 when the "mark " becomes necessary to receive goods and services to sustain you. Perry is a
prophet but also a human and cannot grasp the destructive nature of trib (it will be beyond com-
prehension for any of us.) The most significant technology remaining will be little garden shovels
used to dig for roots and grub worms to eat. Perry is a genius otherwise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2009, 07:27 AM

8,831 posts, read 11,574,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DASULAR17 View Post
I record all of Perry Stones programs . He is a true prophet and a great teacher, addtionally I attend his semiars in Tampa ,but we differ regarding chip technology in that it's my belief that the damage done during the first 3.5 years of tribulation will essentially eliminate all technology as we know it and that differnce how Perry perceives it being available under anti-christ in the last 3.5 when the "mark " becomes necessary to receive goods and services to sustain you. Perry is a
prophet but also a human and cannot grasp the destructive nature of trib (it will be beyond com-
prehension for any of us.) The most significant technology remaining will be little garden shovels
I think Perry has a real good grasp of what the tribulation will be like but remember.....the first 3.5 years will be deceptively peace filled because the anti-Christ will be on his best behavior, busy deceiving people to set them up for the fall. Technology is not going anywhere and will only get better.

Old 12-20-2009, 11:11 AM

1,962 posts, read 5,185,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DASULAR17 View Post
Quote:
Ilene Wright - I think Perry has a real good grasp of what the tribulation will be like but remember.....the first 3.5 years will be deceptively peace filled because the anti-Christ will be on his best behavior, busy deceiving people to set them up for the fall. Technology is not going anywhere and will only get better.
I can't believe it! After this goof ball has been proven a fake and WOF abuser you people are still on this and in love with him? Come on!

Old 12-20-2009, 11:38 AM

303 posts, read 567,991 times
MARKS you said:After this goof ball has been proven a fake and WOF abuser

Please elaborate Im truly interested in what and have never heard what you are speaking of, THANX..........

Old 12-20-2009, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caucazhin View Post
MARKS you said:After this goof ball has been proven a fake and WOF abuser

Please elaborate Im truly interested in what and have never heard what you are speaking of, THANX..........
Come on it doesn't take a lot to see this. A little discernment goes a long way!

Here are just a few:

Perry Stone EXPOSED!

Is Perry Stone Biblically Sound? « End Times Prophetic, Prophecy, Visions, Dreams, Revelation, Christian Blog

Perry Stone Teaches Satan's Lie

I'm sure there is much more.

Old 12-20-2009, 12:43 PM

303 posts, read 567,991 times
yeah that heal a meal thing is nonsense and if he was hanging with Paula White thats even worse she deviate
but as far as the rapture is concerned at this point Im still pre trib....
PEACE & thanx for the linx

Old 12-20-2009, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caucazhin View Post
yeah that heal a meal thing is nonsense and if he was hanging with Paula White thats even worse she deviate
but as far as the rapture is concerned at this point Im still pre trib....
PEACE & thanx for the linx
Not a problem.

Old 12-20-2009, 03:39 PM

150 posts, read 300,066 times
Listen closely to Perry Stone's teaching and compare it with the Bible.He sounds good on TV but once again compare his teaching to the Bible.

Old 12-26-2009, 08:12 PM

118 posts, read 176,479 times
Quote:
Question if I may.....Why say that the mark/sign of the Lord would have to be a physical one?
That is exactly, I don't believe it was a physical one. I am stating that if the belief that the mark of the beast is a microchip, tatoo etc. then with that interpretation, the mark of the Lord must also be physical. I believe since the mark of the Lord is not a physical one but a spiritual one, then the same must be true of satan's/beast mark

Quote:
Question again if I may, would you say that a person who doesn't obey the commandments of God is already rejecting Him?
Even Christians disobey God's commands. I believe that a saved person is marked for God and saved but we all still sin. Those that have rejected Christ do not have the mark of the Lord. We can all agree, it is only through Christ we are saved and marked for Him.

Praise God we are forgiven. The question is who has received the redemption of sin through the atoning work of Christ? Only they are marked for God.

J
Quote:
ust curious......You say: [b]You cannot be fooled into taking the mark.

Question again if I may........Do you feel that you can, however be misled by it's purpose? It's true intent, thereby causing you to be deceived? How sure are you?
No. A rejection of Christ is intentional and condemning of ones soul. You cannot be fooled or misled into doing so. Either you do outright or you receive Him. The condemning of ones soul cannot be tricked into receiving. You have to ouright understand it is a rejection of Christ, otherwise you cannot be condemned. God is a loving God and the rejection of Him is a decision of the heart. He would never hold it against you if you did so without knowing it.

Those that do not receive Him at anytime in their life are not marked for Him. We who have received Him in our lifetime are marked for God and known to Him before the foundation of the world. Those that do not receive Him were also known to Him before the foundation of the world.

The mark of the beast cannot be a trick for it to condemn ones soul. The rejection of Christ must be intentional in my opinion.

God Bless.

Old 12-26-2009, 09:21 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,574,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marks View Post
I can't believe it! After this goof ball has been proven a fake and WOF abuser you people are still on this and in love with him? Come on!
Perry Stone has IN NO WAY been proven to be fake. What in the world is your beef with someone who knows the Bible and prophecy? Are you jealous?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity