Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 04:12 PM

2,124 posts, read 6,821,410 times

Advertisements

The abortion cemetary parade makes its rounds here in TN on the Baptist church lawns. You know, they stick a bunch of crosses in the ground to represent dead babies and have a big sign that says ABORTION MURDERS CHILDREN.

Conservatives, could you stick to the facts - just once? please? The fact is, abortion kills fetuses. To say that it murders children assumes a lot of things. (Do I need to explain further or can you figure it out?) Why don't you try to convert people to your way of thinking with the TRUTH for once (i.e. FACTS), not SCARE TACTICS and DRAMA.

If abortion didn't exist, we'd have thousands more children in orphanages, without family love and structure, leading to overpopulation and more crime. Why don't you dwell on that. Better yet, instead of spending your time attacking liberals and pro-choice supporters, try preaching with your ACTIONS instead of your words. Be a foster parent, or go help a homeless person.

Old 12-21-2009, 04:17 PM

331 posts, read 498,712 times
Umm, you seem more uninformed than you people try to make us seem. The fact is that fetuses are children--unborn children. And children are killed everyday by abortion doctors. We are fighting against the murder of innocent children/humanoid life forms.

And, we're not conservatives--WE'RE CHRISTIANS.

Old 12-21-2009, 05:51 PM

8,989 posts, read 14,563,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevil View Post

If abortion didn't exist, we'd have thousands more children in orphanages, without family love and structure, leading to overpopulation and more crime. Why don't you dwell on that. Better yet, instead of spending your time attacking liberals and pro-choice supporters, try preaching with your ACTIONS instead of your words. Be a foster parent, or go help a homeless person.
I don't know if you are a Christian or not but have you ever heard of a fetus shower or potential life shower?.....it's a baby shower. We only call it fetus or "it" when the baby isn't wanted Furthermore your logic is full of pragmatism why do we stop at babies? why not senior citizens? I mean they are not contributing anymore, why have them around? even mentally challenged people they are only putting a drain on the system especially in these fiscally challenged times.

Liberal myths.....

1)There is no such thing as over population

2) more conservatives would adopt but the system makes it nearly impossible

3) conservatives give more than liberals do. Who Gives and Who Doesn't? - ABC News

Last edited by Fundamentalist; 12-21-2009 at 06:01 PM..

Old 12-21-2009, 05:58 PM

2,529 posts, read 4,350,840 times
I have two things to say.

1. Google abortion, then go to web images. Tell me if you don't see a baby.

2. I'm so tired of people acting like those of us who are anti-abortion don't do anything to help out.

Old 12-21-2009, 11:57 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,325,912 times
Wow the OP takes the position of knowing what would happen if abortion didn't exist and implies that Christians are uninformed because they believe a fetus is a child. I think it is hard to justify murder of the unborn no matter what argument anyone may put forth.

Old 12-22-2009, 01:35 AM

1,837 posts, read 4,148,902 times
...and not to mention the mental, spiritual and emotional assault that an abortion has on the mother who aborts her baby. Those who defend abortion have NO CLUE as to what is going on. They are usually those who speak out of ignorance and do not speak out of any experience or authority. They don't recognize anything that is right because then they have to recognize "righteousness" and if they admit to righteousness they have to admit to sin which is the opposite. And they are too proud to admit they have sin. Abortion is sin, period.

There was a time that I also walked in ignorance. I believed that a fetus wasn't anything important because it wasn't seen. I was told it was tissue, I was wrong. I grew up to find out how ignorant I was especially as I carried the lives of my two precious boys. I viewed the sonogram that showed my unborn child (fetus), kicking and sucking his thumb and as I read the Holy Scriptures during my pregnancies that said "For you did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother's womb". Psalm 139:13 I became aware of the preciousness of life and rejoiced!! God gave me two beautiful gifts.. Children are a gift from the Lord (Psalm 127:3). So how can we justify killing God's gifts? We cannot.

Therefore, we (His Creation/mankind) DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO MURDER. Only the ignorant believe differently. God help them, give them understanding and open their eyes so that they can see as you do...In Jesus' Name Amen. Father forgive them for they know not what they do.

Old 12-22-2009, 06:54 AM

3,067 posts, read 4,103,201 times
all abortion kills a child.

We who have a faith in God, should always seek to defend the life of the unborn.
No matter the situation, the calling of our hearts should be to save and give the chance for life of the baby.

Old 12-22-2009, 07:09 AM

1,962 posts, read 5,196,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevil View Post
The abortion cemetary parade makes its rounds here in TN on the Baptist church lawns. You know, they stick a bunch of crosses in the ground to represent dead babies and have a big sign that says ABORTION MURDERS CHILDREN.

Conservatives, could you stick to the facts - just once? please? The fact is, abortion kills fetuses. To say that it murders children assumes a lot of things. (Do I need to explain further or can you figure it out?) Why don't you try to convert people to your way of thinking with the TRUTH for once (i.e. FACTS), not SCARE TACTICS and DRAMA.

This and his nic name says it all. See this is the mentality and this is the horrific thinking we are battling against. Pray for NJDevil's soul.

Old 12-22-2009, 07:28 AM

8,568 posts, read 16,231,007 times
Originally Posted by scottmac112
Quote:
Umm, you seem more uninformed than you people try to make us seem. The fact is that fetuses are children--unborn children. And children are killed everyday by abortion doctors. We are fighting against the murder of innocent children/humanoid life forms.
According to your logic everyone who ever masturbated or has had safe sex is a killer since every wasted male sperm and female egg has the potential to grow into a child.

Originally Posted by Fundamentalist
Quote:
Liberal myths.....

1)There is no such thing as over population
Are you stating fact or just your opinion?
Do you believe that the 1 Child Policy (1 child per couple) in Communist China is because of the myth of overpopulation?
Or are you suggesting that your American Liberals are actually Chinese Communists in disguise?

FYI most adopted children come from China, because most children in China are put up for adoption because of overpopulation and because most families prefer boys over girls; as soon as they find out that it is a girl they put her up for adoption.

Old 12-22-2009, 07:36 AM

1,595 posts, read 2,986,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marks View Post
This and his nic name says it all. See this is the mentality and this is the horrific thinking we are battling against. Pray for NJDevil's soul.
Uhm...Do you realize that the New Jersey Devils are a NHL franchise? The OP is probably from New Jersey and/or a fan of that team.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity