U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2009, 04:03 PM

10,010 posts, read 15,993,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthirsty View Post
enjoy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiNGK3y5Ypg

I truly hope you watch the whole thing..
You will never convince them. It is too scary for them.
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2009, 04:04 PM

4,439 posts, read 7,743,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enow View Post
I've been educated enough to know propaganda when I see one.
Well now that you have the proper "propaganda" education maybe now you can turn your attention to the sciences. Good luck sailor.

Quote:
All you have to do is look for the words to understand how it is presented like.. "maybe".. "possibly".. "if"... are all terms for stating a speculation, and it is often missed when they state a fact based on that speculation, but I thank the Lord that I did not miss it. I do know how to read.
Source your confusion as to "maybe".."possibly"..and "if". Maybe you are reading the wrong book. Could be you read the "Creationists Guide To Evolution" which no doubt uses a whole bunch of "maybe".."possibly" and "if" to confuse the reader.

I eagerly await the documents you've read where you came away with those "maybes".."possiblys" and "ifs".

Quote:
I've seen the "elephant", and it is pink in the eyes of the evolutionists'.
I've read your "maybe"..."possibly" and "if" and its a red herring..

Quote:
And my name is not "Tex".
I never said it was partner..

Old 12-29-2009, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
You will never convince them. It is too scary for them.
which is shocking beyond belief since evolution has zero to do with creation..

Old 12-29-2009, 04:08 PM

Quote:
which is shocking beyond belief since evolution has zero to do with creation..
It goes against the "poof" idea.

Old 12-29-2009, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
It goes against the "poof" idea.
but see I don't see how it does.

*poof* doesn't nullify *evolution*

*evolution* doesn't nullify *poof*

alas I guess for some it does.. oh well.

Old 12-29-2009, 04:15 PM

Quote:
but see I don't see how it does.

*poof* doesn't nullify *evolution*

*evolution* doesn't nullify *poof*

alas I guess for some it does.. oh well.
They dont get the difference. Poof is all they know.

Old 12-29-2009, 04:16 PM

3,540 posts, read 5,702,294 times
Quote:
Jesus is the truth and the world will persecute by withholding the truth in unrighteousness so as to keep the world in darkness.

They are already fighting to keep science from being objective by keeping Intelligent Design out of the science and out of the schools.

One has to ask themselves why public schools and science are promoting the evolution theory when it has NOT been proven yet in the first place. Students are not equipped with scientific means to pursue that academic study and so all it really serves is to destabalize society into thinking that there is no God and no consequences and no purpose for life other than surviving in a dog eat dog world. So in other words, it serves the devil.

So I do not believe that science will ever get it right especially when creationism and Intelligent Design are not even going to be considered as a hypothesis to prove or to disprove as bigotry is present within the science falsely so called.

An athiest scientist would fathom the possibility that aliens came to earth to terraform and to populate our planet with species derived from their superior technology, but to even consider the idea that God did it... was out the door.
Science has discovered many truths. And I say promote scientific truth.

I'm one theist who is not at all threatened by it.

I'm more afraid of theistic fundamentalism, than by good science any day.

Old 12-29-2009, 04:20 PM

1,315 posts, read 1,449,289 times
I'm sure there are ways to mock creationism as they do the Bible and as they do christianity.

The thread is not about winning those that do not believe in Christ to believe in creation or in the Bible, but to address believers to consider their standing in compromising the truths in the Bible with science so falsely called. Why should any believer take sides with mockers?

Can anyone see by now that there is no middle ground to serve in winning any non-believing evolutionists to Christ? Evolution has lured many away from Christ rather than turn any to Him.

That fact alone should declare that the evolution theory is of the world as it serves the devil.

As much as people want to cry out fact and mountains of evidence, those that believe in the Bible for the truth in God's words should see by now by His grace that no lie can be of the truth and there can be no partiality as God words says... so it is either the Bible is true as kept by those that loved Him and His words in the Textus Receptus from which the King James Bible was translated from as kept by the disciples at Antioch where they were first called christians or pretend that man can be infallible in science and that we are living in a world where there is no war of principality.

1 Corinthians 15:33Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 34Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

Romans 13:10Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law. 11And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. 12The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

Ephesians 5:13But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light. 14Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light. 15See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

2 Timothy 4: 1I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 2Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine. 3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 5But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. 6For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. 7I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 8Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

The Bible is the only way to reprove the fable that is called the evolution theory.

1 Timothy 6: 20O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: 21Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

Old 12-29-2009, 04:29 PM

Quote:
I'm sure there are ways to mock creationism as they do the Bible and as they do christianity.

The thread is not about winning those that do not believe in Christ to believe in creation or in the Bible, but to address believers to consider their standing in compromising the truths in the Bible with science so falsely called. Why should any believer take sides with mockers?

Can anyone see by now that there is no middle ground to serve in winning any non-believing evolutionists to Christ? Evolution has lured many away from Christ rather than turn any to Him.

That fact alone should declare that the evolution theory is of the world as it serves the devil.

As much as people want to cry out fact and mountains of evidence, those that believe in the Bible for the truth in God's words should see by now by His grace that no lie can be of the truth and there can be no partiality as God words says... so it is either the Bible is true as kept by those that loved Him and His words in the Textus Receptus from which the King James Bible was translated from as kept by the disciples at Antioch where they were first called christians or pretend that man can be infallible in science and that we are living in a world where there is no war of principality.

1 Corinthians 15:33Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 34Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

Romans 13:10Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law. 11And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. 12The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

Ephesians 5:13But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light. 14Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light. 15See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

2 Timothy 4: 1I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 2Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine. 3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 5But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. 6For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. 7I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 8Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

The Bible is the only way to reprove the fable that is called the evolution theory.

1 Timothy 6: 20O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: 21Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.
The Bible is your truth not the truth. It is a book written by men thousands of years ago. You are trusting it based on what? Feelings? Fear? Because you were told to? No one alive today was there to witness, you are going by a book, nothing more. I try not to mock unless provoked, if believing gets you through your life, fine. But dont mock those that question and use rationale and science to test what is stated in a book. For me science and the complete lack of evidence for the events and statements in the Bible prove it nothing more than a fairy tale. As far as evolution being a fable, well that is your lack of education in the area. I for one will not ever live in fear of the "afterlife" will not live my life wondering if everything I do will send me to heaven or hell, life is too short and you only get one.

Old 12-29-2009, 04:37 PM

Quote:
so it is either the Bible is true as kept by those that loved Him and His words in the Textus Receptus from which the King James Bible was translated from as kept by the disciples at Antioch where they were first called christians or pretend that man can be infallible in science and that we are living in a world where there is no war of principality.
ah yes.. the King James Bible.. completed by the Church of England..

the same Church of England that has apologized to Darwin..

Charles Darwin to receive apology from the Church of England for rejecting evolution - Telegraph

Irony.. maybe. Awesome? Definitely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity