U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 03:03 PM

696 posts, read 729,202 times

Advertisements

Thank you again for making comments to this post. I see the points you guys all make. I am the loner type I know this much, but I also sincerely wanna help people. I used to help people in a way, but it only helped them dig themselves deeper. Now I am trying to focus on a way that helps people get themselves out of the hole. It has drawn some attacks on me, but honestly it doesnt matter. However, I found in my travels that fellowship was far different from anything I had before known. Please anyone reading this even if you think yourself unworthy or small please comment. No word in Christ is small in my eyes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2010, 03:47 PM

2,739 posts, read 7,334,098 times
I agree with the others that being on this forum is one form of fellowship. A simple way to put it: "fellowship is the people you hang out with".

It isn't the quantity that matters the most, but the quality. If the people you fellowship with the most with are not Christians, then I would say there might a problem. Being a loner is not wrong...lot's of people are loners, and don't require constant company. Some do, some don't. I would just say when you do want company, to seek out other Christians. Just IMO...

Bud

Old 01-07-2010, 04:22 PM

2,558 posts, read 4,831,997 times
When I hear about people talking about fellowship, they are usually referring to a social life with people who think like they do.

Old 01-08-2010, 12:57 AM

696 posts, read 729,202 times
Thank you Okie and Bud. I see your insights. Honestly in the short time I have been here (couple days) many of the threads are some of the strongest conversations I have had. Far be it from me to keep my own post going, but I hope more people add to this. I look to the Eternity in Christ and I have so much more to absorb and learn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity