U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 03:48 PM

24 posts, read 31,982 times

Advertisements

do aborted babies go to heaven? do they even have a soul?
if they do are they babies in heaven, and this goes for babies who are born and they die as babies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2010, 03:59 PM

8,990 posts, read 8,737,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manay View Post
if they do are they babies in heaven, and this goes for babies who are born and they die as babies.
Yes aborted babies go to heaven and yes they have a soul. Scripture doesn't say if there are babies in heaven....my guess is they will be given spiritual bodies or they will be born as they should have been during the new millennial reign

Old 01-21-2010, 04:01 PM

1,837 posts, read 2,611,086 times
Quote:
Yes, they go to Heaven because there is an age of accountability where a child is able to choose or reject Christ. Before that time babies are taken to Heaven through the graciousness of God..

Old 01-21-2010, 04:13 PM

257 posts, read 251,666 times
I'm fully convinced that babies born or unborn have a soul, and should they die, go to heaven!

Old 01-21-2010, 04:32 PM

6,209 posts, read 3,925,625 times
What about 13-year old kids who die, who haven't heard the gospel... what happens to them?

Old 01-21-2010, 04:51 PM

1,837 posts, read 2,611,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legoman View Post
What about 13-year old kids who die, who haven't heard the gospel... what happens to them?
I have to go and attend to my family but the Bible says that we will ALL be without excuse therefore the Gospel will have been presented to everyone. So in answer to your question if a 13-year old that is able to chose or reject dies he will have been aware of Christ.

The age of accountability is different for every child because only God knows our heart. Our relationship and "standing" is between us and God.

Old 01-21-2010, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoman View Post
I got a better one, how about a woman born deaf and blind with little to no communication structure like Helen Keller and when Annie Sullivan broke through her isolation and started giving her the gospel. Helen Keller responded "I know He exist, I just never knew His name".

No one goes to hell because they never heard the gospel, they go there because they broke God's laws-we are all guilty because of sin. If a 13 year old has a conscience and knows the difference between right and wrong then he or she is held accountable in the eyes of God and will be judged accordingly.

Old 01-21-2010, 10:25 PM

24 posts, read 31,982 times
so are babies, babies in heaven? or do they grow older?

Old 01-21-2010, 10:31 PM

Quote:
so are babies, babies in heaven? or do they grow older?
The bible doesn't say that there are babies are in heaven. Personally I don't believe they are. I believe they are "grown". My personal belief is that since scripture says we all have new spiritual bodies like Jesus when He resurrected from the dead, we will all be the age of 30.

Old 01-21-2010, 10:36 PM

6,209 posts, read 3,925,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
I got a better one, how about a woman born deaf and blind with little to no communication structure like Helen Keller and when Annie Sullivan broke through her isolation and started giving her the gospel. Helen Keller responded "I know He exist, I just never knew His name".

No one goes to hell because they never heard the gospel, they go there because they broke God's laws-we are all guilty because of sin. If a 13 year old has a conscience and knows the difference between right and wrong then he or she is held accountable in the eyes of God and will be judged accordingly.
Are you saying Helen Keller knew about the gospel: ie. God sacrificed His son Jesus to take away her sins, and if she confesses and repents of her sin she would be saved?

Or are you saying that Helen Keller knew about the existence of God?

These are two very different things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity