U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2010, 01:47 PM

193 posts, read 253,984 times

Advertisements

1-AJS 2-BKT 3-CLU 4-DMV 5-ENW 6-FOX 7-GPY 8-HQZ 9-IR

continuation from the above post...The Lost Books - Adam and Eve

Chapter 49:1-8
v1 Then "The Word of God" came and said:--
v8 And this sign, O Adam, will happen to Me at My coming upon earth: Satan will raise the people of the Jews to put Me to death; and they will lay Me in a rock, and seal a large stone upon Me, and I shall remain within that rock three days and three nights.

Me-9 x 4 = 36
+My-11 = 47

give us this day...our daily bread
Psalm 39:4 KNOW THE MEASURE OF MAN'S DAYS = 97
LORD, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am.

Psalm 90:12 So, Teach us to number our days = 97
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2010, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Whenever I encounter the word "SING or SONG"...I always relate it to...she/he who has an ear hear..."an ear for music". The book of Psalms, Proverbs, and the Prophets are singing them...as well as the Holy Angels of the Lord...while the Creator was creating LIFE

do-10 +re-14 +mi-13 +fa-7 +so-7 +la-4 +ti-11= 66
The Book Of Life = 66
Female chromosomes xx = 66

He-13 +that-13 +hath-19 +an-6 +ear-15 = 66 (those who are not dead in the spirit)
Let
-10 +her-22 +hear-23 +what-16 +the-15 +spirit-37 +saith-21 = 144,000 (x1000 years)

2nd reduced fold of 66 =
2nd reduced fold of 144 =
30 + 36 = 66
give us this day...our daily bread...
Isaiah 40 Comfort Because of Israel's Deliverance
v3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. (Mark 1:3)

v9 O Zion, that bringest good tidings, get thee up into the high mountain; O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift up , be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, Behold (see) your GOD

v12 Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out the heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth with a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?

v13 Who hath directed the Spirit of the LORD, or being his counsellor hath taught him?
v14 With whom took he counsel, and who instructed him, and taught him knowledge, and shewed to him the way of understanding?
v15 Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.

v21 Have ye not known? have you not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundation of the earth?
v22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth (360), and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretchest out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

v26 Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

Psalm 40:7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me.

v8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy "LAW" is within my heart.

The "CHIEF" commands: LOVE GOD WITH ALL YOUR BEING...AND LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF...on it hangs the "LAW" of the prophets.

Let's have faith and "practice it"!!!

Last edited by life23; 03-06-2010 at 02:14 PM..

Old 03-06-2010, 03:45 PM

Psalm 13 and 94 - 9+4 = 13
HOW-19 +LONG-21 +O-6 +LORD-22 = 68
"THE WORD OF GOD"

Revelation 19, 21, and 22

The Second Coming of The Word Of God = 153
Revelation 19:13
And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called THE WORD OF GOD.

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

LIFE
Revelation 22:14
Blessed are thy that do his COMMANDMENTS (Love GOD and neighbor), that they have right to the TREE OF LIFE, and may ENTER in through the gates into the city.

DEATH - Gen. 3:19 for "dust" thou art, and unto "dust" shalt thou return
Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Revelation 15:1-2 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven LAST PLAGUES: for in them is filled up the wrath of God.

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

v15:3 And they sing "the song of Moses" 63 God's Blueprint

The One Hundred Forty Four Thousand = 153

Last edited by life23; 03-06-2010 at 04:04 PM..

Old 03-06-2010, 04:13 PM

1,315 posts, read 1,450,082 times
Revelation 7th chapter reference is towards the 144,000 Jewish converts after His appearing at the pre tribulational rapture event which is God's judgment on the House of God because of the falling away of the faith. So as the despensation of the Gospel went to the Gentiles because of the Jews rejecting the Gospel, so will the Gospel go back to the Jews because of the falling away of the faith in the times of the Gentiles which would come to an end after the pre tribulational rapture event.

Revelation 14th chapter is not pertaining to those 144,000 witnesses that are going through the great tribulation chosen from Revelation 7th chapter.

Those 144,000 are the ones the Lord has kept from being defiled by women as they were the first to be redeemed from among men as being of the firstfruits as they will sing a song that no man knoweth but them as they follow the Lord wherever He goes which is highly suggestive of how well Jesus is as the Good Shepherd to them.

It is not to say that there were only 144,000 raptured as it is pertaining to these particular saints for a reason since the elders were mentioned being there aside from the 144,000.

Interpreting Revelation can be done as the Lord gives wisdom so let us not all get into the condemning mode when applying scriptures wrong in seeing what is to come.

Keeping the faith is the good fight as the call is to every believer to depart from iniquity: any weight or sin that so easily beset us as we trust in Jesus Christ to be Our Good Shepherd in leading us in the way we ought to go as we trust in Jesus Christ as Ou Saviour to rest in Him for eternal life. May we run this race by the grace of God by looking to the author and finisher of our faith by Whom we rest our hopes on and Whom shall receive all the glory dued to His name.

Old 03-06-2010, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Interpreting Revelation can be done as the Lord gives wisdom so let us not all get into the condemning mode when applying scriptures wrong in seeing what is to come.
My Friend do you see any interpretations on the Post? "If" so...my apology...Peace!

Last edited by life23; 03-06-2010 at 04:28 PM..

Old 03-06-2010, 05:01 PM

1,315 posts, read 1,450,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by life23 View Post
My Friend do you see any interpretations on the Post? "If" so...my apology...Peace!
I believe that was in general in regards to the topic, and not addressed specifically to anyone. It was meant as an exhortation and a word of caution not to get carried away with sharing what we believe the Lord is leading us to see in coming as in this case: we prophesy in part and know in part... but we shall know what is to come soon enough.

Incidentally, I do not regard the lost books as scriptures. I believe we have all that we need in the accepted scriptures in the King James Bible in using for the meat of God's words in discerning good and evil in keeping the faith and reproving the works of darkness by the light of scriptures.

Old 03-06-2010, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enow View Post
I believe that was in general in regards to the topic, and not addressed specifically to anyone. It was meant as an exhortation and a word of caution not to get carried away with sharing what we believe the Lord is leading us to see in coming as in this case: we prophesy in part and know in part... but we shall know what is to come soon enough.

Incidentally, I do not regard the lost books as scriptures. I believe we have all that we need in the accepted scriptures in the King James Bible in using for the meat of God's words in discerning good and evil in keeping the faith and reproving the works of darkness by the light of scriptures.

There are 66 books in the canon bible...sufficient in itself...even without the
lost books...already shows THE TRUTH for those "who have ears to hear"...in fact...my last post before your response #153...has nothing to do with it.

THE BOOK OF LIFE = 66

But...consider this!!!

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before GOD; and the BOOKS WERE OPENED: AND ANOTHER BOOK WAS OPENED, WHICH IS THE BOOK OF LIFE: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in THE BOOKS, according to their "WORKS".

For the 144,000...read if you may...the beginning of this thread...the crux!

Old 03-06-2010, 07:03 PM

Psalm 84:3 Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O LORD of hosts, MY KING AND MY LORD.

Old 03-07-2010, 02:17 PM

RAPTURE = 36?

Luke 17:26-37 "The Second Coming = 73"
v26 As as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
v27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

v28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
v29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
v30 Even thus shall be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
v31 In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.
v32 Remember Lot's wife.
v33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

c: Lot's wife was reluctant to leave the wealth they've amassed while in "Sodom"...livelihood!

v34 I tell you in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
v35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken and the other left.
v36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Remember...GOD gave us the mind to discern good and evil!

v37 And they answered and said unto him, Where Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles (vultures) be gathered together

Matthew 24:28 For wheresoever the CARCASE is, there will the eagles gathered together.

The meaning of: LOVE GOD (one "MUST" know who he really is before you can TRULY love him)
The meaning of: LOVE your neighbor (when ALL of us do this...then...)

JOY, LOVE AND PEACE = 63 PARADISE WILL BE RETURNED TO US...FOR WE WERE CREATED TO INHERIT THE EARTH...NOT THE *HEAVENS...ANGELS ARE ITS OCCUPANTS!

Eternal Torture/separation from the Creator is reserved for the angels/evil spirits who rebelled and cannot die!

Psalm 73:4-5 The god of the dead = 73
v4 For there are no bands in their death: but their strength is firm.
v5 They are not in trouble as other men; neither are thy plagued like other men.
v8 They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning oppression: they speak "LOFTILY".
v9 **They set their mouth against the *HEAVENS, and their TONGUE walketh through the EARTH.

**BEWARE!!!

"GOD'S BLUEPRINT" = 63

Last edited by life23; 03-07-2010 at 02:48 PM..

Old 03-07-2010, 04:41 PM

"MOTTO OF THE DAY"
You can teach a parrot to talk...yet...never can you teach it "reason"
So it goes round and around and around..........squawking all the way!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity