U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 06-16-2010, 01:34 PM
 
528 posts, read 587,886 times
Reputation: 240

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by life23 View Post
English = 38 Gematria = 38

1-AJS 2-BKT 3-CLU 4-CLU 5-ENW 6-FOX 7-GPY 8-HQZ 9-IR

Pay attention to the letters and their number values: 1 to 9 TRUE digits!
The letters are grouped into 3 with their corresponding number values except for 9 which only has 2 letter correspondence.

Jesus showed US how to use and fold (reduce) numbers by the following:

120 Disciples (students) Acts 1:15
12 Apostles (teachers)
3 Witnesses of the transfiguration namely Peter, James, and John.
120 without the zero is 12 and 1+2 is 3 (single digit being the most intimate, current, now!)

EXAMPLES:

GOD'S BLUEPRINT = 63

G-7 +O-6 +D-4 +S-1 = 18
B-2 +L-3 +U-3 +E-5 +P-7 +R-9 +I-9 +N=5 +T-2 = 45

18 + 45 = 63


Warning: When this number system is used outside of the scriptures (God's word), other than for historical tracing, then it will become a defilement of God's Number.

LET'S LOOK AT THE NUMBER 36 AN IT'S SIGNIFICANCE!

EL- 8 +SHADDAI - 28 = 36 (The name God introduced himself to Abraham Genesis 17:1)

DIVINE = 36

THE=15 +BIBLE=21 = 36

>There are 36 writers in the canon bible 28 in the old testament and 8 in the new.

Noticed how the allotment of the writers matched the El=8 for new and Shaddai=28 for the old?

>There are 36 chapters in the book of NUMBERS.
>And The LORD spake 36 times in the book of Leviticus.

AND-10 +THE-15 +LORD-22 +SPAKE-16 = 63 (The reverse of 36)

>There are 12 signs of the zodiac with 36 constellations (3 constellations for each zodiac) of stars.
>The great circle of the heavens is divided into 360 (still 36 in true digits)
>In Noah's time, there were 360 days (called prophetic year) in a year instead of 365 we have today.

Revelation 7 and 21 The tribes are positioned in the four corners of the earth by:

12,000 x 3 = 36,000

12 PATRIARCHS FROM ADAM TO NOAH X 3 SONS = 36 JAPHETH=32, +HAM=13, +SHEM=18 = 63

3 PATRIARCHS FROM ABRAHAM TO JACOB X 12 SONS (TRIBES) = 36

THE COVENANT OF EL SHADDAI WITH ABRAHAM = 144
THE PROMISE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT = 144
THE AUTHORIZED KING JAMES VERSION = 144 (only the AKJV version will fit when using numbers)

READ THE BLESSINGS OF THE TRIBES IN GENESIS 49 AND DEUTERONOMY 33 AND PAY ATTENTION TO THE BLESSINGS OF JOSEPH = 28 AND DAN = 10

GOD BLESS!



Have you ever read the book, The Stars Speak by B.r. Hicks ( Rev. Hicks of Christ Gospel Church)?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-16-2010, 01:45 PM
 
528 posts, read 587,886 times
Reputation: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by life23 View Post
English = 38 Gematria = 38

1-AJS 2-BKT 3-CLU 4-CLU 5-ENW 6-FOX 7-GPY 8-HQZ 9-IR

Pay attention to the letters and their number values: 1 to 9 TRUE digits!
The letters are grouped into 3 with their corresponding number values except for 9 which only has 2 letter correspondence.

Jesus showed US how to use and fold (reduce) numbers by the following:

120 Disciples (students) Acts 1:15
12 Apostles (teachers)
3 Witnesses of the transfiguration namely Peter, James, and John.
120 without the zero is 12 and 1+2 is 3 (single digit being the most intimate, current, now!)

EXAMPLES:

GOD'S BLUEPRINT = 63

G-7 +O-6 +D-4 +S-1 = 18
B-2 +L-3 +U-3 +E-5 +P-7 +R-9 +I-9 +N=5 +T-2 = 45

18 + 45 = 63


Warning: When this number system is used outside of the scriptures (God's word), other than for historical tracing, then it will become a defilement of God's Number.

LET'S LOOK AT THE NUMBER 36 AN IT'S SIGNIFICANCE!

EL- 8 +SHADDAI - 28 = 36 (The name God introduced himself to Abraham Genesis 17:1)

DIVINE = 36

THE=15 +BIBLE=21 = 36

>There are 36 writers in the canon bible 28 in the old testament and 8 in the new.

Noticed how the allotment of the writers matched the El=8 for new and Shaddai=28 for the old?

>There are 36 chapters in the book of NUMBERS.
>And The LORD spake 36 times in the book of Leviticus.

AND-10 +THE-15 +LORD-22 +SPAKE-16 = 63 (The reverse of 36)

>There are 12 signs of the zodiac with 36 constellations (3 constellations for each zodiac) of stars.
>The great circle of the heavens is divided into 360 (still 36 in true digits)
>In Noah's time, there were 360 days (called prophetic year) in a year instead of 365 we have today.

Revelation 7 and 21 The tribes are positioned in the four corners of the earth by:

12,000 x 3 = 36,000

12 PATRIARCHS FROM ADAM TO NOAH X 3 SONS = 36 JAPHETH=32, +HAM=13, +SHEM=18 = 63

3 PATRIARCHS FROM ABRAHAM TO JACOB X 12 SONS (TRIBES) = 36

THE COVENANT OF EL SHADDAI WITH ABRAHAM = 144
THE PROMISE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT = 144
THE AUTHORIZED KING JAMES VERSION = 144 (only the AKJV version will fit when using numbers)

READ THE BLESSINGS OF THE TRIBES IN GENESIS 49 AND DEUTERONOMY 33 AND PAY ATTENTION TO THE BLESSINGS OF JOSEPH = 28 AND DAN = 10

GOD BLESS!


So, are you saying, If you are of the tribe of Dan - you are no longer in the tribe of Dan, you are now in the tribe of Jospeh & these tribes make up the 144?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-16-2010, 03:14 PM
 
193 posts, read 253,889 times
Reputation: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by HisTime2010 View Post
Have you ever read the book, The Stars Speak by B.r. Hicks ( Rev. Hicks of Christ Gospel Church)?
No...the only book I have read was "Number in Scripture" by Bullinger...just to verify if what I was shown were of GOD. (I summarized it in my initial posts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisTime2010 View Post
So, are you saying, If you are of the tribe of Dan - you are no longer in the tribe of Dan, you are now in the tribe of Jospeh & these tribes make up the 144?
Not at all...although the tribe of Dan lost the inheritance in the final listing (Rev. 7), his seeds have co-existed by marriage within the rest of the tribes and were dispersed to the utmost parts of the earth. The 12 tribes make up the 144,000.

Read the beginning of this thread and my profile message to see what "God's blueprint" is all about.

God Bless!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-19-2010, 04:15 PM
 
193 posts, read 253,889 times
Reputation: 16
Default Give us this day our daily bread...

Isaiah 55:1-3 Ho, everyone that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

2 Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness,

3 incline your ear, and come unto me; hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercy of David.

Comment: GOD does not charge a fee to hear him speak or to know the TRUTH...when you do...be assured that you're eating the bread with too much leaven containing nothing more than air!

Isaiah 66 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? (Paradise...Genesis 3:8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day:

God Bless!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-22-2010, 02:36 AM
 
Location: San Antonio TX
127 posts, read 224,923 times
Reputation: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
Jews from the 12 tribes. God has no covenant with the gentiles. The gentiles living during the tribulation will suffer much
there are 12 tribes. the jews are from the tribe of judah.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-22-2010, 03:41 AM
 
5,500 posts, read 4,109,147 times
Reputation: 5141
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendsley View Post
there are 12 tribes. the jews are from the tribe of judah.
The Hebrews make up the 12 tribes...Judah's son Solomon founded the first organized religion and built the temple of Jerusalem for worship...Jew is derived/shortened from the word Judah...thus, those who worshipped in the temple of Solomon were called Jews...not a race, but a religion.

Quote:
Most Bible commentaries that I have read concluded that, either these are the spirits or saints, or the Jewish people, (if this were so, then woe unto us Christians...we don't stand a chance, not only are we rejected by Christ, he chose the very people who denied and crucified him.

The word Jews, is short for Judaism...a RELIGION, and not a race.

Revelation 7 speaks of the elect as coming from the 12 tribes of Israel (which are now dispersed to the 4 corners of the earth...us), which means that ALL NATIONS of the world are candidates for this election.

Are they ALIVE? I BELIEVE SO!

The question is, "How to go through the 12 gates"... (Rev. 21:12-13, 17)

Revelation 7:2-4
And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea.

Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads 36?

comment: The weight of 36 is 666 when you plus the digits 1+2+3+4+5+6...all the way to 36 will equal 666. (The opposite of God's Mark?)

And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of ISRAEL.

comment: If the angels were to hurt the earth before the chosen were sealed, then they would perish as well. (Die)

Revelation 14:1-5 This passage seems to dash the hope of Christians if you don't look at it closely.

v1 And Looked and lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Zion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

comment: John SAW them, tangible, in the flesh!

v2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: (Spirit/angels)

v3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no MAN could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

v4 These are they which were not defiled by women; (male) for they were virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These are the redeemed from among MEN, being the firstfruits (sacrifice) unto God and to the Lamb.

v5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they were "WITHOUT FAULT" before the throne of God.

comment: Jesus would not have to die for them for they are without sin!
Throughout the 66 books of the bible, I have not read of ONE, let alone 144,000 males who are faultless, except for the ONLY begotten son of GOD, The Lord Jesus Christ.

Yet, I cannot deny what is written...then I remembered the slaughter of MALE BABIES, from two years old and below, ordered by herod in search for the newborn Messiah. They must have been the descendants of Joseph, for It was Rachel who wept (Matthew 2:18). These INDEED would be the firstfruits (sacrifice) unto God and to the Lamb. They are WITHOUT GUILE. *The angels who will escort the elect.

Mark 13:20 And except that the LORD had SHORTENED THOSE DAYS, NO FLESH (ALIVE) should be saved: BUT FOR THE ELECT SAKE, WHOM HE HATH CHOSEN, he hath shortened the days.

Mark 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to SEDUCE, if it were possible, even the ELECT.

comment: NOT POSSIBLE!

Mark 13:27 And then shall he *send his angels and gather together his ELECT from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

Revelation 21:12-13,17 The Holy Jerusalem Positioning

...And had a wall great and high, and had 12 gates, and at the gates 12 angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the 12 tribes of the children of ISRAEL: (Rev. 7:5-8)

On the east 3 gates; (36,000)
On the north 3 gates (36,000)
South 3 gates (36,000)
West 3 gates (36,000)

36x4 = 144,000

And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four (144) cubits, according to the measure of man, that is, of an angel.

Revelation 22:14-15

Blessed are they that do his commandments, (Love thy GOD with all that you are, and Love your neighbor as you love yourself, for when you can do this, 2 to 9 will already be obeyed)

That they may have right to the TREE OF LIFE, and may ENTER through the gates into the City.

For without are DOGS, and SORCERERS, and WHOREMONGERS, and MURDERERS, and IDOLATERS, and WHOSOEVER, LOVETH AND MAKETH A LIE.
God Bless!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-22-2010, 04:41 AM
 
193 posts, read 253,889 times
Reputation: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendsley View Post
there are 12 tribes. the jews are from the tribe of judah.
Either you are a Christian who believes that Jesus is the Messiah or a Jew who is still waiting for the fulfillments of Prophecy.

God Bless!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2010, 04:02 AM
 
Location: San Antonio TX
127 posts, read 224,923 times
Reputation: 113
life23 i would appreciate it so much if you could calculate my birthdate and tribe of israel.
March 22, 1977.
God Bless!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2010, 03:21 PM
 
193 posts, read 253,889 times
Reputation: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by life23 View Post
1-AJS 2-BKT 3-CLU 4-DMV 5-ENW 6-FOX 7-GPY 8-HQZ 9-IR

To those who believe:
By ourselves...it is impossible...we can spend a fortune trying to trace where we came from to no avail...but with GOD...out of his love for his people...he made it simple.

By your birthdate: example October 14 1957

10th month + day 14 +19 +57 = 100 (Psalm 100)
reduced total: 1 + 5 + 10 + 12 = 28 (Joseph = 28) Psalm 28
single digits 1 + 5 + 1 + 3 = 10 read Revelation 10


Know where you came from so you'll know where your going!

Comment: The 12 GATES of Revelation 21:12 can be likened to being at the AIRPORT...you must know which gate to pass to go to your destination...each gate has a name of a TRIBE. (read Rev. 21 in it's entirety!)

Validations:
ISAIAH 49:12 The LORD hath called me from the WOMB; from the bowels of my mother hath me made mention of my name.

Psalm 87:6 The LORD shall COUNT WHEN HE WRITTETH UP THE PEOPLE. That this man was BORN there.

The practice of Astrology is the defilement of God's TRUTH

Rely on The Scriptures for this is "GOD'S WORD"

1st listing: Revelation 7:5-8 (Dan is omitted here and the list of names were copied from Gideon book AKJV)

Juda = 9 = 9 = 9
Reuben = 29 = 11 = 2
Gad = 12 = 3 = 3
Aser = 16 = 7 = 7
Nephthalim = 52 = 7 = 7
Manasses = 19 = 10 = 1
Simeon = 30 = 3 = 3
Levi = 21 = 3 = 3
Issachar = 33 = 6 = 6
Zabulun = 25 = 7 = 7
Joseph = 28 = 10 = 1
Benjamin = 32 = 5 = 5

1st full total:
9+29+12+16+52+19+30+21+33+25+28+32 = 306
2nd reduced total:
9+11+3+7+7+10+3+3+6+7+10+5 = 81
3rd reduced total:
9+2+3+7+7+1+3+3+6+7+1+5 = 54

Total of 3 folds 306 + 81 + 54 = 441-144 reverse...let see what happens when I reverse the 3 folds:
603 + 18 + 45 = 666 (The opposite of LIFE is DEATH!)

Rev. 22:15 For outside are DOGS, SORCERERS....

Second Listing: Deuteronomy 33:6 (Simeon is omitted here replaced by Jeshurun and spelling is different!)

Reuben = 29 = 11 = 2
Judah = 17 = 8 = 8
Levi = 21 = 3 = 3
Benjamin = 32 = 5 = 5
Joseph = 28 = 10 = 1
Zebulun = 29 = 11 = 2
Issachar = 33 = 6 = 6
Gad = 12 = 3 = 3
Dan = 10 = 1 = 1
Naphtali = 36 = 9 = 9
Asher = 24 = 6 = 6
Jeshurun = 35 = 8 = 8

1st full total:
29+17+21+32+28+29+33+12+10+36+24+35 = 306 (still 36!)

2nd reduced total:
11+8+3+5+10+11+6+3+1+9+6+8 = 81 (still the same total as the list in Rev. 7)

3rd single digit total:
2+8+3+5=1+2+6+3+1+9+6+8 = 54

3rd listing: Numbers 1 (Levi is not listed here and again the spelling is different)

Reuben = 29 = 11 = 2
Simeon = 30 = 3 = 3
Judah = 17 = 8 = 8
Issachar = 33 = 6 = 6
Zebulun = 29 = 11 = 2
Joseph = 28 = 10 = 1
Manasseh = 26 = 8 = 8
Benjamin = 32 = 5 = 5
Dan = 10 = 1 = 1
Asher = 24 = 6 = 6
Gad = 12 = 3 = 3
Naphtali = 36 = 9 = 9

1st full total:
29+30+17+33+29+28+26+32+10+24+12+36 = 306

2nd reduced total:
11+3+8+6+11+10+8+5+1+6+3+9 = 81

3rd single digit total:
2+3+8+6+2+1+8+5+1+6+3+9 = 54

Dan = 10 (he was replaced by Manasseh of the tribe of Joseph...having double portions as Prophecied in Gen. 49)
JUDAS = 10
Matthias + 28 =10 (The replacement of Judas in Acts 1:26 (his number bears the same numbers 28 = 10 = 1 so as not to break the total of the 12 Apostles in single digits!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendsley View Post
life23 i would appreciate it so much if you could calculate my birthdate and tribe of israel.
March 22, 1977.
God Bless!!
Kendsley I can only trace your birthdate up to David (he's from the tribe of Judah).

3 + 22 + 19 + 77 = 121 (Psalm 121 Read!)
2nd fold: 3 + 4 + 10 + 14 = 31 (Psalm 31, Isaiah 31 or any prophet in the bible that has 31 chapters.

3rd fold 3 + 4 + 1 + 5 = 13 (Revelation 13)

I reposted so that you can see how it is done...read it

God Bless!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2010, 10:20 PM
 
528 posts, read 587,886 times
Reputation: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by life23 View Post
1-AJS 2-BKT 3-CLU 4-DMV 5-ENW 6-FOX 7-GPY 8-HQZ 9-IR

To those who believe:
By ourselves...it is impossible...we can spend a fortune trying to trace where we came from to no avail...but with GOD...out of his love for his people...he made it simple.

By your birthdate: example October 14 1957

10th month + day 14 +19 +57 = 100 (Psalm 100)
reduced total: 1 + 5 + 10 + 12 = 28 (Joseph = 28) Psalm 28
single digits 1 + 5 + 1 + 3 = 10 read Revelation 10


Know where you came from so you'll know where your going!

Comment: The 12 GATES of Revelation 21:12 can be likened to being at the AIRPORT...you must know which gate to pass to go to your destination...each gate has a name of a TRIBE. (read Rev. 21 in it's entirety!)

Validations:
ISAIAH 49:12 The LORD hath called me from the WOMB; from the bowels of my mother hath me made mention of my name.

Psalm 87:6 The LORD shall COUNT WHEN HE WRITTETH UP THE PEOPLE. That this man was BORN there.

The practice of Astrology is the defilement of God's TRUTH

Rely on The Scriptures for this is "GOD'S WORD"

1st listing: Revelation 7:5-8 (Dan is omitted here and the list of names were copied from Gideon book AKJV)

Juda = 9 = 9 = 9
Reuben = 29 = 11 = 2
Gad = 12 = 3 = 3
Aser = 16 = 7 = 7
Nephthalim = 52 = 7 = 7
Manasses = 19 = 10 = 1
Simeon = 30 = 3 = 3
Levi = 21 = 3 = 3
Issachar = 33 = 6 = 6
Zabulun = 25 = 7 = 7
Joseph = 28 = 10 = 1
Benjamin = 32 = 5 = 5

1st full total:
9+29+12+16+52+19+30+21+33+25+28+32 = 306
2nd reduced total:
9+11+3+7+7+10+3+3+6+7+10+5 = 81
3rd reduced total:
9+2+3+7+7+1+3+3+6+7+1+5 = 54

Total of 3 folds 306 + 81 + 54 = 441-144 reverse...let see what happens when I reverse the 3 folds:
603 + 18 + 45 = 666 (The opposite of LIFE is DEATH!)

Rev. 22:15 For outside are DOGS, SORCERERS....

Second Listing: Deuteronomy 33:6 (Simeon is omitted here replaced by Jeshurun and spelling is different!)

Reuben = 29 = 11 = 2
Judah = 17 = 8 = 8
Levi = 21 = 3 = 3
Benjamin = 32 = 5 = 5
Joseph = 28 = 10 = 1
Zebulun = 29 = 11 = 2
Issachar = 33 = 6 = 6
Gad = 12 = 3 = 3
Dan = 10 = 1 = 1
Naphtali = 36 = 9 = 9
Asher = 24 = 6 = 6
Jeshurun = 35 = 8 = 8

1st full total:
29+17+21+32+28+29+33+12+10+36+24+35 = 306 (still 36!)

2nd reduced total:
11+8+3+5+10+11+6+3+1+9+6+8 = 81 (still the same total as the list in Rev. 7)

3rd single digit total:
2+8+3+5=1+2+6+3+1+9+6+8 = 54

3rd listing: Numbers 1 (Levi is not listed here and again the spelling is different)

Reuben = 29 = 11 = 2
Simeon = 30 = 3 = 3
Judah = 17 = 8 = 8
Issachar = 33 = 6 = 6
Zebulun = 29 = 11 = 2
Joseph = 28 = 10 = 1
Manasseh = 26 = 8 = 8
Benjamin = 32 = 5 = 5
Dan = 10 = 1 = 1
Asher = 24 = 6 = 6
Gad = 12 = 3 = 3
Naphtali = 36 = 9 = 9

1st full total:
29+30+17+33+29+28+26+32+10+24+12+36 = 306

2nd reduced total:
11+3+8+6+11+10+8+5+1+6+3+9 = 81

3rd single digit total:
2+3+8+6+2+1+8+5+1+6+3+9 = 54

Dan = 10 (he was replaced by Manasseh of the tribe of Joseph...having double portions as Prophecied in Gen. 49)
JUDAS = 10
Matthias + 28 =10 (The replacement of Judas in Acts 1:26 (his number bears the same numbers 28 = 10 = 1 so as not to break the total of the 12 Apostles in single digits!)
a question & a comment. The comment first. Above in 306 (3+6 =9), 81 (8+1=9) & 54 (5+4=9). Its all 9.

Also is this right?
1, 20, 1977
1+20+19+77 = 117 (Psalm 117)
1+3+10+14= 28 (Joseph this would be the tribe right?)
1+3+1+5 = 10

AND THIS

10, 4, 1967
10+4+19+67 = 100 (Psalm 100)
1+4+10+13 = 28 (Joseph)
1+4+1+4 = 10
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top