Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2010, 07:26 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,624,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by life23 View Post
GOD BLEW US AWAY WITH LOVE

Japheth = 32 also matched "GOD SAID=32"

The-15 WORD-24 +of-12 +GOD = 68 Rev. 19:13
Enlargement-51 + 68 = 119 Psalm 119:97-100

That's the meaning of JAPHETH!

btw - the 3 sons of Noah are the representatives of the 3 RACES!!!
JESUS came from the tribe of SHEM=18 Psalm 18:1-50 = 68
...O GOD!!!...God DID say!!!...He said, "Japheth!"...TWICE!!!...My heart is dancing life23!...I'm dancing!

Psalm 119:97-100...

O how love I Thy law!!! it IS my meditation ALL the day! Thou through Thy Commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me!!! I have more understanding than all my "teachers": for Thy testimonies ARE MY MEDITATION!!! I understand more than the ancients, because I KEEP THY PRECEPTS!!! HALLALUJUAH! HALLELUJUAH! HALLELUJUAH!

...my Psalm!

Wow!..."Japheth" = God said!
Enlargement...= Psalm 119:97-100! WOW again!

My heart is dancing!

God Bless you life!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2010, 07:42 PM

193 posts, read 307,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by verna perry View Post
...o god!!!...god did say!!!...he said, "japheth!"...twice!!!...my heart is dancing life23!...i'm dancing!

psalm 119:97-100...

o how love i thy law!!! It is my meditation all the day! Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: For they are ever with me!!! I have more understanding than all my "teachers": For thy testimonies are my meditation!!! I understand more than the ancients, because i keep thy precepts!!! Hallalujuah! Hallelujuah! Hallelujuah!

...my psalm!

wow!..."japheth" = god said!
enlargement...= psalm 119:97-100! Wow again!

my heart is dancing!

god bless you life!!!
god bless us in zion!!!

Last edited by life23; 02-04-2010 at 07:55 PM..

Old 02-04-2010, 07:55 PM

Quote:
god bless us from zion
...HALLELUJUAH!!!...

...And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Zion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads!...

...And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

...And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth!...

Revelation 14: 1-3.

Thank You Jesus.

Old 02-04-2010, 08:24 PM

To: Latte'Chic...THANK YOU FROM THE CORE OF MY BEING...Your discernment is INDEED A GIFT FROM GOD

Old 02-04-2010, 08:36 PM

Quote:
ISAIAH 53:1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.
My apology to all: This passage was actually ISAIAH 58:1

Old 02-04-2010, 10:47 PM

Quote:
c: This is a very interesting passage where the word "inheritance=16" is reiterated forcefully 10 times!
If you fold 1+6 = 7 x 10 70 x 10 = 49
Another mistake: Inheritance = 61...sorry!

Old 02-05-2010, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Luke "The physician" 3:23-38 The 75 generations of "JUDAH"
On verse 32 it shows that from Mary to ESROM=25 + MAHLAH=25 = 50 (Genesis chapter 1 to 50...eldest daughter of Zelophehad = 55 Isaiah 55)

c: The 49th generation...this is where the union of Judah=17 and Joseph's=28 bloodline occurred! Spoken by:

Ezekiel 37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of JOSEPH, and which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of JUDAH, and make them one stick, and THEY SHALL BE ONE IN MINE HAND.

Note that Joseph was mentioned first before Judah..."Genetic fingerprinting" Mary's/the woman's seed will prevail...Genesis 3:15
1-AJS 2-BKT 3-CLU 4-DMV 5-ENW 6-FOX 7-GPY 8-HQZ 9-IR

INHERITANCE = 61

ISAIAH 61:1-11
v1 The Spirit of the LORD GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the *MEEK; he hath sent me to BIND up the brokenhearted, to PROCLAIM liberty to the CAPTIVES, and the OPENING of the prison to them that are bound:

*Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the "MEEK": for they shall "INHERIT THE EARTH!" (Isaiah 55 READ!)

v2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
v3 To appoint unto them that mourn in ZION, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called TREES OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
v4 And they shall BUILD the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall REPAIR the waste cities, (7 continents) the desolations of many generations.
v6 But ye shall be named the PRIESTS of the LORD: MEN shall call you the ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye **BOAST yourselves.
v1+v2+v3+v4+v6 = 16

v11 For as the earth bringeth forth HER bud, and as the GARDEN causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the LORD GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before ALL NATIONS.

weight of 11: 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11 = 66 "The Book of Life=66"

**FEMALE CHROMOSOMES XX = 66

BABES = 11

LUKE 10:21
In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast HID these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto BABES: even so Father; for SO IT SEEMED GOO IN THY SIGHT.

To ALL! Put away "PRIDE" and serve the LORD GOD with Gladness!!!

Last edited by life23; 02-05-2010 at 03:59 PM..

Old 02-05-2010, 04:48 PM

[SIZE=2]Excerpt: htt[p://30ce.com/paulstatements.htm
Quote:
In Christ or Paul?, by Rev. V.A. Holmes-Gore: [/SIZE]
Quote:
"Let the reader contrast the true Christian standard with that of Paul and he will see the terrible betrayal of all that the Master taught. . . . For *the surest way to betray a great Teacher is to misrepresent his message. . . . That is what Paul and his followers did, and because the Church has followed Paul in his error it has failed lamentably to redeem the world. . . . The teachings given by the blessed Master Christ, which the disciples John and Peter and James, the brother of the Master, tried in vain to defend and preserve intact were as utterly opposed to the Pauline Gospel as the light is opposed to the darkness."
1-AJS 2-BKT *3-CLU 4-DMV 5-ENW *6-FOX 7-GPY 8-HQZ 9-IR

*IF YOU GAZE LONG ENOUGH AT THE GEMATRIA ABOVE, YOU'LL SEE THE CLUE!
FOX IS IN THE FAMILY OF CANINE..."DOGS"

PSALM 22:16 FOR DOGS COMPASSED ME...THE ASSEMBLY OF THE WICKED HAVE INCLOSED ME: THEY PIERCED MY HAND AND MY FEET.
Revelation 13:7 And it was GIVEN UNTO "HIM" TO MAKE WAR WITH THE "SAINTS" (12 apostles) and to OVERCOME them: and POWER was GIVEN HIM over ALL kindreds, and tongues, and NATIONS!

SAUL = 8
weight of 8: 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8 = 36
weight of 36: 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10...all the way to 36 = 666

When GOD's Holy Spirit revealed this terrifying TRUTH...I wanted to run...for I didn't know that ANYONE out there would be as discerning to what I saw!!!

As I'm posting this...tears of JOY...run down my cheeks...for the LORD heard my PRAYER!

THANK YOU "VERNA" MY DEAREST FRIEND IN CHRIST JESUS FOR GUIDING ME TO THIS SITE...I LOVE YOU!!!

Last edited by life23; 02-05-2010 at 05:06 PM..

Old 02-05-2010, 05:20 PM

Quote:
[SIZE=2]Excerpt: htt[p://30ce.com/paulstatements.htm
1-AJS 2-BKT *3-CLU 4-DMV 5-ENW *6-FOX 7-GPY 8-HQZ 9-IR

*IF YOU GAZE LONG ENOUGH AT THE GEMATRIA ABOVE, YOU'LL SEE THE CLUE!
FOX IS IN THE FAMILY OF CANINE..."DOGS"

PSALM 22:16 FOR DOGS COMPASSED ME...THE ASSEMBLY OF THE WICKED HAVE INCLOSED ME: THEY PIERCED MY HAND AND MY FEET.
Revelation 13:7 And it was GIVEN UNTO "HIM" TO MAKE WAR WITH THE "SAINTS" (12 apostles) and to OVERCOME them: and POWER was GIVEN HIM over ALL kindreds, and tongues, and NATIONS!

SAUL = 8
weight of 8: 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8 = 36
weight of 36: 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10...all the way to 36 = 666
When GOD's Holy Spirit revealed this terrifying TRUTH...I wanted to run...for I didn't know that ANYONE out there would be as discerning to what I saw!!!

As I'm posting this...tears of JOY...run down my cheeks...for the LORD heard my PRAYER!

THANK YOU "VERNA" MY DEAREST FRIEND IN CHRIST JESUS FOR GUIDING ME TO THIS SITE...I LOVE YOU!!!

...it was the LORD life23!...it was our precious LORD!

...and I'm going straight to the site you provided! I cannot wait to receive it...the Word of God!

Bless you life23...I love you too!!!!!!!

Old 02-05-2010, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by verna perry View Post
...it was the lord life23!...it was our precious lord!

...and i'm going straight to the site you provided! I cannot wait to receive it...the word of god!

bless you life23...i love you too!!!!!!!
i printed all of it for all nations to see...especially my own...who until now are still obstinate...and view me as "crazy"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity