Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2010, 01:23 PM

193 posts, read 307,222 times

Advertisements

1-AJS 2-BKT 3-CLU 4-DMV 5-ENW 6-FOX 7-GPY 8-HQZ 9-IR

The Symbolic Manifestations of "knowing" (who!) Good and evil:

Numbers 21:7-9 "The Brass Serpent" = 63 God's Blueprint!

v7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned for we have spoken against the LORD, and against thee; pray unto the LORD, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.

v8 And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, SHALL LIVE.

v9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld (knew who) the serpent of brass, HE LIVED.

Revelation 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten victory over the beast, and over his image, and over the his mark, and over the number of his name,stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

The Song of Moses = 63

Beware!!!
Fox/satan will not deny The Word of God...rather he parrots (i.e. Psalm 91) him...and when you least expect it...twists... enough to defile the words...and YOU not knowing... becomes the instrument. His words are sweet as honey corrupting souls...beguiling you with "PRIDE"!!!

Quote:
Post #150 - JESUS, THE REDEEMER/SAVIOUR OF MANKIND...every "christian" agrees to this...but who really is He?
Quote:
Let's hear what the "Holy Spirit" says...

Isaiah *43 "COMFORT BECAUSE OF ISRAEL'S RESTORATION" (AKJV)

*EPHRAIM = 43
*JESUS CHRIST = 43

Quote:
Herod certainly knew of which tribe the children should be slaughtered!!! It was Rachel who wept bemoaning her children of EPHRAIM (Matthew 2:18, Jer. 31:15)
v37 *MARK THE PERFECT MAN, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.

Genesis 37:31 And they took *Joseph's coat, and killed a kid of the goats, and dipped the coat in the blood;

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name was called "THE WORD OF GOD"

ISAIAH 43
v1
But now thus saith
THE LORD that CREATED THEE, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O ISRAEL=28, Fear not: for I have "redeemed" thee, I have called thee by thy name: thou art mine.
v2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

v3 FOR I AM THE LORD THY "GOD", 'THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL', THY SAVIOUR:"
I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.
v7 Even every one that is called by my name: for
I HAVE CREATED him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

v10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I AM HE: before me there was no GOD formed, neither shall there be after me.

v11 I, EVEN I, AM THE LORD: "AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR".

JESUS DECLARED!!!
**"I AND THE FATHER ARE ONE!!!

I AM THE FIRST AND THE LAST!!!

IF YOU SEE ME, YOU SEE THE FATHER!!!

How would you reconcile yourselves with this fact that...JESUS CHRIST IS GOD!!!

*HOLY AND REVEREND = 80 weight of 8: 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8 = 36
THE LORD JESUS CHRIST = 80
LORD GOD ALMIGHTY
(EL-8 +SHADDAI-28 = 36 in Hebrew...Gen. 17:1) = 80

v12 I HAVE **DECLARED, and HAVE SAVED, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore YE ARE MY WITNESSES, SAITH THE LORD, "THAT I AM GOD".

v25 I, EVEN I, AM HE THAT BLOTTETH OUT THY TRANSGRESSION for mine own sake, and will not remember thy SINS.

v26
Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: DECLARE THOU, THAT THOU MAYEST BE "JUSTIFIED". (by this faith with works shalt thou be saved!!!)

DENYING THE MAJESTY OF JESUS CHRIST "is the SIN OF THE HOLY SPIRIT"!!!

v27 Thy first father hath sinned, and thy TEACHERS have transgressed against me.

Psalm 90 The Song of Moses = 63
Teach us to number our days = 90

May the blind see this glaring TRUTH!!!

Last edited by life23; 03-08-2010 at 01:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2010, 03:42 PM

Continuation from Post #161
Beware!!!

Fox/satan "will not deny The Word of God"...rather he parrots (i.e. Psalm 91) him...and when you least expect it...twists... enough to defile the words...and YOU not knowing... becomes the instrument. His words are sweet as honey corrupting souls...beguiling you with "PRIDE"!!!

Psalm 35:8 Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that VERY DESTRUCTION LET HIM FALL.

Old 03-09-2010, 01:13 PM

THE GOD OF TRUTH = 68
Isaiah 65:16
...He that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes.

Isaiah 45:2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: "Psalm 24" First Resurrection = 93 Psalm 93
v3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which *CALL THEE BY THY NAME, AM the GOD of ISRAEL=28. "Gen.49:22-24 and Deut.33:13-17"
v4 For Jacob my servant's sake and Israel mine ELECT, I have even CALLED thee by thy name: I have *"surnamed" thee, though thou hast not known me.

He that hath an ear...66

v17 But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded WORLD WITHOUT END.
v18 For thus saith the LORD that CREATED THE HEAVENS; GOD HIMSELF THAT FORMED THE EARTH AND MADE IT; he hath established it, HE CREATED IT NOT IN VAIN, HE FORMED IT TO BE INHABITED: I AM THE LORD; and THERE IS NONE ELSE.

v22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE. "Psalm 22"
Quote:
Quote:
The Symbolic Manifestations of "knowing" (who!) Good and evil:

Numbers 21:7-9 "The Brass Serpent" = 63 God's Blueprint!

v7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned for we have spoken against the LORD, and against thee; pray unto the LORD, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.

v8 And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, SHALL LIVE.

v9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld (knew who) the serpent of brass, HE LIVED.

Revelation 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten victory over the beast, and over his image, and over the his mark, and over the number of his name,stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

The Song of Moses = 63

Beware!!!
Fox/satan does not deny The Word of God...rather he parrots (i.e. Psalm 91) him...and when you least expect it...twists... enough to defile the words...and YOU not knowing... become the instrument. His words are sweet as honey corrupting souls...beguiling you with "PRIDE"!!!
Food for thought:
Have you ever wondered how a poisonous snake bite is cured..."with antivenom"... a small portion of the venom injected into SHEEP, horses and goats...the blood then creates antibodies...the extracted blood becomes the antivenom...isn't that wonderful? From a layman's point of view

Last edited by life23; 03-09-2010 at 02:23 PM..

Old 03-09-2010, 04:55 PM

Obstinacy...the nature of man...even when the glaring truth is displayed by The Word God!

Man in the "flesh" is finite...thus without being REborn in the Spirit is dead!
The end of that man is, "For dust thou art...to dust shalt thou return" (cease to exist) Genesis 3:19

By Jesus' dying on the cross...he gave life again to the "flesh" by his Spirit.

Matthew 27:51-53 "Signs Accompanying Jesus' Death"
And, behold (see), the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom (by his BLOOD...we are cleansed...having his Spirit we can now approach GOD directly!); and the earth did quake, the rocks rent:

And the graves were opened; and many bodies (flesh) of the saints which slept arose,
And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Ezekiel 37:11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the WHOLE HOUSE OF ISRAEL: behold, they say, Our bones are dried up, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
v12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I WILL OPEN YOUR GRAVES, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and BRING YOU INTO THE LAND OF ISRAEL. Paradise
v13 And you shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves.

v14 And shall put my Spirit in you, and ye SHALL LIVE (literally in the flesh!) "first resurrection"

"PARADISE WILL BE RESTORED AND WE INHERIT IT"

Man's science has already accomplished what God has been saying throughout the scripture...how much more with OUR SAVIOUR?

Quote:
The science of Cloning by DNA:
Cloning has 2 meanings in biotechnology. The first is cloning of animals like Dolly the sheep. The second is the type that moleculear biologists think of when they clone genes and the like using recombinant DNA technology techniques. Genetic fingerprinting!
Quote:
From bone fragments...life can be started again
That's how much GOD LOVE HIS CREATION!

Unless of course...the dead body is cremated?

Blessed are those who received the Spirit while still in the flesh when HE returns...for they shall not taste death! Mark 9:1

Just like in the days of Noah where 4 males and 4 females were spared and Lot's...1 male and 2 females.

Last edited by life23; 03-09-2010 at 05:45 PM..

Old 03-10-2010, 01:50 PM

Luke 10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in Spirit, and said, I thank thee O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the WISE and PRUDENT, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

v24 For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have DESIRED to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

Isaiah 28:9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? Them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts?

v10 For precept must be upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little and there a little.
v11 For with stammering lips and another TONGUE (language, not unintelligible sounds) will he speak to this people.
v12 To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not HEAR.

v13 But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and SNARED AND TAKEN.

v14 Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, YE SCORNFUL MEN, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem.
v15 Because ye have said, We have made *A COVENANT WITH DEATH, and with HELL are we in agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood we hid ourselves:

*He that hath an ear...hear what the SPIRIT says!

v16 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.
v21 For the LORD shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act.

v22 Now therefore be ye not mockers, lest your BANDS (Psalm 73:4) be made stronger: for I have heard from the Lord GOD of hosts a CONSUMPTION, even determined upon the whole earth.
v23 Give ye ear, and hear my voice; hearken, and hear my speech.

v29 This also cometh forth from the LORD of hosts, which is wonderful in counsel, and excellent in working.

Isaiah 29:11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is SEALED.

Last edited by life23; 03-10-2010 at 02:03 PM..

Old 03-11-2010, 02:01 PM

Isaiah 28:22
Now therefore be ye not mockers, lest your BANDS (Psalm 73:4) be made stronger: for I have heard from the Lord GOD of hosts a CONSUMPTION, even determined upon the whole earth.

WHEN= 23???

Revelation 7 144,000
v1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
v2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of *THE LIVING GOD:=69 ({Psalm 69,21) and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea. (The GOD of the "living"...not of the dead!)

v3 Saying, HURT NOT THE EARTH, NEITHER THE SEA, NOR THE TREE, TILL WE HAVE SEALED THE SERVANTS OF OUR GOD IN THEIR FOREHEADS.

Mark 13:20 And except that THE LORD had shortened those days, NO FLESH should be saved: but for THE ELECT'S sake, whom he hath chosen, HE HATH SHORTENED THE DAYS.

Rev.7
v4 And I head the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of ALL THE TRIBES OF ISRAEL.

Mark 13:22
For false christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, TO SEDUCE, if it were possible, even the elect. (NOT POSSIBLE!)

Blessed are they who have received THE SPIRIT OF LIFE = 87 (bring to remembrance...Psalm 87) while in the flesh...for they shall not taste death. Mark 9:1

Last edited by life23; 03-11-2010 at 02:12 PM..

Old 03-11-2010, 09:05 PM

Please bring this prayer to remembrance and discern:

Matthew 6:9-15 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed BE THY NAME.

Thy kingdom come, "THY WILL" be done on EARTH as it is in HEAVEN.
Give us this day our daily bread.

And FORGIVE US OUR DEBTS, AS WE FORGIVE OUR DEBTORS.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: for thine is THE KINGDOM and POWER, and the GLORY, FOR EVER...Amen.

As a young adult, Conan Doyle's "Sherlock Holmes" fascinated me to the point where I wanted to become a lawyer...Well....here I am...following his WILL instead

Old 03-12-2010, 12:09 PM

Revelation 7 144,000
v1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
v2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of *THE LIVING GOD:=69 ({Psalm 69,21) and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea.

v3 Saying, HURT NOT THE EARTH, NEITHER THE SEA, NOR THE TREE, TILL WE HAVE SEALED THE SERVANTS OF OUR GOD IN THEIR FOREHEADS.

THE GOD OF THE LIVING = 96
Psalm 96:1-13 O Sing unto the LORD a new song: sing unto the LORD, all the earth.
v2 Sing unto the LORD, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day.
v3 Declare his glory among the heathen, his wonder among all people.
v4 For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.

v5 For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens..
v6 Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.
v7 Give unto the LORD, O ye kindreds of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength.
v8 Give unto the LORD thy glory due to his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts.
v9 O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.

v10 Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: the worlds also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.
v11 Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fullness thereof.
v12 Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice.
v13 Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.

Old 03-13-2010, 12:17 PM

Psalm 90 "The Song of Moses" = 63 God's Blueprint!
v1 LORD, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations.
v2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.
v3 Thou turnest man to destruction; and sayest, Return ye children of men.
v4 For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night night.

v10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten (70); and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years (80), yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
v11 Who knoweth the power of thine anger? ever according to thy fear, so is thy wrath.
v12 So teach us to number our days = 97, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.
v13 Return, O LORD, how long? and let it repent thee concerning thy servants.

From Creation of Adam and Eve to The Saviour/Redeemer was 5,000 years (man's days)

First countdown = 66
6th thousand years.

Revelation 20 "1,000 years of Christ' Saints reign".
v1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
v2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years.
v3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
v4 And I saw thrones and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded (John the Baptist was the forerunner) for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their forehead, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
v5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

c: The Saints (12 Apostles) proclaimed the GOOD NEWS to the ends of the earth successfully...thus the birth of the New Testament as we know it!

Second countdown = 63 + 66 = *129 (Daniel 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be *1,290 days?) food for thought.

7th thousand years!
Satan is loosed
v7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison.
v8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to the battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

The 8th thousand years or 8th day "Second and Final Coming...Judgment Day"
Second Resurrection = 90
Teach us to number our days/number in scripture/The Children of God.

OUR TIME...NOW...The new heaven and the new earth.

"LOVE" GOD WITH ALL YOUR BEING (know who he really is)
AND YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOU "LOVE" YOURSELF (do unto others...as others do unto you)

Last edited by life23; 03-13-2010 at 01:11 PM..

Old 03-14-2010, 02:28 PM

The First Book of Moses = 87
(Psalm 87)
GENESIS: Bloodline/DNA
The first part of Genesis focuses on the beginning and spread of sin in the world and culminates in the devastating flood in the days of Noah.

The second part of the book focuses on God's dealings with one man, Abraham=26, through whom God promises to bring "salvation and blessing to the world". Abraham and his descendants learn firsthand that it is always safe to"trust the Lord" in times of famine and feasting, blessing and bondage.

Quote:
The Covenant of EL=8 SHADDAI=28 with Abraham = 144 (x 1,000 years) Genesis 17:1
The Promise of the Holy Spirit = 144
Quote:
The Authorized King James Version = 144 (only with this version does "number" fit)
From Abraham...to Isaac...to Jacob...to Joseph...God's promises begin to come to fruition in a nation possessing a great land.

Genesis is a Greek word meaning "origin," "source," "generation," or "beginning."

The literary structure of Genesis is clear and is built around eleven separate units, each including the word generations in the phrase "These are the generations" or "The book of the generations":

1) Introduction to the Genealogies (1:1-2:3)
2) Heaven and Earth (2:4-4:26)
3) Adam (5:1-6:8)
4) Noah (6:9-9:29)
5) Sons of Noah (10:1-11:9)
6) Shem (11:10-26)
7) Terah (11:27-25:11)
8) Ishmael (25:12-18)
9) Isaac (25:19-35:29)
10) Esau (36:1-37:1)
11) Jacob (37:2-50:26)
weight of 11: 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11 = 66 "The Book of Life"

The covenant with the tribes starts with Abraham and culminates with Joseph:
49:22-26 Joseph shall be a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall:
v23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him:
v24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel:)
v25 Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:
v26 The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was "separate from his brethren" (meaning Nazareth or Nazarene.)

We must be acquainted with the book of Genesis in order for us to comprehend the depth of God's Plan!

God Bless

Last edited by life23; 03-14-2010 at 02:57 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity