Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2010, 05:10 PM

193 posts, read 308,107 times

Advertisements

Documentary the beast and its mark

Click the link above to view the documentary video or copy/paste it to your preferred site. By: European Christian group!

To fellow Christians: "LOVE GOD WITH ALL THAT YOU ARE AND YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF."

...HELLO!...WHAT?...AH...OKAY!

TUNE IN FOR TODAY'S SONG... BY SPECIAL REQUEST...CLICK THE ABOVE LINK!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2010, 05:17 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,660,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by life23 View Post
To soulsurv...your reply to Eusebio's post...seems to indicate that you agree with his summation of the 144,000 being of the 12 tribes and not the believers of nations? Which is CORRECT, but needs to be "untwists"...remove the "NOT"...and combine the two...the 12 tribes who are believers of all nations.

Otherwise...We face a "DILEMMA" here...unsolved until the Second Resurrection!

LIFE - the first option
Revelation 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Comment: To me...it is what it says, "to everyone" who obey his commandments

The LORD didn't say, blessed are they that do his commandments, that are the male virgins and Jews, or from New Zealand, except those who are Gentiles...THIS IS ADDRESSED TO EVERYONE WHO IS OF GOD!

DEATH - the only other option
Revelation 22:15 For without (outside) are DOGS, and SORCERERS, and WHOREMONGERS, and MURDERERS, and IDOLATERS, and WHOSOEVER loveth and maketh a lie.

Is there a Revelation 22:14 and a half...NO!!!...Oh...there is..."LIMBO"...Does this ROCK? You go "UNDER" the STICK (measuring ROD... Revelation 11...read!) oooops!...sorry...there goes my dry humor again...as my dear friend Verna mentioned
There is no in-between!

GOD is OMNI-POTENT (Almighty)...OMNI-SCIENT (creator of science)...and OMNI-PRESENT (WAS...IS...WILL BE)

Our belonging to the tribes is the "ULTIMATE GRACE" that GOD has endowed to HIS PEOPLE

This is called the Epitome of "GENETIC FINGERPRINTING"...which man's science is yet to discover!

If you do not accept this grace...subconsciously?...you've "CHOSEN DEATH"...Rev 22:15

Please...make sure that you don't get wrapped-up like a mummy!

May GOD Bless us all with his "WISDOM"

1-AJS 2-BKT 3-CLU 4-DMV 5-ENW 6-FOX 7-GPY 8-HQZ 9-IR

If you stare long enough at what letters above are in 3 and 6...you'll see a CLUE "Fox" is in the FAMILY OF CANINE (DOGS!)

Psalm 22:16 For "DOGS" have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they PIERCED my hands and my feet.

HITLER=36 - weight: 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+...all the way to...36 equals 666! (THE JEWS and the ROMANS DID NOT ACCEPT THE ULTIMATE GRACE...THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!!! (The first "Religion" and the LAST!)

Revelation 14:14-20 "REAPING TIME" JUDGMENT!

STAY "TUNED" MUSIC...SONG...PSALMS...FOR THE NEXT AIRING!
...you are so correct life23...when you stated, "There is no inbetween!" There IS NO INBETWEEN...there is another word for inbetween...as in one foot in, and one foot out...a little in, and a little out...obedient when It serves your purpose...and disobedient when it doesn't...it's called.....LUKEWARM!...and we all know...if we know the Word of God, what He will do with those who are found to be a little warm and a little cold...He will spew you out of His mouth......Jesus said that, not me.

Old 01-30-2010, 05:25 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,660,046 times
Quote:

Click the link above to view the documentary video or copy/paste it to your preferred site. By: European Christian group!

To fellow Christians: "LOVE GOD WITH ALL THAT YOU ARE AND YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF."

...HELLO!...WHAT?...AH...OKAY!

TUNE IN FOR TODAY'S SONG... BY SPECIAL REQUEST...CLICK THE ABOVE LINK!
I have watched this video twice through so far...and will probably watch it many times more before all is said and done...never...ever....before in my life have I had such a comprehensive, factual, in-depth...CONCENTRATED history lesson!! The apostacy, the falling away from the Truth, began as soon as there was a Word from God to twist!!! This video is a MUST SEE!!! If you receive it and act accordingly...it could save your very soul from eternal destruction...eternal separation from our LORD!!!

Old 01-31-2010, 12:05 AM

Quote:
excerpt:
The first hand-written English language Bible manuscripts were produced in 1380's AD by John Wycliffe, and Oxford professor, scholar, and theologian, Wycliffe, (also spelled "Wycliff & Wyclif"), was well-known throughout Europe for his opposition to the teaching of the organized Church, which he believed to be contrary to the Bible. With the help of his followers, called the Lollards, and his assistant Purvey, and many other faithful scribes, Wycliffe produced dozens of English language manuscript copies of the scriptures. They were translated out of the Latin Vulgate, which was the only source text available to Wycliffe. The Pope was so infuriated by his teachings and his translation of the Bible into English, that 44 years after Wycliffe had died, he ordered the bones to be dug-up, crushed, and scattered in the river.

Wycliffe wrote, "The Church is the totality of those who are predestined to blessedness. It includes the Church triumphant in heaven...and the Church militant or men on earth. No one who is eternally lost has part in it. There is one universal Church, and outside of it there is no salvation. Its head is CHRIST. No pope may say that he is the head, for he can not say that he is elect or even a member of the Church."

ROBBING PETER TO PAY PAUL:
"John Wycliffe had it in the 14th century: "How should God approve that you rob Peter, and give this robbery to Paul in the name of Christ?"
Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and POWER was given him over ALL kindreds, and tongues, and NATIONS.

Here is a poser: To what POWER do all NATION LEADERS bow down to?

Last edited by life23; 01-31-2010 at 01:06 AM..

Old 01-31-2010, 01:38 PM

Quote:

ROBBING PETER TO GIVE TO PAUL:

"John Wycliffe had it in the 14th century: "How should God approve that you rob Peter, and give this robbery to Paul in the name of Christ?"

The Authorized King James Version:

Revelation 13:7
And it was "given unto him to make war with the saints", and to overcome them: and POWER was given him over ALL kindreds, and tongues, and NATIONS.

Here is a poser: To what POWER do all NATION LEADERS bow down to? If you ask me?......"ORGANIZED RELIGION!"

comment: The majority of Christian churches/groups prefer to quote "The Epistles of Paul"...all 13 of them...from ROMANS to Philemon...seldom do the "12 Apostles" get credit for the WORKS that they did!

In fact..this is "THE ROOT" of all Christian contentions...brother against brother...which produce a CACOPHONY OF UNINTELLIGENT SOUNDS...totallly devoid of anything That is called LOVE! This also happened within the EPISTLES itself...the VERY reason why truth seekers left religion...

The "FIRST COMING" of the Saviour and Redeemer Jesus Christ was to fulfill The Law of Moses. To die on the cross (Psalm 22, 35, 69, and Isaiah 53) as uttered by the prophets, for the SIN of MANKIND and to pave the way of life for those who believe in him and emulate the humility and sacrifice he suffered.

This was culminated when his own, THE JEWS, with the ROMANS carried this through.

"THE FIRST RESURRECTION"

Matthew 27:50-53

v50 JESUS, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
v51 And behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

v52 AND THE GRAVES WERE OPENED; AND MANY BODIES OF THE SAINTS WHICH SLEPT AROSE.

v53 AND CAME OUT OF THE GRAVES AFTER HIS RESURRECTION, AND WENT INTO THE HOLY CITY, AND APPEARED UNTO MANY.

THE "SECOND COMING" IS THE CORE OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION WHEN THE SECOND RESURRECTION WILL BE FULFILLED AS WELL...IN... JUDGMENT DAY.

Validation: Saints Reign 1,000 Years ("The 12 APOSTLES")

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the SOULS of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, (John the Baptist was the forerunner) and for "The Word of GOD," and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

v5 But the rest of thee dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. THIS IS THE FIRST RESURRECTION.

comment: Again...most religious teachers believe that we are "STILL" waiting for the first 1,000 years of Jesus' Reign. It came and went without God's People realizing it. If you study your "HISTORY" WELL...the concentrated "WIPING OUT OF CHRISTIANS" (those who would not BOW to the ROMAN CATHOLIC RELIGION) happened in the beginning of 12th to 16th century...heightened when Papal ROME...gained power through Queen Mary of England...daughter of Henry VIII...called...Bloody Mary!

If you do not consider this fact...you'll miss the CLUES shown in the Book of Revelation and In Daniel's Prophecy! Also... that you think...the 1,000 years of Reign will give you plenty of excuses to not FEAR!...because The Lord of the house is late in his coming Therefore...totally ignoring Jesus' Resurrection and call it as...Rehearsal Resurrection...before the REAL ONE?

If you continue with this line of reasoning...INDEED!...You'll be CAUGHT UNAWARES...as Jesus SAID!

WE ARE "NOW" AT THE THRESHOLD OF THE "NEW BEGINNING"!!!

SECOND RESURRECTION: AND "JUDGMENT DAY"
v7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan will shall be LOOSED OUT HIS PRISON.

v8 And shall go out to deceived the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth.

v12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, ACCORDING TO THEIR WORKS.

comment: Let us be wise and know that whosoever will come and say that he the Christ in between these two Revelations need to be looked at closely with discernment.

The Book of ACTS: written by Luke a physician

Here's LUKE'S account of what happened on the road to Damascus:

Chapter 9:1 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest.
v2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.
v3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
v4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, SAUL, SAUL, why persecutest thou me?
v5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, *I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the *bricks.
v6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, *Arise and go into the city, and it shall be told unto thee what thou must do.
v7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, *HEARING A VOICE, BUT SEEING NO MAN.

PAUL'S ACCOUNT: ACTS chapter 22 (pay attention to the words and their differences)
v7 And I fell unto the ground, and heard a voice saying unto me, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
v8 And I answered, Who art thou, Lord? And he said unto me, I am Jesus *of Nazareth, whom thou persecutest.

v9 And THEY THAT WERE WITH ME *SAW INDEED THE LIGHT, and were afraid; but *THEY HEARD NOT THE VOICE OF HIM THAT SPAKE TO ME.

comment: Hmmm...is this a total switch? "SAW" BUT NOT HEAR!

v10 Arise, and go into Damascus; and there it shall be told thee of all things which are *APPOINTED for thee to do.

v12 And one *ANANIAS, (there is one Ananias recorded in chapter 5:1-11, who lied about the sale of his property together with Sapphira his wife) a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there.

ANOTHER ACCOUNT OF PAUL: Since no Longer any man heard...hence the 'WHAMMO?"

Acts 26:14 Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the *Pricks.

v16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for *I HAVE APPEARED UNTO THEE FOR THIS PURPOSE, TO MAKE THEE A MINISTER AND A WITNESS BOTH OF THESE THINGS WHICH THOU HAST SEEN, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee.

v17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the gentiles, unto whom now I send thee.

v18 *TO OPEN THE EYES, AND TO TURN THEM FROM DARKNESS TO LIGHT, AND FROM THE POWER OF SATAN UNTO GOD, THAT THEY MAY RECEIVE FORGIVENESS OF SINS, AND INHERITANCE AMONG THEM WHICH ARE SANCTIFIED BY FAITH THAT IS IN ME.

Comment: Goodbye, Peter, Goodbye 12 Apostles...for JESUS just stripped you off of your Apostleship...and his promise to you PETER that he will give you the "KEY" which opens the door that when you shut, no man could open, and that you open, no man could shut. Our LORD JESUS CHRIST has changed his mind and gave these to *PAUL, in a single stroke, instead!!!

*These are the descripancies between the account of Luke and the account of Paul!

Message to church of Philadelphia Rev. 3:7 "The KEY of David"

He that hath an ear... hear what the spirit says....

Last edited by life23; 01-31-2010 at 03:04 PM..

Old 02-01-2010, 03:42 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,029,149 times
Quote:
1st total:
month 4 +day-3 +year 19 + 65 = 91 (read Psalm 91)
2nd folded/reduced total:
4+3+10+11 = 28 (tribe of Joseph = 28)
3rd single digit total:
4+3+1+2 = 10 (Revelation 10)

Read the blessings of the tribes in Genesis 49 and Deuteronomy 33. Caution: Pay attention to Joseph's blessings and "DAN's"
for they both carry the reduced number 10!

"KNOW THE TREE BY ITS FRUIT!!!

(PRAY WHEN YOU SEARCH FOR THESE NUMBERS IN THE SCRIPTURES AND IT WILL TAKE TO WHERE GOD WANTS YOU HEAR HIM SPEAK THROUGH THE PROPHETS)

May God Bless You
So i decend from the tribe of Joseph?...

Old 02-01-2010, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
So i decend from the tribe of Joseph?...
Yes...Your first sum takes you to the one and only Psalm quoted by the devil when he tempted (THE SECOND TIME) Jesus on top of the Temple of Solomon. Psalm 91. Read this and discern...this happens to be my first total too!!! In fact...our 3 folds are IDENTICAL!

SECOND=24 +TEMPTATION=43 +OF=12 +JESUS
=11 EQUALS 90

PSALM 90 "TEACH US TO NUMBER OUR DAYS" = 90 (READ PSALM 90 ALSO...THIS ALSO PERTAINS TO JOSEPH!)

Matthew 4:5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of THE TEMPLE,
v6 And saith unto him, if thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, HE SHALL GIVE HIS ANGELS CHARGE CONCERNING THEE: AND IN THEIR HANDS THEY SHALL BEAR THEE UP, LEST AT ANY TIME THOU DASH THY FOOT AGAINST A STONE.
v7
Jesus said unto him, it is written again, THOU SHALL NOT TEMPT THE LORD THY GOD.
Quote:
1st total:
month 4 +day-3 +year 19 + 65 = 91 (read Psalm 91)
2nd folded/reduced total:
4+3+10+11 = 28 (tribe of Joseph = 28)
3rd single digit total:
4+3+1+2 = 10 (Revelation 10)

Read the blessings of the tribes in Genesis 49 and Deuteronomy 33. Caution: Pay attention to Joseph's blessings and "DAN's"
for they both carry the reduced number 10! READ PSALM 10!

"KNOW THE TREE BY ITS FRUIT!!!

(PRAY WHEN YOU SEARCH FOR THESE NUMBERS IN THE SCRIPTURES AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO WHERE GOD WANTS YOU TO HEAR HIM SPEAK THROUGH THE PROPHETS)

GOD is OMNI-POTENT (Almighty)...OMNI-SCIENT (creator of science)...and OMNI-PRESENT (WAS...IS...WILL BE)

Our belonging to the tribes is the "ULTIMATE GRACE" that GOD has endowed to HIS PEOPLE

This is called the Epitome of "GENETIC FINGERPRINTING"...which man's science is yet to discover!

If you do not accept this grace...subconsciously?...you've "CHOSEN DEATH"...Rev 22:15

God Bless You my KIN!

Last edited by life23; 02-01-2010 at 12:25 PM..

Old 02-01-2010, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard1965 View Post
so i descend from the tribe of joseph?...

JOSEPH = 28
ISRAEL = 28
ZION = 28
WISDOM = 29=11=2
NUMBERS = 29
MALACHI = 29
ISAIAH = 29:1-29

Read these passages..."ISAIAH 28 and 29" especially! WHY?...BECAUSE IT ENDS ON VERSE 29 MEANING CONTINUE ON TO CHAPTER 29!

Last edited by life23; 02-01-2010 at 02:00 PM..

Old 02-03-2010, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Read these passages..."ISAIAH 28 and 29" especially! WHY?...BECAUSE IT ENDS ON VERSE 29 MEANING CONTINUE ON TO CHAPTER 29!

JOSEPH=28 +WISDOM/NUMBERS=29 = 53

ISAIAH 53:1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

v2
Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their GOD: they ask of me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to GOD.

v12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, the repairer of the breach, the restorer of paths to dwell in.

Old 02-03-2010, 04:42 AM

10,295 posts, read 9,696,510 times
Life23.... I've been trying to figure what tribe I am from and am giving you my bd to see if my calculations is the same with your's.
Oct. 25, 1954
10+25+19+54=108 Psalm 108
1+7+10+9= 27=9
1+7+1+9=18 =9
Psalm 108 has 13 verses = 91 = 9+1= 10

Am I doing it correctly and can you help me with the rest.....?
Trying to understand how you have figured the equating to go from there to get the tribe... and scripture ? Thanks

Blessings....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity