Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2010, 01:44 PM

193 posts, read 308,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte'Chic View Post
Life23.... I've been trying to figure what tribe I am from and am giving you my bd to see if my calculations is the same with your's.
Oct. 25, 1954
10+25+19+54=108 Psalm 108
1+7+10+9= 27=9
1+7+1+9=18 =9
Psalm 108 has 13 verses = 91 = 9+1= 10

Am I doing it correctly and can you help me with the rest.....?
Trying to understand how you have figured the equating to go from there to get the tribe... and scripture ? Thanks

Blessings....
1-AJS 2-BKT 3-CLU 4-DMV 5-ENW 6-FOX 7-GPY 8-HQZ 9-IR

YOUR CALCULATION IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT

REVELATION 7 IS THE LAST AND FINAL LISTING...THIS IS THE LIST THAT WE HAVE TO BE IN...the changing of spelling is very IMPORTANT...because it also changes the whole meaning of A NAME!

Example: Abram=17 became ABRAHAM=26, SARAI=21 became SARAH=20, JACOB=13 became ISRAEL=28 after JOSEPH=28 was BORN.

You belong to the TRIBE OF JUDAH...because ultimately we look to the last digit!

In the first listings Deut. and Numbers...4 and 7 single digits were missing...then 7 popped up in Rev.7. (3x 777...a signal to pay attention to LAMECH's age in Genesis 5) yet, still missing 4.

There's a profound meaning to this that...If I continue with this thread...I will do my best (with the help of GOD's Holy Spirit) to expound!

Clue...in LUKE 3 (75 generations) verses 23 to 38...SOLOMON=31- 4 was replaced by NATHAN=22=4...the replacement has to be of the same SUM as the one who is being replaced in one single DIGIT...so as not to break their total number!

All the numbers that your birthday is connected to...can be read everywhere in the scriptures (except EPISTLES!)...you'll know when a passage is directly affecting you. Only you and GOD know who you really are

Do you know that Psalm 108 and Psalm 60 is a common JOKE among Jews?
This is how it goes...q: what does Psalm 168 say?...a: there is no Psalm 168? a: oh...but there is...Psalm 60:5-12 and Psalm 108:6-13 are identical

Psalm 60 verse total: 5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12 = 68
The Word Of GOD = 68
Psalm 108 verse total: 6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13 = 76 (male chromosomes XY=67...backwards)

total of the two: 68 + 76 = 144 (000)

God Bless You Latte'Chic!

Last edited by life23; 02-03-2010 at 02:19 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2010, 01:50 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,506,675 times
I don't know but hope it is good. When I had to chose another discussion name when janelle was rejected my hubby said to add 144. It had something to do with the bible. So now I am stuck. I asked him if it was good and he said it was. He has studied the bible more than I have.

Now don't tell me it's bad. ???

Old 02-03-2010, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I don't know but hope it is good. When I had to chose another discussion name when janelle was rejected my hubby said to add 144. It had something to do with the bible. So now I am stuck. I asked him if it was good and he said it was. He has studied the bible more than I have.

Now don't tell me it's bad. ???
YOUR HUSBAND IS RIGHT

144 IS THE ACTUAL 144,000 WITHOUT THE ZERO...THE ELECT!!!

FOLLOW MY THREAD...IT EXPLAINS THIS

GOD BLESS!!!

Last edited by life23; 02-03-2010 at 02:51 PM..

Old 02-03-2010, 02:30 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,506,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by life23 View Post
YOUR HUSBAND IS RIGHT

144 IS THE ACTUAL 144,000 WITHOUT THE ZERO...THE ELECT!!!

FOLLOW MY THREAD...IT EXPLAIN THIS

GOD BLESS!!!
Thanks. Glad I am ok.

Old 02-03-2010, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Thanks. Glad I am ok.
Your Welcome my FRIEND

Start at the beginning of this thread...

Old 02-03-2010, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Your post made the last 666 readers in my statistics yesterday...It stunned me!
Quote:
To me...this line of teaching is not of GOD!
If you track and read the "Do we Choose GOD" thread...you'll see which (posted by FUNDAMENTALIST) "TEACHING" hit 666!

CLICK MY STATISTICS

Old 02-03-2010, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte'Chic View Post
Life23.... I've been trying to figure what tribe I am from and am giving you my bd to see if my calculations is the same with your's.
Oct. 25, 1954
10+25+19+54=108 Psalm 108
1+7+10+9= 27=9
1+7+1+9=18 =9
Psalm 108 has 13 verses = 91 = 9+1= 10

Am I doing it correctly and can you help me with the rest.....?
Trying to understand how you have figured the equating to go from there to get the tribe... and scripture ? Thanks

Blessings....
My Friend...you're more discerning than most...in that...you've caught on to the verses of Psalm 108 having 13 and weighed it

Here's the CLUE:
Luke "The physician" 3:23-38 The 75 generations of "JUDAH"
On verse 32 it shows that from Mary to ESROM=25 + MAHLAH=25 = 50 (Genesis chapter 1 to 50...eldest daughter of Zelophehad = 55 Isaiah 55)

c: The 49th generation...this is where the union of Judah=17 and Joseph's=28 bloodline occurred! Spoken by:

Ezekiel 37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of JOSEPH, and which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of JUDAH, and make them one stick, and THEY SHALL BE ONE IN MINE HAND.

Note that Joseph was mentioned first before Judah..."Genetic fingerprinting" Mary's/the woman's seed will prevail...Genesis 3:15

[1 Chronicles 2:21 And Afterward HEZROM (Esrom) went into the daughter of Machir, the father of Gilead whom he married when he was threescore 60 years old; and she bare him SEGUB=18 Psalm 18+:50=68 The Word Of GOD = 68

NUMBERS 36:1-4
v1 And the chief fathers of the families of the children of Gilead, the son of Machir, the son of Manasseh, of the families of the sons of Joseph, came near, and spake before MOSES, and before the princess, the chief fathers of the children of ISRAEL:
v2 And they said, The LORD commanded my lord to give the land for an inheritance by lot the children of Israel: and my lord was commanded by the LORD to give the inheritance of Zelophehad our brother unto his DAUGHTERS.
v3 And if they be married to any of the sons of the other tribes of the children of Israel, then shall their inheritance be taken from the inheritance of our fathers, and shall be put to the inheritance of the tribe whereunto they are received: so shall it be taken from the lot of our inheritance.
v4 And when the jubile of the children of Israel shall be, them shall their inheritance be put unto the inheritance of the tribe whereunto they are received: so shall their inheritance be taken away from the inheritance of the tribe of our fathers.]

c: This is a very interesting passage where the word "inheritance=16" is reiterated forcefully 10 times!
If you fold 1+6 = 7 x 10 70 x 10 = 49

From Mary to ESROM is 49 generation...from Adam to ESROM is 26

ISAIAH 49 ends in verse 26 Read all of it!

This is WHY JESUS have been thought to be descended from Judah...recorded by a PATRIARCHAL CULTURE.

SO YOUR CALCULATION IS ACCURATE INDEED

JESUS=11 +CHRIST=32 equals 43
EPHRAIM = 43

Herod certainly knew of which tribe the children should be slaughtered!!! It was Rachel who wept bemoaning her children of EPHRAIM (Matthew 2:18)

GOD BLESS US ALL!!!

Last edited by life23; 02-03-2010 at 09:34 PM..

Old 02-04-2010, 01:15 PM

GODS=18 +BLUEPRINT=45 equals 63

The list of the 12 ANTEDILUVIAN Patriarchs From Adam to Noah. Three and five single digits are missing here: The mark of the land of their origin...close to the garden of Eden. LOOK UP TO THE LEFT CORNER OF THIS POST

READ ISAIAH 35:1-10 And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to ZION=28 with songs and everlasting joy upon their HEADS: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away. Rev.21:4

35 + 28 = 63

Genesis 5:1-32
Adam = 10 = 1
Cain = 18 = 9
Abel = 11 = 2
Seth = 16 = 7
Enos = 17 = 8
Cainan = 24 = 6
Mahalaleel = 34 = 7
Jared = 20 = 2
Enoch = 27 = 9
Methuselah = 40 = 4
Lamech = 24 = 6
Noah = 20 2

1st full total:
10+18+11+16+17+24+34+20+27+40+24+20 = 261 (Adam died 126 years before Noah was born)
2nd reduced total: 1+9+2+7+8+6+7+2+9+4+6+2 = 63

Noah's 3 Sons:
Japheth = 32 = 5
Shem = 18 = 9
Ham = 13 = 4

1st full total:
32+18+13 = 63
2nd total:
5+9+4 = 18

c: Note that the sum of the 2nd fold of the 12 patriarchs matched the 1st sum of the 3 sons.
Only Noah and his 3 sons, and their wives survived the flood = 8 people

weight of 8: 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8 = 36

THE-15 +LORD-22 +JESUS-11 + CHRIST-32 = 80 fold 8
LORD-22 +GOD-17 +ALMIGHTY-41 = 80

I-9 +AM-5 +THE-15 +FIRST-27 +AND-10 +THE-15 +LAST-7 = 88

GOD was with them in the Ark
7:1 And the LORD said unto Noah, COME (he didn't say, GO...GOD was in the Ark) thou and all thy house into the Ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.

Genesis 9:1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.

Psalm 19:1-9 "The Works and Words of GOD"
v1 The heavens declare the glory of GOD; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
v2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night after night sheweth knowledge.
v3 There is no speech nor language where their voice is not heard.
v4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun.
v5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
v6 His going forth is from the END of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: (360) and there is NOTHING HID from the heat thereof.
v7 The law of the LORD is PERFECT, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making WISE the simple.
v8 The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
v9 The FEAR OF THE LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are TRUE and righteous altogether.
v10 More to be desired are they than GOLD, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

Revelation 19:1
And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our GOD:

Last edited by life23; 02-04-2010 at 02:38 PM..

Old 02-04-2010, 05:15 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,659,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by life23 View Post

GODS=18 +BLUEPRINT=45 equals 63

The list of the 12 ANTEDILUVIAN Patriarchs From Adam to Noah. Three and five single digits are missing here: The mark of the land of their origin...close to the garden of Eden. LOOK UP TO THE LEFT CORNER OF THIS POST

READ ISAIAH 35:1-10 And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to ZION=28 with songs and everlasting joy upon their HEADS: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away. Rev.21:4

35 + 28 = 63

Genesis 5:1-32
Adam = 10 = 1
Cain = 18 = 9
Abel = 11 = 2
Seth = 16 = 7
Enos = 17 = 8
Cainan = 24 = 6
Mahalaleel = 34 = 7
Jared = 20 = 2
Enoch = 27 = 9
Methuselah = 40 = 4
Lamech = 24 = 6
Noah = 20 2

1st full total:
10+18+11+16+17+24+34+20+27+40+24+20 = 261 (Adam died 126 years before Noah was born)
2nd reduced total: 1+9+2+7+8+6+7+2+9+4+6+2 = 63

Noah's 3 Sons:
Japheth = 32 = 5
Shem = 18 = 9
Ham = 13 = 4

1st full total:
32+18+13 = 63
2nd total:
5+9+4 = 18

c: Note that the sum of the 2nd fold of the 12 patriarchs matched the 1st sum of the 3 sons.
Only Noah and his 3 sons, and their wives survived the flood = 8 people

weight of 8: 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8 = 36

THE-15 +LORD-22 +JESUS-11 + CHRIST-32 = 80 fold 8
LORD-22 +GOD-17 +ALMIGHTY-41 = 80

I-9 +AM-5 +THE-15 +FIRST-27 +AND-10 +THE-15 +LAST-7 = 88

GOD was with them in the Ark
7:1 And the LORD said unto Noah, COME (he didn't say, GO...GOD was in the Ark) thou and all thy house into the Ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.

Genesis 9:1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.

Psalm 19:1-9 "The Works and Words of GOD"
v1 The heavens declare the glory of GOD; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
v2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night after night sheweth knowledge.
v3 There is no speech nor language where their voice is not heard.
v4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun.
v5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
v6 His going forth is from the END of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: (360) and there is NOTHING HID from the heat thereof.
v7 The law of the LORD is PERFECT, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making WISE the simple.
v8 The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
v9 The FEAR OF THE LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are TRUE and righteous altogether.
v10 More to be desired are they than GOLD, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

Revelation 19:1
And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our GOD:
...life23...you leave me speechless!...now THAT is quite an amazing feat in and of itself!...I just read and re-read, and re-read again, your posts, over and over again...just trying to absorb it all..I don't want to miss anything! I've begun a "special" journal just for this thread, and I've already shared it with 3 very special people, God fearing sister's and brother's who I know can handle it...I mean, this just blows me away. Talk about taking one out of their "comfort" zone...you've succeeded in totally "messing" me up!!!...but what this message that you have brought has done is, harnessed me in even closer to God...establishing even further, what I've been fighting for now for the past year...I feel sunstantiated with real, honest-to-goodness truth!!!

The numbers enlarge me...spiritually!

I was gardening last spring...digging...pulling and planting, I was a dirty mess. It took me all day to complete the task I set out to accomplish that day. Through the mid-afternoon, I "heard" a name whispered to me..."Japheth." I'd never heard it before, never used it in any conversation, it was never a part of my vocabulary, so when I heard it, I just ignored it and went on into the house to get a cool drink of water. A few hours went by (I had forgotten about the name), then I heard it again. So this time I paid attention, got up and went in to write it down. I continued to garden until the sun went down...forgetting the name again. After a shower, I relaxed here at my desk and noticed the name I had written down earlier...so I looked it up...It means "enlarge"..."prosper"...! This entire year has indeed been a blessing to me spiritually as never before in my life!

Now just 3 days ago, a Christian/friend (woman) I have not seen in 3 years just shows up at my door with a message for me...yep....guess what it had to do with...spiritually I am being enlarged!...I just feel so blessed with all that God has been, and is, revealing to me Life23. Your "gift" of understanding the Numbers of God is remarkable...it just has a domino affect upon the whole of the Scriptures!...it clears up so much confusion! God is not a God of confusion...but a God of order, in everything He does...and you have confirmed that for me!

I pray to God, and will live my life in hope in all I do and say, that He will find me deserving of being one of the 144,000!

God Bless you my dear friend!
Love,
Verna.

Old 02-04-2010, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
...life23...you leave me speechless!...now THAT is quite an amazing feat in and of itself!...I just read and re-read, and re-read again, your posts, over and over again...just trying to absorb it all..I don't want to miss anything! I've begun a "special" journal just for this thread, and I've already shared it with 3 very special people, God fearing sister's and brother's who I know can handle it...I mean, this just blows me away. Talk about taking one out of their "comfort" zone...you've succeeded in totally "messing" me up!!!...but what this message that you have brought has done is, harnessed me in even closer to God...establishing even further, what I've been fighting for now for the past year...I feel sunstantiated with real, honest-to-goodness truth!!!

The numbers enlarge me...spiritually!

I was gardening last spring...digging...pulling and planting, I was a dirty mess. It took me all day to complete the task I set out to accomplish that day. Through the mid-afternoon, I "heard" a name whispered to me..."Japheth." I'd never heard it before, never used it in any conversation, it was never a part of my vocabulary, so when I heard it, I just ignored it and went on into the house to get a cool drink of water. A few hours went by (I had forgotten about the name), then I heard it again. So this time I paid attention, got up and went in to write it down. I continued to garden until the sun went down...forgetting the name again. After a shower, I relaxed here at my desk and noticed the name I had written down earlier...so I looked it up...It means "enlarge"..."prosper"...! This entire year has indeed been a blessing to me spiritually as never before in my life!

Now just 3 days ago, a Christian/friend (woman) I have not seen in 3 years just shows up at my door with a message for me...yep....guess what it had to do with...spiritually I am being enlarged!...I just feel so blessed with all that God has been, and is, revealing to me Life23. Your "gift" of understanding the Numbers of God is remarkable...it just has a domino affect upon the whole of the Scriptures!...it clears up so much confusion! God is not a God of confusion...but a God of order, in everything He does...and you have confirmed that for me!

I pray to God, and will live my life in hope in all I do and say, that He will find me deserving of being one of the 144,000!

God Bless you my dear friend!
Love,
Verna.
GOD BLEW US AWAY WITH LOVE

Japheth = 32 also matched "GOD SAID=32"

The-15 WORD-24 +of-12 +GOD = 68 Rev. 19:13
Enlargement-51 + 68 = 119 Psalm 119:97-100

That's the meaning of JAPHETH!

btw - the 3 sons of Noah are the representatives of the 3 RACES!!!
JESUS came from the tribe of SHEM=18 Psalm 18:1-50 = 68

clue - Japheth's language is English

Last edited by life23; 02-04-2010 at 06:17 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity