Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 12:48 AM

696 posts, read 909,899 times

Advertisements

I thank you for all responding in such great detail on my confession of being a former universalist. It was interesting to read all your posts. However, I held a key piece out.

Now I ask you of the unpardonable sin. Let us first go to Matthew 12

30 "He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather scatters.

31 "Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven.

31 "And whoever shall speak word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever shall speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age, or in the age to come.

These are the words of Christ. How can one be reconciled if they commit this sin? This one really pushed me deep into bible study. This is where I abandoned liberal theology for more fundamental doctrine.

Now let us go to Hebrews 6

4 For in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit,

5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come,

6 and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God, and put Him to open shame.

Now how can one be reconciled this way? It is called impossible and that one who has tasted the Holy Spirit can not crucify Christ a second time.

Now in the last post of my confession I was called a backslider for coming out of my beliefs of your Christ. Even if it was in jest I ask you this. If your Jesus is my Jesus and reconciles all by his sacrifice than by coming out of your thought do I not crucify Christ a second time? But if my Jesus casts out as He so often says He will then are not our Christs different and mine only affirms the above?

Let us again go back to Matthew and now to the stumbling blocks. Here we are in Matthew 18

3 and said, "Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you shall not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Another mention of ones who shall not enter. Those who will not become like children.

4 "Whoever then humbles himself as this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

5 "And whoever receives one such child in My name receives Me;

A clear point to teach the truth of scripture for beware.

6 but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it is better for him that a heavy millstone be hung around his neck, and that he be drowned in the depth of the sea.

Woe to those who cause a Christian to sin and go astray and woe to those who teach falsely. Either way either Universalists teach correctly or Christians teach correctly. Only one can lead truly and the one that doesn't Christ clearly says it is better if he ties a stone to his neck. sinks to the bottom of the sea, and drowns! But let us go a bit furthur....

7 "Woe to the world because of its stumbling blocks! For it is inevitable that stumbling blocks come; but woe to that man through whom the stumbling block comes!

A sin or a false teaching, again no different than above.

8 "And if your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; it is better for you to enter life crippled or lame, than having two hands or two feet, to be cast into eternal fire.

Why cut off something if one is reconciled? Again a mention of eternal fire as well like in other warnings of Jesus.

9 "And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out, and throw it from you. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than having two eyes, to be cast into the fiery hell.

Again a mention to remove a body part, which is better than having all cast into a fiery hell which building on verse 8 we can clearly see it is eternal.

10 "See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you, that their angels in heaven continually behold the face of My Father who is in heaven.

While this does not directly reflect Satan and the fallen this is also confirmation of beings who saw the face of God. What has once stood in holiness and still sinned can not be reconciled. I recognize this does not point to this topic, but on this and other scripture this truth does stand.

11 "For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost.

Why come if all will be reconciled? Christ continually points out that he speaks and men will still not listen. They will not accept him. His own people rejected him and he turned to another who would accept him, the gentiles. Those of you who claim we have no free will, it is very clear the Jews rejected of their own choosing. Clearly there are people who will reject him and do so even now. No one knows why this happens, but Christ came for all, but he clearly says only a remnant of humanity will listen.

I would post more scripture, but I have posted enough on hell. I have posted of a contrite sinner which got no real notice at all. Now I post the unpardonable sin from Christ's own words. Then of Hebrews where a sinner who crucifies Christ twice can not be forgiven. Then more words of Christ clearly stating it is better to remove a part of your physical body than have all of it cast into "eternal fire and a fiery hell." Or that it is better to tie a heavy stone to your neck and drown.

So now I ask you what of this?

Now I don't care honestly if you accept my confession in the other post. I would agree it is not often you could see one go from liberal theology to fundamental theology, but clearly many can go from fundamental theology to liberal. As if sunday school was fundamental theology or if some truly ever understood it all.

So in closing what happens to one who blasphemes the Holy Spirit, or one who tastes that of Christ and then falls away. What happens to them? Can what is listed as being unforgiveable be forgiven?

May The Lord God Jesus Christ find you in Truth

Last edited by Aschultz73; 01-24-2010 at 12:48 AM.. Reason: I forgot my title sorry
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2010, 12:49 AM

Im sorry I forgot to make a proper title my apologies for any confusion!

Old 01-24-2010, 04:16 AM

1,821 posts, read 2,316,272 times
Hebrews 6:7.8

Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God. But land that produces thorns and thistles is worthless and is in danger of being cursed. In the end it will be burned.

when you burn a field, you do not want to destroy it, neither do you burn it everlastingly, but you burn it to grow new plants afterwards, those who fell away seem to mean the land in this analogy, just a thought.

Old 01-24-2010, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by svenM View Post
Hebrews 6:7.8

Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God. But land that produces thorns and thistles is worthless and is in danger of being cursed. In the end it will be burned.

when you burn a field, you do not want to destroy it, neither do you burn it everlastingly, but you burn it to grow new plants afterwards, those who fell away seem to mean the land in this analogy, just a thought.
If anything in the Bible supports burning and growing again I would agree, but it does not. It clearly seperates the wheat from the chaff or the sheep for the goats. Thank you for your reply. I am hoping for more.

Old 01-24-2010, 04:29 PM

6,657 posts, read 8,079,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aschultz73 View Post
If anything in the Bible supports burning and growing again I would agree, but it does not. It clearly seperates the wheat from the chaff or the sheep for the goats. Thank you for your reply. I am hoping for more.
Consider the wheat and chaff. The chaff is separated from the wheat and is burnt up. The chaff is not burnt eternally, it is just burnt up and gone.

The mistake is assuming the wheat is one group of people and the chaff is another group of people. Incorrect. Each one of us has wheat and chaff. The chaff must be burnt out so the wheat can remain.

Old 01-24-2010, 07:09 PM

370 posts, read 449,739 times
Quote:
I thank you for all responding in such great detail on my confession of being a former universalist. It was interesting to read all your posts. However, I held a key piece out.

Now I ask you of the unpardonable sin. Let us first go to Matthew 12

30 "He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather scatters.

31 "Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven.

31 "And whoever shall speak word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever shall speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age, or in the age to come.

These are the words of Christ. How can one be reconciled if they commit this sin? This one really pushed me deep into bible study. This is where I abandoned liberal theology for more fundamental doctrine.

Now let us go to Hebrews 6

4 For in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit,

5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come,

6 and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God, and put Him to open shame.

Now how can one be reconciled this way? It is called impossible and that one who has tasted the Holy Spirit can not crucify Christ a second time.

Now in the last post of my confession I was called a backslider for coming out of my beliefs of your Christ. Even if it was in jest I ask you this. If your Jesus is my Jesus and reconciles all by his sacrifice than by coming out of your thought do I not crucify Christ a second time? But if my Jesus casts out as He so often says He will then are not our Christs different and mine only affirms the above?

Let us again go back to Matthew and now to the stumbling blocks. Here we are in Matthew 18

3 and said, "Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you shall not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Another mention of ones who shall not enter. Those who will not become like children.

4 "Whoever then humbles himself as this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

5 "And whoever receives one such child in My name receives Me;

A clear point to teach the truth of scripture for beware.

6 but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it is better for him that a heavy millstone be hung around his neck, and that he be drowned in the depth of the sea.

Woe to those who cause a Christian to sin and go astray and woe to those who teach falsely. Either way either Universalists teach correctly or Christians teach correctly. Only one can lead truly and the one that doesn't Christ clearly says it is better if he ties a stone to his neck. sinks to the bottom of the sea, and drowns! But let us go a bit furthur....

7 "Woe to the world because of its stumbling blocks! For it is inevitable that stumbling blocks come; but woe to that man through whom the stumbling block comes!

A sin or a false teaching, again no different than above.

8 "And if your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; it is better for you to enter life crippled or lame, than having two hands or two feet, to be cast into eternal fire.

Why cut off something if one is reconciled? Again a mention of eternal fire as well like in other warnings of Jesus.

9 "And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out, and throw it from you. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than having two eyes, to be cast into the fiery hell.

Again a mention to remove a body part, which is better than having all cast into a fiery hell which building on verse 8 we can clearly see it is eternal.

10 "See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you, that their angels in heaven continually behold the face of My Father who is in heaven.

While this does not directly reflect Satan and the fallen this is also confirmation of beings who saw the face of God. What has once stood in holiness and still sinned can not be reconciled. I recognize this does not point to this topic, but on this and other scripture this truth does stand.

Why come if all will be reconciled? Christ continually points out that he speaks and men will still not listen. They will not accept him. His own people rejected him and he turned to another who would accept him, the gentiles. Those of you who claim we have no free will, it is very clear the Jews rejected of their own choosing. Clearly there are people who will reject him and do so even now. No one knows why this happens, but Christ came for all, but he clearly says only a remnant of humanity will listen.

I would post more scripture, but I have posted enough on hell. I have posted of a contrite sinner which got no real notice at all. Now I post the unpardonable sin from Christ's own words. Then of Hebrews where a sinner who crucifies Christ twice can not be forgiven. Then more words of Christ clearly stating it is better to remove a part of your physical body than have all of it cast into "eternal fire and a fiery hell." Or that it is better to tie a heavy stone to your neck and drown.

So now I ask you what of this?

Now I don't care honestly if you accept my confession in the other post. I would agree it is not often you could see one go from liberal theology to fundamental theology, but clearly many can go from fundamental theology to liberal. As if sunday school was fundamental theology or if some truly ever understood it all.

So in closing what happens to one who blasphemes the Holy Spirit, or one who tastes that of Christ and then falls away. What happens to them? Can what is listed as being unforgiveable be forgiven?

May The Lord God Jesus Christ find you in Truth

Well to answer your assertions...

Also read the verse after that to find out what blasphemy of the holy spirit is.

33 “Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit.
Fruits represent works. Trees represent people. So blasphemy of the holy spirit is when a bad tree bears good fruit.
This is not forgiven in this age or the age to come, but it is forgivable in the final age. Christ calls anyone who is thirsty to the river of life in revelation 21-22. So who is he calling if his elect have already partaken of it and thirst no more? It is obvious that he is calling the sinners outside of the city.

The heavenly kingdom will eventually encompass all as told in this very short parable:
Another parable He spoke to them: “The kingdom of heaven is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened.”

As for the teaching of cutting off body parts so as not to be cast into fire, it is quite simple. The body is the church. If a hand causes you to stumble cut it off. Do not associate with people that cause you to stumble. Why? Because then you must be purified in the lake of fire instead of now:

Therefore, since Christ suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves also with the same mind, for he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin, that he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh for the lusts of men, but for the will of God...Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you...For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?

If anyone doubts that the Lake of Fire is a purifying fire, then let him consider this:
Brimstone is mentioned nearly every time the lake of fire is mentioned. Fire and brimstone rain down on the ungodly together.
Notice some of the ancient uses for brimstone:
used for fumigation
used as medicine
used to cure cloth and make it white
On top of this consider what fire has always done:
destroys overgrown areas and leaves the soil fertile
refines precious metals
used to heat metals to make them malleable
and so on

The parallels have no end.

So in conclusion we should not associate with those that should cause us to stumble and lose out on reigning with christ. As it is stated perfectly in 2 timothy:
11 This is a faithful saying:

For if we died with Him,
We shall also live with Him.
12 If we endure,
We shall also reign with Him.
If we deny Him,
He also will deny us.
13 If we are faithless,
He remains faithful;
He cannot deny Himself.

The last part does not contradict because the people he denies are those that have not received him yet, for he cannot deny himself. This leads me into my next point.

For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.

This is simply saying that there is no use in repenting again, for if we are faithless, he remains faithful. They cannot be renewed to repentance since they have already done so and it worked perfectly the first time. Quite simply put, you can't lose your salvation, but you can fall away, and it is impossible to renew such a person to repentance because they have already been crucified with Christ. This is not saying some people are damned to eternal torment, it is saying you can't be saved twice.

The last thing you mentioned that I wish to address:

Why come if all will be reconciled?

For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell, and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross.

Because all could not be reconciled unless he came.

You also said several things that blatantly contradict scripture in this paragraph:

the Jews rejected of their own choosing

Just as it is written:

“ God has given them a spirit of stupor,
Eyes that they should not see
And ears that they should not hear,
To this very day.”

And David says:

“ Let their table become a snare and a trap,
A stumbling block and a recompense to them.
Let their eyes be darkened, so that they do not see,
And bow down their back always.”

For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.

Only the elect have ears to hear now, but a time will come when:

None shall teach his neighbor, and none his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ for all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”

Last edited by Flaminghedge; 01-24-2010 at 07:18 PM..

Old 01-24-2010, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoman View Post
Consider the wheat and chaff. The chaff is separated from the wheat and is burnt up. The chaff is not burnt eternally, it is just burnt up and gone.

The mistake is assuming the wheat is one group of people and the chaff is another group of people. Incorrect. Each one of us has wheat and chaff. The chaff must be burnt out so the wheat can remain.
That is not correct and Im sorry your assessment does not hold up. As you only addressed 50 percent of what I said. First the wheat and chaff do not represent parts of one person, but two people. I suggest you work on a farm and then perhaps you would understand it better. Second a goat can not be a sheep. There is no way from what you said you could apply this to goats and sheep. Is this why you did not address it. Lets deal with the root of my post. Both clearly define sins not forgiven.

Old 01-24-2010, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaminghedge View Post
Well to answer your assertions...

Also read the verse after that to find out what blasphemy of the holy spirit is.

33 “Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit.
Fruits represent works. Trees represent people. So blasphemy of the holy spirit is when a bad tree bears good fruit.
This is not forgiven in this age or the age to come, but it is forgivable in the final age. Christ calls anyone who is thirsty to the river of life in revelation 21-22. So who is he calling if his elect have already partaken of it and thirst no more? It is obvious that he is calling the sinners outside of the city.

The heavenly kingdom will eventually encompass all as told in this very short parable:
Another parable He spoke to them: “The kingdom of heaven is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened.”

As for the teaching of cutting off body parts so as not to be cast into fire, it is quite simple. The body is the church. If a hand causes you to stumble cut it off. Do not associate with people that cause you to stumble. Why? Because then you must be purified in the lake of fire instead of now:

Therefore, since Christ suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves also with the same mind, for he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin, that he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh for the lusts of men, but for the will of God...Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you...For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?

If anyone doubts that the Lake of Fire is a purifying fire, then let him consider this:
Brimstone is mentioned nearly every time the lake of fire is mentioned. Fire and brimstone rain down on the ungodly together.
Notice some of the ancient uses for brimstone:
used for fumigation
used as medicine
used to cure cloth and make it white
On top of this consider what fire has always done:
destroys overgrown areas and leaves the soil fertile
refines precious metals
used to heat metals to make them malleable
and so on

The parallels have no end.

So in conclusion we should not associate with those that should cause us to stumble and lose out on reigning with christ. As it is stated perfectly in 2 timothy:
11 This is a faithful saying:

For if we died with Him,
We shall also live with Him.
12 If we endure,
We shall also reign with Him.
If we deny Him,
He also will deny us.
13 If we are faithless,
He remains faithful;
He cannot deny Himself.

The last part does not contradict because the people he denies are those that have not received him yet, for he cannot deny himself. This leads me into my next point.

For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.

This is simply saying that there is no use in repenting again, for if we are faithless, he remains faithful. They cannot be renewed to repentance since they have already done so and it worked perfectly the first time. Quite simply put, you can't lose your salvation, but you can fall away, and it is impossible to renew such a person to repentance because they have already been crucified with Christ. This is not saying some people are damned to eternal torment, it is saying you can't be saved twice.

The last thing you mentioned that I wish to address:

Why come if all will be reconciled?

For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell, and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross.

Because all could not be reconciled unless he came.

You also said several things that blatantly contradict scripture in this paragraph:

the Jews rejected of their own choosing

Just as it is written:

“ God has given them a spirit of stupor,
Eyes that they should not see
And ears that they should not hear,
To this very day.”

And David says:

“ Let their table become a snare and a trap,
A stumbling block and a recompense to them.
Let their eyes be darkened, so that they do not see,
And bow down their back always.”

For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.

Only the elect have ears to hear now, but a time will come when:

None shall teach his neighbor, and none his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ for all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”
There is nothing wrong with what I said. An infinite God knew the Jews would freely reject who he sent. I suggest you read the parable of the vinegrowers who killed the owners son when he came for payment. Also I would suggest the scriptural truth of a hardened heart, say by using Exodus and Pharaoh. In the beginning he clearly hardens his heart of his own free will, but in his sin then he loses his free will and has no choice, but to be hardened.

Also again please address the two sins not forgiven. We are not talking of the elect we are talking of two sins clearly defined one by Jesus and two in Hebrews. If there are two sins that can not be forgiven then the idea of Universal Salvation does not hold weight.

In essence it is no different then a athiest argueing Christianity is false by argueing Christ was not resurrected.

Old 01-24-2010, 08:41 PM

6,657 posts, read 8,079,852 times
Quote:
That is not correct and Im sorry your assessment does not hold up. As you only addressed 50 percent of what I said. First the wheat and chaff do not represent parts of one person, but two people. I suggest you work on a farm and then perhaps you would understand it better. Second a goat can not be a sheep. There is no way from what you said you could apply this to goats and sheep. Is this why you did not address it. Lets deal with the root of my post. Both clearly define sins not forgiven.
Well that is your opinion. For your information I grew up on a grain farm. My Dad just retired from farming a few years ago. Not that that really matters. But yes wheat and chaff could easily and in fact does represent a single person.

You plant a seed and it grows into a plant with wheat and chaff. The chaff is part of the plant in which the new seeds grow, sometimes an outer husk or shell. Chaff could also include the straw stalks and other parts of the plant. The chaff is necessary while the new seed grows but useless once the seed is ready. The new seed is the desired end, the chaff was only the scaffolding.

Read Matt 3:

Matt 3:11 "I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me will come one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not fit to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire. 12His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire."

We are to be baptized with fire. This is spiritual and symbolic. It is that fire that clears the chaff out of our lives. Much like the fire that refines the gold and silver, but burns up the wood and straw.

I agree the goats and the sheeps is a different matter. My post was not about the sheep and the goats, but only about the wheat and Chaff (Thus my statement "Consider the wheat and chaff.") So I believe you are in error in assuming wheat = sheep and chaff = goats. Do you have a scripture that says the goats are chaff?

Also, do not confuse the chaff with tares. Tares are weeds.

If you are interested, I will give my thoughts on the sheep and the goats in the next post.

Old 01-24-2010, 09:01 PM

370 posts, read 449,739 times
Quote:
There is nothing wrong with what I said. An infinite God knew the Jews would freely reject who he sent. I suggest you read the parable of the vinegrowers who killed the owners son when he came for payment. Also I would suggest the scriptural truth of a hardened heart, say by using Exodus and Pharaoh. In the beginning he clearly hardens his heart of his own free will, but in his sin then he loses his free will and has no choice, but to be hardened.

Also again please address the two sins not forgiven. We are not talking of the elect we are talking of two sins clearly defined one by Jesus and two in Hebrews. If there are two sins that can not be forgiven then the idea of Universal Salvation does not hold weight.

In essence it is no different then a athiest argueing Christianity is false by argueing Christ was not resurrected.
There is something wrong with what you said since we are told that:

Do you expect me to believe that although God committed them all to be disobedient, that they could have chosen not to be? Doesn't that mean that man's will can override God's will?

As I said for the first sin: it is not forgiven in this age or the age to come. This does not mean it is never forgivable. Plus this sin doesn't apply to all that don't accept Christ, but only to a small portion made up of those who are bad trees that bear good fruit.

The second verse simply says that you can't be saved twice. It does not say that you can lose your salvation, that is something you assumed. It is simply saying that being saved again is impossible since even when we are faithless he remains faithful.

And the story of Pharaoh is not an example of Free Will vs No Free Will, but Predestination and then Direct Intervention. God predestined Pharaoh to choose to harden his heart, then he took direct action and hardened it himself.
Predestination - to be destined beforehand
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity