U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 04:24 PM

978 posts, read 520,848 times

Advertisements

Today, The West is headed towards a Paganism, with the emphasis on the feminine. Christian churches, including the people, books and icons inside them, are being co-opted and subverted towards Pagan priorities, doctrines, beliefs, practices and even, in some cases, open worship of Pagan gods (usually goddesses, nowadays). So, I look at that and I ask myself, who is in control/leading/the vanguard and where are we headed, in the most basic way.

This seems to be driven by women; not men. And, well, girls live in their emotions; men live in their heads. So, I don't think logic is going to sell to the girls that get swept up in this; I think you've got to sell to their hearts.

So, where do girls go, spiritually, to care for their emotions, when they take the Pagan road? Well, they just substitute one thing for another. Instead of The Blood of Christ, they choose someone else's blood. Instead of His Flesh, they choose someone else's flesh. Instead of clinging to Him, they cling to someone else. O.k., so this is graphic. Imagery can go a long way here!

Lets face it, Paganism is down right terrifying, horrifying and offensive! It is disgusting! Grotesque! It is Trash, with a capital T! However, it is being wrapped up in a blanket of sugar and served (and sold) to girls, who willingly devour it.

At some point, they are gonna realize, they are on the wrong road, but then, what will they do. When they feel overwhelmed with fear, they will want to die and Pagans will want to grant them their wish. They call it "CHOICE." The choice to kill your husband, kill your baby and kill yourself! Why not, you need the blood!

Girls today are murderers. They say, one out of four girls sitting in church is a murderer. We murder one million babies a year in America. They murder another 40 or 50 million a year in The World, every year, according to Planned Parenthood and Missionaries To The PreBorn.

We hear about girls murdering their husbands and some Feminists come out and defend it, calling it justified revenge. Well, in an upside down world, that fits.

We hear about the right to die. That fits. After you get done murdering babies and watching their gore get sucked out a tube from your vagina, you can shoot your husband in the back and claim he abused you, then when life runs out of giggles, you can you can light some candles, whip out some Wicca, a razor blade and soak in a hot tub. After all, it is your right to choose and we value your liberty, darn it!

O.k., so we know where girls are headed and we know where they should be going. So, an image of where they are headed, should resonate in their subconscious mind, even if their conscious mind rejects it. Then, the alternative of Christ offered, should set them up for the real choice, we all have to make and it should be deeply set in their heart. Since, these things are the most fundamental things to us all and, these things are what they call "traumatic." When trying to change the course of someone's life, traumatic events are useful, because those events will often define how people live, because they are sort of living to resolve that trauma. For example, the guilt of murdering your own baby and your "husband's" descendant and his father's and his father's and so on... is a defining kind of guilt. So, that can be used to control a person. Remember, control doesn't = bad. We all want control! And control can = good! So, don't be afraid of that.
But know, without a doubt, that guilt is being used by Pagans to control women! You can use it too
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2010, 04:48 PM

4,191 posts, read 3,258,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Boyardee View Post
Today, The West is headed towards a Paganism, with the emphasis on the feminine. Christian churches, including the people, books and icons inside them, are being co-opted and subverted towards Pagan priorities, doctrines, beliefs, practices and even, in some cases, open worship of Pagan gods (usually goddesses, nowadays). So, I look at that and I ask myself, who is in control/leading/the vanguard and where are we headed, in the most basic way.

This seems to be driven by women; not men. And, well, girls live in their emotions; men live in their heads. So, I don't think logic is going to sell to the girls that get swept up in this; I think you've got to sell to their hearts.

So, where do girls go, spiritually, to care for their emotions, when they take the Pagan road? Well, they just substitute one thing for another. Instead of The Blood of Christ, they choose someone else's blood. Instead of His Flesh, they choose someone else's flesh. Instead of clinging to Him, they cling to someone else. O.k., so this is graphic. Imagery can go a long way here!

Lets face it, Paganism is down right terrifying, horrifying and offensive! It is disgusting! Grotesque! It is Trash, with a capital T! However, it is being wrapped up in a blanket of sugar and served (and sold) to girls, who willingly devour it.

At some point, they are gonna realize, they are on the wrong road, but then, what will they do. When they feel overwhelmed with fear, they will want to die and Pagans will want to grant them their wish. They call it "CHOICE." The choice to kill your husband, kill your baby and kill yourself! Why not, you need the blood!

Girls today are murderers. They say, one out of four girls sitting in church is a murderer. We murder one million babies a year in America. They murder another 40 or 50 million a year in The World, every year, according to Planned Parenthood and Missionaries To The PreBorn.

We hear about girls murdering their husbands and some Feminists come out and defend it, calling it justified revenge. Well, in an upside down world, that fits.

We hear about the right to die. That fits. After you get done murdering babies and watching their gore get sucked out a tube from your vagina, you can shoot your husband in the back and claim he abused you, then when life runs out of giggles, you can you can light some candles, whip out some Wicca, a razor blade and soak in a hot tub. After all, it is your right to choose and we value your liberty, darn it!

O.k., so we know where girls are headed and we know where they should be going. So, an image of where they are headed, should resonate in their subconscious mind, even if their conscious mind rejects it. Then, the alternative of Christ offered, should set them up for the real choice, we all have to make and it should be deeply set in their heart. Since, these things are the most fundamental things to us all and, these things are what they call "traumatic." When trying to change the course of someone's life, traumatic events are useful, because those events will often define how people live, because they are sort of living to resolve that trauma. For example, the guilt of murdering your own baby and your "husband's" descendant and his father's and his father's and so on... is a defining kind of guilt. So, that can be used to control a person. Remember, control doesn't = bad. We all want control! And control can = good! So, don't be afraid of that.
But know, without a doubt, that guilt is being used by Pagans to control women! You can use it too
Harsh but true. I would rep you but I havent repped enough of the undeserving.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity