Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 11:13 AM

5,303 posts, read 6,434,646 times

Advertisements

Ironmaw, I agree, she is forgiven, even is she was a Satanist. Personally, this blaspheme, is only directed in the Old Covenant Age - Full Pret speaking here I guess we will have to wait till she replies back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2010, 03:51 PM

5 posts, read 9,512 times
Sorry i didn't reply soon, I had to go to school. Firstly, thanks to sciotamicks for the support. The reason i needed the exorcism was that i had been hearing voices in my head, tormenting me, and i also lived mostly in my little dream world filled with humanlike cat creatures that i had given names. All my friends thought i was crazy (and still do). I also talked to myself alot. I also had issues with my family and my memory, and i could not remember the first nine years of my life. It was later found out during my deliverance that i had apperently been "messed with" as a child. To the best of my current memory, demons of hate, lust, insanity, low selfesteem, rage, murder, depression, deception and the reigning demons felicity and thomas were cast out. I think they also broke a generational curse off of me as well. This took two sessions and about 6 and a half hours. I hope this helps.

P.S: why ocd? I have been called schizophrenic, having multiple personality disorder, bipolar , and just plain weird, but never obsessive compulsive.
Lily Daniels

Old 02-10-2010, 08:27 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,760,317 times
Hi lily, in your OP you said ...

Quote:
After this(exorcism?), i tried to live my normal christian life before the incident, but since my whole view and concept of my christianity was shattered. I no longer felt any enthusiasm in praise and worship at church, even though i was one of the most energetic people in the choir just weeks before. I no longer found joy in reading the bible and i started to slip back into old habits. I alzo stopped caring about school and my friends.
So after the exorcism you felt this way? Are you saying your zeal for the faith and you perspective of Christianity changed after the exorcism? I wont ask you to go into detail about the old habits you began slipping back into, unless you want to expound on that ... If you do not i understand.

Old 02-10-2010, 09:07 PM

Yes. It took me down from my pedestal in a way, because I was very active in the church before this. I was in choir, head usher, the one a lot of people looked to for advice. I had put on a mask of happiness.
I used to lie a lot, among other things, but nothing really serious anymore.

Old 02-10-2010, 09:12 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,440,091 times
Lily399, you're still here today, tonight.......... mercy was extended to you friend, make it count okay? Stop worrying about tomorrow, tomorrow will take care of itself. Would you like to pray? You can DM may if you like?

Old 02-10-2010, 09:46 PM

8,435 posts, read 10,527,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily399 View Post
I was recently involved in a deliverance service where many demons were cast out of me, including the demon of insanity. While i was being ministered to i was almost fully conscious of what i was saying and doing. I distinctly remember myself teasing the people who were helping me and saying "what spirit?, and"what blood?" I also mentioned saying i was an arch demon. After this, i tried to live my normal christian life before the incident, but since my whole view and concept of my christianity was shattered. I no longer felt any enthusiasm in praise and worship at church, even though i was one of the most energetic people in the choir just weeks before. I no longer found joy in reading the bible and i started to slip back into old habits. I alzo stopped caring about school and my friends. Then i remembered the bible verse that said that whoever blasphemes against the holy spirit is unforgiven in this world and the next. I have read up on this a lot and i'm still not sure whether i would qualify, or whether my whole life direction would have to be towards sin with no attempt to get back to God. I would however like to get back on track and i really had thought that i had loved God before this. Now with this new apathetic spirit dogging me i can't tell if this is right or not. I do not want to go to hell. Someone please help me!
In the bible, saying that Jesus had an evil spirit rather than God's spirit was blasphemy. Blaspheming the Holy Spirit is not something one can do accidentally or by rejection of Christianity. It is the act of calling something of God as evil.

Here is the scripture:
Mark 3:29-30But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin.” He said this because they were saying, “He has an evil spirit.”

So no you did not commit any unforgivable sin and you are not going to hell.

I can say that with complete confidence. First, because I don't believe in the normal christian definition of hell. And second because Jesus healed those whose minds were ill. That is an illness and is certainly curable.

There are many on this site, including me, who would love to email or communicate with you in any way if you think talking it out would help. Sometimes it is just a matter of getting to the cause of the problem through talking it out.

Again... you are not going to hell.

Old 02-11-2010, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Yes. It took me down from my pedestal in a way, because I was very active in the church before this. I was in choir, head usher, the one a lot of people looked to for advice. I had put on a mask of happiness.
I used to lie a lot, among other things, but nothing really serious anymore.
Lily i have one more question for you ... Have your imaginations and the voices stopped? Are you other personalities really and truly gone? Now, after the exorcism?

Old 02-11-2010, 01:47 AM

4,346 posts, read 6,617,566 times
Quote:
Sorry i didn't reply soon, I had to go to school. Firstly, thanks to sciotamicks for the support. The reason i needed the exorcism was that i had been hearing voices in my head, tormenting me, and i also lived mostly in my little dream world filled with humanlike cat creatures that i had given names. All my friends thought i was crazy (and still do). I also talked to myself alot. I also had issues with my family and my memory, and i could not remember the first nine years of my life. It was later found out during my deliverance that i had apperently been "messed with" as a child. To the best of my current memory, demons of hate, lust, insanity, low selfesteem, rage, murder, depression, deception and the reigning demons felicity and thomas were cast out. I think they also broke a generational curse off of me as well. This took two sessions and about 6 and a half hours. I hope this helps.

P.S: why ocd? I have been called schizophrenic, having multiple personality disorder, bipolar , and just plain weird, but never obsessive compulsive.
Lily Daniels
I mentioned OCD because of having worked with people before who had an obsessive fear of hell and a feeling they had committed the unpardonable sin etc. I didn't know about the voices in your head or the other issues so, yes, just disregard my online diagnostic (probably never a good idea anyway).

The best we can do is pray for and encourage you. I would still recommend you seek out professional help though - that advice stands.

- Blessings

Old 02-11-2010, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstborn888 View Post
I mentioned OCD because of having worked with people before who had an obsessive fear of hell and a feeling they had committed the unpardonable sin etc. I didn't know about the voices in your head or the other issues so, yes, just disregard my online diagnostic (probably never a good idea anyway).

The best we can do is pray for and encourage you. I would still recommend you seek out professional help though - that advice stands.

- Blessings
Id have to agree ... It seems to me she may be suffering from borderline personality disorder(BSD) or manic depression with acute schizophrenia ...

Old 02-11-2010, 03:21 PM

Thanks all you guys(and girls), for your prayers and support. i really appreciate this. I talked to my school guidance counselor about it and she says that she's going to collaborate with my pastor and mother and try to get me help. She looked a bit concerned and worried when i told her what happened, but i'm taking that as a good sign!. Ironmaw,to answer your question, the voices have stopped and i no longer involve myself in any fantasies. As soon as the thoughts come into my head, i reject them. I still talk to myself a bit though

God Bless,
Lily Daniels
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity