U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-25-2010, 01:49 AM

124 posts, read 279,838 times

Advertisements

I've watched multiple Youtube videos of Ron Wyatt's biblical discoveries and heard alot of criticism about how he was a fraud. Now, I'd like the opinions from some fellow Christians Moderator cut: edited for bashing Was this man serious or what? TBH, this stuff looked really hard to fake for that time with 80's technology. Below are some random youtube videos I've come across.

I highly encourage you to watch each part of a given video series before making your judgement.

So if any of this stuff is not true, do tell, and tell me why. Thanks.

Last edited by june 7th; 03-25-2010 at 11:33 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2010, 04:12 AM

4,345 posts, read 3,715,470 times
Working from memory, I watched with anticipation the first vid (some time ago) about the blood test thing. Then my questions - what clinic? Who are the techs who were so impressed? Why aren't they coming forward?

Nothing, virtually no info given on any verifiable details.

As I studied his work , it's pretty much the same for all his stories, for some reason or another (excuse after excuse), his claims can't be verified.

I watched one where he claims the ark of the covenant was buried under Golgotha and the blood ran down through a crack at the foot of the cross onto the literal physical mercy seat - but again - the cave is lost or access now cut off or something?

Sorry to say - after awhile it becomes obvious what's going on....

Old 03-25-2010, 09:27 AM

4,832 posts, read 3,974,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstborn888 View Post
Working from memory, I watched with anticipation the first vid (some time ago) about the blood test thing. Then my questions - what clinic? Who are the techs who were so impressed? Why aren't they coming forward?

Nothing, virtually no info given on any verifiable details.

As I studied his work , it's pretty much the same for all his stories, for some reason or another (excuse after excuse), his claims can't be verified.

I watched one where he claims the ark of the covenant was buried under Golgotha and the blood ran down through a crack at the foot of the cross onto the literal physical mercy seat - but again - the cave is lost or access now cut off or something?

Sorry to say - after awhile it becomes obvious what's going on....
There is a member around here who apparently believes EVERYTHING this man says. Hopefully he will see this and have something to say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity