Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 01:56 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,438,070 times

Advertisements

Health Care Reform Law: Expanded IRS a Threat to Taxpayers? - ABC News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2010, 02:16 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,567,451 times
Vigilance is a virtue...

Old 04-01-2010, 03:39 PM

4,323 posts, read 6,022,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
You know, all I hear from you is we, we, we, in other words: me, me, me....focus on me, myself and I!

Sorry, can't do! It's not about me Sir!
I never said it was about you or me. It's about us as a whole. And I'm no sir, I'm a Ma'am, thank you.

We have to work together because we are all from the same source. We, as a whole, have to straighten up the mess that our ancestors have left for us. That means we, as a whole, have to do something. It can start with you focusing on Love instead of war. I and you and everyone else have to show Love and give Love for this mess to be set straight. Without that, everything will be for naught.

I know you have a good heart in there somewhere but you focus on the negatives of this world instead of the positives. What about the people who have nothing yet give so much to others out of Love. What about the downtrodden who give hope to others. Why the need to focus on that which I'm sure you have done nothing to help fix. Run for congres. Run for president. Take a seat on the senate. Run for mayor. If you don't like what is happening, do something. Instead, you post the atrocities on this forum just so you can vent your frustrations. Vent to the ones who matter.

I tell you true, the angels and God are working for the betterment of mankind. It will happen. Maybe not in our lifetime but it will happen. Spread love, not more negatives.

Old 04-01-2010, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
I never said it was about you or me. It's about us as a whole. And I'm no sir, I'm a Ma'am, thank you.

We have to work together because we are all from the same source. We, as a whole, have to straighten up the mess that our ancestors have left for us. That means we, as a whole, have to do something. It can start with you focusing on Love instead of war. I and you and everyone else have to show Love and give Love for this mess to be set straight. Without that, everything will be for naught.

I know you have a good heart in there somewhere but you focus on the negatives of this world instead of the positives. What about the people who have nothing yet give so much to others out of Love. What about the downtrodden who give hope to others. Why the need to focus on that which I'm sure you have done nothing to help fix. Run for congres. Run for president. Take a seat on the senate. Run for mayor. If you don't like what is happening, do something. Instead, you post the atrocities on this forum just so you can vent your frustrations. Vent to the ones who matter.

I tell you true, the angels and God are working for the betterment of mankind. It will happen. Maybe not in our lifetime but it will happen. Spread love, not more negatives.
I apologize to you ma'am, really I do. Part of loving people is showing them the things that are coming to pass. I'll also have you know that I am not frustrated in the least. Sadden, at times yes, because some of the people refuse to "see" what's going on right before their eyes.

And yes, I do "speak up and out" in my community, Betsey is well know around here for standing and having her voice heard....,. The Town Hall is a couple of mile away! Hope YOU'RE practicing what you preach, yes? We all have a job to do, yes? LET ME DO MINES!!

Old 04-02-2010, 03:33 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,022,131 times
Quote:
I apologize to you ma'am, really I do. Part of loving people is showing them the things that are coming to pass. I'll also have you know that I am not frustrated in the least. Sadden, at times yes, because some of the people refuse to "see" what's going on right before their eyes.

And yes, I do "speak up and out" in my community, Betsey is well know around here for standing and having her voice heard....,. The Town Hall is a couple of mile away! Hope YOU'RE practicing what you preach, yes? We all have a job to do, yes? LET ME DO MINES!!
But if we can do nothing, even if we've tried, it's better to let things go than to carry the extra burdens. I show people love and give them comfort. I can't change the laws nor can I run for an office not because I can't but because I won't. There's too much politics and I'm very politically not correct. I say what I think and people don't like that. I say what's in my heart.

So, I give the support that others need through love, compassion, mercy, forgiveness and to lend an ear when one wants to vent. I may not always be right but I can dang sure let them know that someone is listening.

Keep up the good work and let your heart rest knowing that God is on our side. He is watching and giving comfort. Ask Him to comfort you though these trying times so that you have the strength to carry on with serving each of His children the best way you know how.

And please, leave the negatives out of your life. I don't read the newspaper nor do I watch the news. Things are going the way they are supposed to and when you look at the whole big picture from a Celestial standpoint, you will see all is not lost and those who are hurting mankind, will be ousted from their command posts in the governments. Angels are working with us. You can be very sure of that!

Old 04-02-2010, 04:14 AM

9,367 posts, read 25,203,960 times
Would you connect the dots from your OP to this post?

Old 04-02-2010, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnolia Bloom View Post
Would you connect the dots from your OP to this post?
Hi Magnolia Bloom. I see you're here in FL too! Did you bother to read the article? Here's an excerpt: That could mean more audits confiscated refunds and incursions into details of individuals' health insurance plans --

More government control. . . . . . . we already know privacy is out the window. . . . . . . . . (the dots) . . . . . are you following me? Don't you see what's coming next?

Old 04-02-2010, 08:48 AM

9,367 posts, read 25,203,960 times
I did read the article, but, no, I don't follow you and don't see what is coming next or what it has to do with my Christian faith.

Old 04-02-2010, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnolia Bloom View Post
I did read the article, but, no, I don't follow you and don't see what is coming next or what it has to do with my Christian faith.
Oh, you will!

Old 04-05-2010, 01:15 PM

4,440 posts, read 9,067,185 times
Quote:
Global Government....It's here!! It's imminent and inevitable.
"Hate groups stayed at record levels — almost 1,000 — despite the total collapse of the second largest neo-Nazi group in America. Furious anti-immigrant vigilante groups soared by nearly 80%, adding some 136 new groups during 2009. And, most remarkably of all, so-called "Patriot" groups — militias and other organizations that see the federal government as part of a plot to impose “one-world government” on liberty-loving Americans — came roaring back after years out of the limelight."

emphasis mine.

Rage on the Right | Southern Poverty Law Center
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity