Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 07:33 AM

4,440 posts, read 9,066,646 times

Advertisements

"People in this nation as well as some around this world are waiting for those individuals like you see sitting in this room to actually make the decision to go to war against this evil, greedy new world order," Stone says on the tape.

The group allegedly planned to incite that attack by making a false 911 complaint, shooting any police who responded, and then attacking attendees at the funerals of those officers with improvised explosive devices.

Alleged militia leader rants on secretly recorded tape - CNN.com

Looks like the new world order folks caught the attention of the FBI.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2010, 05:26 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,437,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthirsty View Post
"People in this nation as well as some around this world are waiting for those individuals like you see sitting in this room to actually make the decision to go to war against this evil, greedy new world order," Stone says on the tape.

The group allegedly planned to incite that attack by making a false 911 complaint, shooting any police who responded, and then attacking attendees at the funerals of those officers with improvised explosive devices.

Alleged militia leader rants on secretly recorded tape - CNN.com

Looks like the new world order folks caught the attention of the FBI.

Thank you for sharing...... It will all make sense soon, but you go ahead and be obedient to whomsoever your allegiance lies, yes?

Old 04-08-2010, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Thank you for sharing...... It will all make sense soon, but you go ahead and be obedient to whomsoever your allegiance lies, yes?
I'm here to help. What lies am I listening to Betsey Lane? I'm simply pointing out that this "new world order" stuff is used quite frequently by end of the world religious folks who wish violence on people like..

oh i don't know..

police officers.

It is what it is Betsey Lane. Be safe.

Old 04-08-2010, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthirsty View Post
I'm here to help. What lies am I listening to Betsey Lane? I'm simply pointing out that this "new world order" stuff is used quite frequently by end of the world religious folks who wish violence on people like..

oh i don't know..

police officers.

It is what it is Betsey Lane. Be safe.

Somebody's whispering lies to you?......wasn't me! You be safe too bigthirsty.

Old 04-09-2010, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Somebody's whispering lies to you?......wasn't me! You be safe too bigthirsty.
I know.. thats why I posted a rebuttal in this thread.

Old 04-14-2010, 08:11 PM

Moving along.........What if the people woke up? Hopefully then, they'll pay attention.

YouTube - Ron Paul: What if the People Wake Up?

Last edited by Betsey Lane; 04-14-2010 at 08:20 PM..

Old 05-25-2010, 08:20 PM

How Long? Will it take some of you to "WAKE UP"?

YouTube - The Obama Deception HQ Full length version

Old 06-05-2010, 09:21 PM

Question......how much more "in your face" can it get before you'll believe? It's no longer a secret, it's HERE.

Obama and The New International Order (http://www.rapturealert.com/2010/052510nio.asp - broken link)

Old 06-05-2010, 11:11 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,657,101 times
Default Thank you Betsey...

Quote:
Global Government....It's here!! It's imminent and inevitable.

It's true, we've reached a turning point.....As we all know (or, should know by now), the Anti-Christ is (yes is) one of the more infamous figures in history, yes? What’s the big deal, you ask? The reason this is such a big deal is revealed in the bible.

The bible predicted so long ago, that a global government would arise in the last days, just prior to . And this global government will only appear on the world scene in parallel with the Antichrist, so we can’t speculate that it will exist for an undetermined time period before he appears.

Not only does he appears, according to the Bible, not one single individual on the face of the Earth will lie outside of his jurisdiction!

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. (King James Version) Rev: 13:7

And it was given to him to make war on the saints and to overcome them: and there was given to him authority over every tribe and people and language and nation. (Bible in Basic English) Rev: 13:7

He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. (New International Version) Rev: 13:7

In the midst of all that is to come, people, there's good news.......The establishment of this global government, and the rise of the Antichrist to administer it, is a monumental sign which heralds the soon return of Jesus Christ to establish His Kingdom on Earth!

Now I understand that some may, or may not believe in the rapture of the church and it is for you, what it is for you.......I respect that. And though we may, or, may not have to endure some of the tribulation that is to come, friends, brother's, sister's in Christ, as good servants of Jesus Christ, we should be ever watchful, faithfully tending to our duties here on earth. For our Lord will return at a moment when He’s least expected, and that moment may (I have a strong feeling, and others may feel this too.....) occur in our generation. Yes?

May He find us abundant with joy and overflowing with the Holy Spirit when He returns.

YouTube - The Calling 1/8

YouTube - The Calling 2/8

YouTube - The Calling 3/8

YouTube - The Calling 4/8

YouTube - The Calling 5/8

YouTube - The Calling 6/8

YouTube - The Calling 7/8

YouTube - The Calling 8/8 (Epilogue)

They say you can fool some of the people all of time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time! You know, if you believe, pass it on to all that are dear and near to you're hearts; or simply......to whomsoever will hear. And if you don't..... (believe that is) you soon will! Guidance!
...it is...........time to change. God Bless you sweet child...precious sister.

I love you,...and always will...
Verna.

Old 06-05-2010, 11:25 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,657,101 times
Quote:
Moving along.........What if the people woke up? Hopefully then, they'll pay attention.

YouTube - Ron Paul: What if the People Wake Up?
Now here is a man with insight.....imagine...what if...?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity