U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-28-2010, 05:11 PM
 
Location: Out of Florida........
4,309 posts, read 5,376,738 times
Reputation: 933

Advertisements

Global Government....It's here!! It's imminent and inevitable.

It's true, we've reached a turning point.....As we all know (or, should know by now), the Anti-Christ is (yes is) one of the more infamous figures in history, yes? What’s the big deal, you ask? The reason this is such a big deal is revealed in the bible.

The bible predicted so long ago, that a global government would arise in the last days, just prior to . And this global government will only appear on the world scene in parallel with the Antichrist, so we can’t speculate that it will exist for an undetermined time period before he appears.

Not only does he appears, according to the Bible, not one single individual on the face of the Earth will lie outside of his jurisdiction!

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. (King James Version) Rev: 13:7

And it was given to him to make war on the saints and to overcome them: and there was given to him authority over every tribe and people and language and nation.
(Bible in Basic English) Rev: 13:7

He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. (New International Version) Rev: 13:7

In the midst of all that is to come, people, there's good news.......The establishment of this global government, and the rise of the Antichrist to administer it, is a monumental sign which heralds the soon return of Jesus Christ to establish His Kingdom on Earth!

Now I understand that some may, or may not believe in the rapture of the church and it is for you, what it is for you.......I respect that. And though we may, or, may not have to endure some of the tribulation that is to come, friends, brother's, sister's in Christ, as good servants of Jesus Christ, we should be ever watchful, faithfully tending to our duties here on earth. For our Lord will return at a moment when He’s least expected, and that moment may (I have a strong feeling, and others may feel this too.....) occur in our generation. Yes?

May He find us abundant with joy and overflowing with the Holy Spirit when He returns.


1.
YouTube - The Calling 1/8

2.
YouTube - The Calling 2/8

3.
YouTube - The Calling 3/8

4.
YouTube - The Calling 4/8

5.
YouTube - The Calling 5/8

6.
YouTube - The Calling 6/8

7.
YouTube - The Calling 7/8

8.
YouTube - The Calling 8/8 (Epilogue)


They say you can fool some of the people all of time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time! You know, if you believe, pass it on to all that are dear and near to you're hearts; or simply......to whomsoever will hear. And if you don't..... (believe that is) you soon will! Guidance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-28-2010, 10:11 PM
 
6,220 posts, read 6,297,760 times
Reputation: 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
It's true, we've reached a turning point.....As we all know (or, should know by now), the Anti-Christ is (yes is) one of the more infamous figures in history, yes?
Just curious, I'm sincerely asking, since you alluded "we should all know", do you mean you know exactly who he is? Which infamous figure in history?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-28-2010, 11:44 PM
 
Location: SC Foothills
8,830 posts, read 9,603,249 times
Reputation: 58195
Quote:
Originally Posted by legoman View Post
Just curious, I'm sincerely asking, since you alluded "we should all know", do you mean you know exactly who he is? Which infamous figure in history?
No, that's not what she meant.....you know what she meant. We should all be watching like we are told to do and know the signs when they are here. We are living in the very last days and if one chooses to stick their head in the ground then they will not be aware of what is happening prophetically.

Thank you Betsey for sharing this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-29-2010, 05:17 AM
 
6,220 posts, read 6,297,760 times
Reputation: 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
No, that's not what she meant.....you know what she meant. We should all be watching like we are told to do and know the signs when they are here. We are living in the very last days and if one chooses to stick their head in the ground then they will not be aware of what is happening prophetically.

Thank you Betsey for sharing this.
Oh sorry I think I just misread what she said. Must have been too tired when I read it last night...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-29-2010, 05:26 AM
 
Location: SC Foothills
8,830 posts, read 9,603,249 times
Reputation: 58195
Quote:
Originally Posted by legoman View Post
Oh sorry I think I just misread what she said. Must have been too tired when I read it last night...
No problem, I apologize.....I thought you were being smart aleckey.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-29-2010, 05:29 AM
 
Location: NW Montana
6,258 posts, read 12,422,666 times
Reputation: 3419
Ok can you give me the two min rundown? I gotta get to work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-30-2010, 02:06 PM
 
Location: Out of Florida........
4,309 posts, read 5,376,738 times
Reputation: 933
Thank you Illene. People, I understand that it may be a bit to digest, especially all at once, but it real and it's here, and it's for now!! Now, with all due respect, you do have a choice, 1. remain blind, or, 2. pass it on, but I urge you to take a real close look at the hour we're in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-30-2010, 04:19 PM
 
5,500 posts, read 4,328,756 times
Reputation: 5146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Thank you Illene. People, I understand that it may be a bit to digest, especially all at once, but it real and it's here, and it's for now!! Now, with all due respect, you do have a choice, 1. remain blind, or, 2. pass it on, but I urge you to take a real close look at the hour we're in.
Better to be vigilant in the spirit than to be caught unawares...?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-31-2010, 10:31 AM
 
Location: Indianapolis
4,325 posts, read 5,060,857 times
Reputation: 664
Dear Betsy. I know you mean well but Jesus has said several times that we will be long gone form this world upon His return. He will only return in His resurrected form when our world reaches the final stage of Light and Life. He will then join in the celebration. He will not be here to establish a kingdom on earth as His kingdom is already established in the celestial Heavens. We are spiritual beings. We are only here for experience. We will then return to the spiritual world, to live for eternity if we choose. Jesus kingdom is not here. Why would God create billions of planets and then just choose one to bring a Kingdom upon. God's Paradise is not here and never will be.

Focus on Love, Betsy. Love will someday take over this world as it should have a long time ago.

The anti-christ is not any one person but those who go against the nature that God has given his children. The nature to Love. Love will overcome and Love will show the way. Oh yeah, He did that 2000 years ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-01-2010, 01:55 PM
 
Location: Out of Florida........
4,309 posts, read 5,376,738 times
Reputation: 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
Dear Betsy. I know you mean well but Jesus has said several times that we will be long gone form this world upon His return. He will only return in His resurrected form when our world reaches the final stage of Light and Life. He will then join in the celebration. He will not be here to establish a kingdom on earth as His kingdom is already established in the celestial Heavens. We are spiritual beings. We are only here for experience. We will then return to the spiritual world, to live for eternity if we choose. Jesus kingdom is not here. Why would God create billions of planets and then just choose one to bring a Kingdom upon. God's Paradise is not here and never will be.

Focus on Love, Betsy. Love will someday take over this world as it should have a long time ago.

The anti-christ is not any one person but those who go against the nature that God has given his children. The nature to Love. Love will overcome and Love will show the way. Oh yeah, He did that 2000 years ago.
You know, all I hear from you is we, we, we, in other words: me, me, me....focus on me, myself and I!

Sorry, can't do! It's not about me Sir!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top