Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 08:15 AM

5,925 posts, read 6,946,224 times

Advertisements

Ac 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

I am glad the power exists that will restore all things to Gods glory.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2010, 08:33 AM

1,897 posts, read 2,112,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
Ac 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Amen!

Old 03-29-2010, 02:23 PM

11,897 posts, read 3,694,213 times
me too!!

Old 03-29-2010, 08:25 PM

8,172 posts, read 6,924,107 times
Me three!

Old 03-29-2010, 08:33 PM

6,370 posts, read 7,030,758 times
Me four!

Old 03-30-2010, 02:23 AM

8,435 posts, read 10,527,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trettep View Post
Me four!
Um... me five?

Old 03-30-2010, 11:20 AM

7,374 posts, read 8,760,317 times
Me seven ...

Doh!

Old 03-30-2010, 12:03 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,660,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post

Good afternoon Phazelwood......long time, no see.

You must read Scripture in context Phazelwood...you know that...and taking the position of teaching others, and teaching babes who are seeking truth, a false doctrine, is very, very serious...and you will be held accountable.
It is one thing to hold belief's of your own, in your own heart...and it is something altogether different when you teach these belief's that you hold, to other's.

The truth is...in answer to the single verse you picked out that sounded good to you is:
No prediction of the conversion and restoration of the wicked dead is found in the prophets, or elsewhere.

I could very easily give you scripture that proves this, but, because you, as a Universalist, believe that one can live a life of sin and die before being born-again and changed into their Christ-like nature, and still abide with Christ in His Kingdom for all eternity...I won't take the time...we've been around this mountain a thousand times it seems, and I'm not willing to go around it yet again. I had to respond in truth though...for those babes who are reading and learning.

May you find Truth...God's Truth.

With a sincere heart,
Verna.

Old 03-30-2010, 12:08 PM

5,925 posts, read 6,946,224 times
Hi Verna.

I accept the accountability, my OP stands.

Old 03-30-2010, 12:10 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,760,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
Good afternoon Phazelwood......long time, no see.

You must read Scripture in context Phazelwood...you know that...and taking the position of teaching others, and teaching babes who are seeking truth, a false doctrine, is very, very serious...and you will be held accountable.
It is one thing to hold belief's of your own, in your own heart...and it is something altogether different when you teach these belief's that you hold, to other's.

The truth is...in answer to the single verse you picked out that sounded good to you is:
No prediction of the conversion and restoration of the wicked dead is found in the prophets, or elsewhere.

I could very easily give you scripture that proves this, but, because you, as a Universalist, believe that one can live a life of sin and die before being born-again and changed into their Christ-like nature, and still abide with Christ in His Kingdom for all eternity...I won't take the time...we've been around this mountain a thousand times it seems, and I'm not willing to go around it yet again. I had to respond in truth though...for those babes who are reading and learning.

May you find Truth...God's Truth.

With a sincere heart,
Verna.

We have to love the Nay sayers ... As we know in truth they also shall one day become Yay sayers. Even if it is after they are judged in the manner which they have judged others. Thank God for his righteous judgment, because through it the whole creation shall learn righteousness.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity