Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 01:07 PM

425 posts, read 366,824 times

Advertisements

Ok this thread is about The Bible in entirety , it is about the architecture of it , the unfolding patterns that emerge from it. It is about the deeper mindset of the Hebrew old testament and the Greek New testament .The purpose of the thread is to Edify Faith in YHVH and the spirits of the Ancients. . To validate to the presence off divine intelligence at work within us through His Word. When pertinent to a point or set of points I will refer to non biblical material. Feel free to participate in the process as long as your Edifying Faith and not simply trying to tear it down with your viewpoints.

ט כִּי הִנֵּה הָאֶבֶן, אֲשֶׁר נָתַתִּי לִפְנֵי יְהוֹשֻׁעַ--עַל-אֶבֶן אַחַת, שִׁבְעָה עֵינָיִם; הִנְנִי מְפַתֵּחַ פִּתֻּחָהּ, נְאֻם יְהוָה צְבָאוֹת, וּמַשְׁתִּי אֶת-עֲו*ֹן הָאָרֶץ-הַהִיא, בְּיוֹם אֶחָד. 9 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone are seven facets; behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts: And I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day. Zechariah 3 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre

A seven sided stone with seven eyes. Heptahedron

Google Image Result for http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/47/Heptahedron_concave_10.GIF

I see 8 convex Heptahedrons with 7 vertices The one that sticks out is the pentagonal prism because the Queens chamber in the Great pyramid is a pentagonal pyramid interior with a niche in one of the pentagon sides..

Then there is this toroidal Szilassi Polyhedron -- from Wolfram MathWorld

So just by reading that passage my mind has been sparked to investigate & sided polyhedrons. Any constructive thoughts from the gallery ? I want to go into scripture to see where I can find elements of a 7 fold pattern. Something of note as far as the Hebrew word stone EBEN.
Aleph Bet Nun standard value 53 the 19th prime The Number 53 - The Stone of Prophecy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2010, 03:52 PM

7,874 posts, read 14,178,366 times
When we read in Daniel 2:45 of a stone cut out of a mountain, it is a stone, a force, a power cut out of a kingdom — out of a nation. And that nation, or mountain, is God’s church. The stone is, therefore, the many-membered Christ of God, the overcomers out of the church age who form His divine government for the nations — the sons of God!

EBEN is taken from the root word BANAH, which means “to build”. The Hebrew word for “son” is BEN, also derived from the root word BANAH. Thus, in the Hebrew language the association between “stone” and “son” is clearly established. The stone is the sons!

Old 04-09-2010, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little elmer View Post
When we read in Daniel 2:45 of a stone cut out of a mountain, it is a stone, a force, a power cut out of a kingdom — out of a nation. And that nation, or mountain, is God’s church. The stone is, therefore, the many-membered Christ of God, the overcomers out of the church age who form His divine government for the nations — the sons of God!

EBEN is taken from the root word BANAH, which means “to build”. The Hebrew word for “son” is BEN, also derived from the root word BANAH. Thus, in the Hebrew language the association between “stone” and “son” is clearly established. The stone is the sons!
So what about the concept of a stone being a prime number ,and thus only divisible by unity ? Do you like that analogy ? What would a living stone be in a literal sense ? I see it is as having to do with DNA. Have you ever looked at our chromosome make up ? We have 23 pairs of them , that adds up to 46 YHVH is referred to as a living God. YHVH adds up to 26 which is 2x13. In the opening verse of the Shema YHVH is invoked twice and is equated with one (2x26=52 )+1= 53
Echad is 13 and 4 x13 = 52

ד שְׁמַע, יִשְׂרָאֵל: יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵינוּ, יְהוָה אֶחָד. 4 Hear, O Israel: the LORD our God, the LORD is one. The total value of this verse is 1118 which is 43 x 2x13

There are five OT verses that add up to 1118

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: Deu 6:4
And Dannah, and Kirjathsannah, which is Debir, Jos 15:49
Save, LORD: let the king hear us when we call. Psa 20:9
They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of the LORD, they shall cry aloud from the sea. Isa 24:14
Can two walk together, except they be agreed? Amo 3:3

Old 04-11-2010, 11:07 PM

I was reading in preparation for a talk I eventually postponed form giving until two years ago. It has to do with Exodus the portion known as VARAH chapter 6 verse 6 Suddenly I saw a Chromasome in my mind's eye and I felt very close to His Throne In Heaven. So I decided I better take a good look at this passage to see why I had that vision. This is the layout of the seven eyes inscriptions. Note this is the first time Israel has been told YHVH is God . Israel is being presented with the Stone of Prophecy.All prophecy runs through these 7 (And I Will ) statements . Also note the three times YHVH is invoked as it is highly structured in formulaic sense and is found elsewhere in critical passages. Count the number of Hebrew words between the red I am YHVH in Hebrew you will find 23 in each . That is how many chromosomes we have and we share 23 of them with a spouse to make a baby. Note at the end it says the proposal was rejected IE the foundation stone was rejected. Scripture proving scripture in this case , or simply unfolding. In total starting with I am YHVH and ending in I am YHVH there are 52 words. 52+1=53 EBEN stone Note also that there are 5 (And I will)'s and then an I AM YHVH and then 2 ( And I will)'s This shows the stoen to take on the form of a pentagonal prism.

לָכֵן אֱמֹר לִבְנֵי-יִשְׂרָאֵל,
אֲנִי יְהוָה,
וְהוֹצֵאתִי אֶתְכֶם מִתַּחַת סִבְלֹת מִצְרַיִם, וְהִצַּלְתִּי אֶתְכֶם מֵעֲבֹדָתָם; וְגָאַלְתִּי אֶתְכֶם בִּזְרוֹעַ נְטוּיָה, וּבִשְׁפָטִים גְּדֹלִים. 6 Wherefore say unto the children of Israel: I am the LORD,
( 1 and I will bring you out ) from under the burdens of the Egyptians,
(2 and I will deliver you ) from their bondage,
(3 and I will redeem you) with an outstretched arm, and with great judgments;

ז וְלָקַחְתִּי אֶתְכֶם לִי לְעָם, וְהָיִיתִי לָכֶם לֵאלֹהִים; וִידַעְתֶּם, כִּי אֲנִי יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵיכֶם, הַמּוֹצִיא אֶתְכֶם, מִתַּחַת

סִבְלוֹת מִצְרָיִם.

( 4 and I will take you ) to Me for a people,
(5 and I will be to you) a God; and ye shall know that
I am the LORD your God, who brought you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.
ח וְהֵבֵאתִי אֶתְכֶם, אֶל-הָאָרֶץ, אֲשֶׁר נָשָׂאתִי אֶת-יָדִי, לָתֵת אֹתָהּ לְאַבְרָהָם לְיִצְחָק וּלְיַעֲקֹב; וְנָתַתִּי אֹתָהּ לָכֶם מוֹרָשָׁה, אֲנִי יְהוָה. 8

( 6 And I will bring you ) in unto the land, concerning which I lifted up My hand to give it to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob;
(7 and I will give it you ) for a heritage:
I am the LORD.'

ט וַיְדַבֵּר מֹשֶׁה כֵּן, אֶל-בְּנֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל; וְלֹא שָׁמְעוּ, אֶל-מֹשֶׁה, מִקֹּצֶר רוּחַ, וּמֵעֲבֹדָה קָשָׁה. {פ} 9 And Moses spoke so unto the children of Israel; but they hearkened not unto Moses for impatience of spirit, and for cruel bondage. {P}

Old 04-13-2010, 04:22 PM

9,689 posts, read 10,015,913 times
The Lord Jesus say to me that Theosophy in Religion is not of the Lord of Heaven, the fallen angels sophia. which has spiritual authority over the seven liberal arts rules over these areas. Religous numberalogy is not of Jesus Christ ....Kabbala a false religion came out of Babylon, who specialized it this occult religion, and the study of numberology in the church or other area is theosophy, and those who discern the world spirits will reject theosophy

Old 04-13-2010, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
The Lord Jesus say to me that Theosophy in Religion is not of the Lord of Heaven, the fallen angels sophia. which has spiritual authority over the seven liberal arts rules over these areas. Religous numberalogy is not of Jesus Christ ....Kabbala a false religion came out of Babylon, who specialized it this occult religion, and the study of numberology in the church or other area is theosophy, and those who discern the world spirits will reject theosophy
Suit yourself sister if I don't employ my intelligence and thus gematria to count the number 666 whats the point ? 153 fish , again what is the point ? The New Testament especially John is full of Gematria relative content.

HLJC you're attempt to claim that it is Jesus telling you these things is an attempt to put fear in others and shut down threads you and your's disapprove of. That is outright horse pucky . You claim outright that Jesus is telling you these things. You read them someplace and adhered to that set of judgments. You should have said as much instead of playing Jesus told me games.

Last edited by Rabbi Dakota; 04-13-2010 at 05:42 PM..

Old 04-13-2010, 05:23 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,569,979 times
God's "Divine Plan" is perfect in words and numbers...

Old 04-13-2010, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
God's "Divine Plan" is perfect in words and numbers...
If you check out that ancient Hebrew link AB has a root in meaning in a tent spike and is Father Em is Glue and Mother . By combining words and numbers the teaching is sealed within our brains left and right.

Old 04-13-2010, 05:47 PM

13,250 posts, read 42,780,434 times
I'm more curious as to why everything starts with either "And" or "Behold."

Old 04-13-2010, 05:49 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,569,979 times
If number is essential for our world to function...how much more with God's plan. Number is pure logic, 3+6 is always nine. Digits...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity