Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2011, 01:11 PM

1,837 posts, read 1,960,567 times

Advertisements

Please pray for workers of the Harvest here.

I'll be back later, Elohim willing. ?

I've tried my best.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2011, 04:32 PM

9,689 posts, read 10,008,103 times
If you prayer for the Harvest , first you need to pray for revival in your church and the churches in your communities were you live will get together and get into the harvest of the new converts ........ See some churches don`t have a evangelical leadership in their church and will fall back and teach the saints the gospel and let the Harvest go, and years can go by any never see harvest other than the people already coming Harvest or no Harvest........ Jesus does have a harvest going on all the time for people who are the evangelist gifting were there is a leadership for this gift and works in it and as the result the revival is never fading year after year, because there is no Harvest with out humble repented revived people working in the gifts of the Holy Spirit........ Some churches have a hard time just getting into a revival and find excuses to not pray for even revival..... They may say thing like `We can pray for revival BUT that is not the answer` or were the repentance` or the sort........ So revival never comes and the Harvest is stalled, because Jesus requires faith with no pride or a new wine sack before he will bring in His anointing for the Harverst.......So How do we do this?.....Ask, Seek Knock.. Pray and try to get your church to pray corporately ....PRAY.. Father We need your harvest to be part of our church and community....Bring us into a revival to be closer to you with out the pride and iniquity that holds us back....Help us come into repentance and prune the dark spirit out and teach us what we need to resist in Jesus Mighty Name ..... Father I command that we plead the blood of Jesus Judgment into our church and communities church and prepare a plan for our works in the Harvest in Jesus name ..... Father I ask forgiveness for all the unforgivingness and all the stalled ideas that block your greater plan in Jesus name .... Father I loose the strong man dark spirits that are working against your plan and Bind up this spiritual wickedness in the high places and cast him down in Jesus name .... Glory to God, Praise the Lord ....

Old 09-26-2011, 07:35 PM

461 posts, read 480,542 times
Luke 6:6 When you pray, go to your inner room, close the door, and pray to your Father in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will repay you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity