U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2010, 03:55 AM

5,556 posts, read 6,718,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfNelson View Post
Regarding the OP: One thing to realize is that, Miller wasn't wrong on his date calculations that brought him to 1844, he was simply wrong about what would happen. No man knows the day nor the hour of Christ's 2nd coming. If anyone tells you otherwise, run. But, can read the Bible's time prophecies and come to the correct time regarding said prophecy. We don't know when Christ is going to return, and sure, just about every generation has thought they would see His return, but the fact remains that we are closer today than any generation before us and one day some generation will be correct in their belief that they will see it.
So if it as not about Jesus returning, what happened (instead) then?
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2010, 05:36 AM

701 posts, read 658,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post
We entered the final stages of earths history as well as God's process of mankind's salvation. Figuritively speaking, Christ entered the Most Holy Place, in the Heavenly sanctuary. I believe that we have been living in the "last days" since that date.

Old 04-28-2010, 06:58 AM

5,556 posts, read 6,718,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfNelson View Post
We entered the final stages of earths history as well as God's process of mankind's salvation. Figuritively speaking, Christ entered the Most Holy Place, in the Heavenly sanctuary. I believe that we have been living in the "last days" since that date.
Did someone see Christ entering this sanctuary to know this?

Old 04-28-2010, 05:41 PM

1,492 posts, read 2,225,039 times
Quote:
I was wondering that myself!

and some claim Hal Lindsey did not date set..the heck he didn't! He clearly stated a generation was about 40 yrs in The late great planet earth,making it around 1988 for Jesus's return.the truth is,God said He limited our days to around 70-80 yrs.That gives him a few more yrs to get it wrong.

Old 04-29-2010, 12:09 AM

701 posts, read 658,705 times
Quote:
Did someone see Christ entering this sanctuary to know this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC122 View Post
I was wondering that myself!
Daniel's 70 Weeks Prophecy

This gives a detailed biblical walkthrough of what actually happened in 1844.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity