U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2010, 10:21 AM

723 posts, read 858,606 times

Advertisements

Hello again,

In my last thread "What law was nailed to the cross" I posted a reply on there about the seal of God and what it was. Now I would like to share with all of you an in-depth look at what God's seal really means!!!

ENTER FORERUNNER:

YouTube - **THE FOUR WINDS, THE SEAL, AND THE CREATOR**

YouTube - THE SEAL OF THE LIVING GOD

MAY GOD BLESS THE WORLD!!!
ALMOST2L8
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2010, 11:27 AM

696 posts, read 765,411 times
Brother an excellent job by a teacher of the Holy Spirit.

When the unbeliever accepts the attonement of Christ Jesus, Christ draws the unbeliever to Him calling the unbeliever His and as such of Christ. The Father sends His Holy Spirit and seals that which is of Christ to the believer. The believer acts by direction of the Holy Spirit in us. Let all believer's know that we do not need more of the Holy Spirit, but that the Holy Spirit needs more of the believer. Submit to that which seals you and you will display and manifest gifts greater than you can know.

The Holy Spirit shows the One Truth. He leaves nothing open to speculation, nothing to conjecture, and nothing to interpretation. Only by Him is the truth made manifest. Christianity is not defined by secular terms, but by the sealing of the Holy Spirit.

Thank you for this message. By the Holy Spirit in you light is provided where darkness reigns! I had not heard of this teacher on Youtube and I thank you for sharing it.

Old 04-30-2010, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aschultz73 View Post
Brother an excellent job by a teacher of the Holy Spirit.

When the unbeliever accepts the attonement of Christ Jesus, Christ draws the unbeliever to Him calling the unbeliever His and as such of Christ. The Father sends His Holy Spirit and seals that which is of Christ to the believer. The believer acts by direction of the Holy Spirit in us. Let all believer's know that we do not need more of the Holy Spirit, but that the Holy Spirit needs more of the believer. Submit to that which seals you and you will display and manifest gifts greater than you can know.

The Holy Spirit shows the One Truth. He leaves nothing open to speculation, nothing to conjecture, and nothing to interpretation. Only by Him is the truth made manifest. Christianity is not defined by secular terms, but by the sealing of the Holy Spirit.

Thank you for this message. By the Holy Spirit in you light is provided where darkness reigns! I had not heard of this teacher on Youtube and I thank you for sharing it.

You are very welcome brother!!!

Christopher Hudson A.K.A THE FORERUNNER is the first teacher whose teachings actually spoke to my heart. I am happy to share with all. It makes my heart smile to know that God's truth is being accepted, if only by one person, then it was well worth my time!!!

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!
DALE

Old 04-30-2010, 11:41 AM

696 posts, read 765,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMOST2L8 View Post
You are very welcome brother!!!

Christopher Hudson A.K.A THE FORERUNNER is the first teacher whose teachings actually spoke to my heart. I am happy to share with all. It makes my heart smile to know that God's truth is being accepted, if only by one person, then it was well worth my time!!!

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!
DALE
Brother I had not heard of this man, but I have already bookmarked Him for more study. We as Christians must provide the right teachers also using Youtube. Lately this past week I have felt burdoned by the world and its errors. Thank you for giving me something that takes me away from this world to His truth.

A true servant knows another true servant by the words spoken which are of the Master. By this a true servant can discern what is false being annointed of the Holy Spirit. Words can not describe today the strength you have given me. The Most High God will find you in His Truth!

Old 04-30-2010, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aschultz73 View Post
Brother I had not heard of this man, but I have already bookmarked Him for more study. We as Christians must provide the right teachers also using Youtube. Lately this past week I have felt burdoned by the world and its errors. Thank you for giving me something that takes me away from this world to His truth.

A true servant knows another true servant by the words spoken which are of the Master. By this a true servant can discern what is false being annointed of the Holy Spirit. Words can not describe today the strength you have given me. The Most High God will find you in His Truth!
Brother,

You are absolutely correct that a servant will know when the truth is the truth (as Christopher says). But let ALL credit for your new found strength be to God's wonderful glory!! Praise our heavenly Father!!

I LOVE YOU BROTHER!!!
DALE

Old 05-02-2010, 07:13 PM

God's seal is the exact opposite of the beasts mark. It is essential for Christians to understand that the seal of the living God is of grave importance to all!!! Please make sure that you are "sealed unto the day of redemption" so that you will not be swept away with the destruction of satan when God allows the four angels to let loose the four winds!!!

TAKE HEED!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!
DALE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity