U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 03:34 PM

6,221 posts, read 6,417,140 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMOST2L8 View Post
First of all, if Paul was converted in this life, then how come everyone else must wait until their death.
Conversion is a process. But it started with Saul's destruction. Paul was the new creation. God will finish the work He starts in each of us.

Quote:
And I asked for ones own personal study, not someone elses!!!
If you cannot show me your own study then I am not interested. Just more doctrines of men!!!

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE
Dale you are all talk and no action, I guess you are not really interested in understanding the concepts of universal salvation. If I show you my own personal study you will say it is a doctrine of men too! LOL its ok. BTW that link above is Ray Smith's personal in-depth study. Sure its not mine, but to you what does it matter? You don't know either of us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2010, 03:35 PM

7,544 posts, read 11,575,706 times
Quote:
All that says is that God has a predetermined number of gentiles that will come, and that Israel will be saved!! It does not say everyone is saved!! You hold this "mystery" in these verses in high regards yet disregard the verses that are plain as day, and repeated throughout the bible!! Also, you say that few will see it yet our beliefs are the few. As far as I know there are only like 3 or 4 of us. The rest here are universalists that have unravled the mystery of God with someone elses study!!!

DALE
If you can only see God's judgments as wrathful and serving no purpose, than I can see how you think that. But take what God has said about Himself, and combine it with the judgment you read, and then things look a lot different.

Old 05-20-2010, 03:40 PM

Quote:
All that says is that God has a predetermined number of gentiles that will come, and that Israel will be saved!! It does not say everyone is saved!! You hold this "mystery" in these verses in high regards yet disregard the verses that are plain as day, and repeated throughout the bible!! Also, you say that few will see it yet our beliefs are the few. As far as I know there are only like 3 or 4 of us. The rest here are universalists that have unravled the mystery of God with someone elses study!!!

DALE
LOL you think this forum is actually an accurate poll of what Christians believe? I would venture 99% of Christians believe in either eternal torment or eternal annihilation.

Actually the verses say ALL Israel will be saved and ALL THINGS (everything) will be placed under one head: Christ. And ALL people will be blessed through Abraham's seed. But I guess you missed that.

Look Dale, all I am saying is that if you personally want to understand why people believe in universal salvation, and why people believe it is biblical, the information is out there. Heck, much of it has already been posted on this forum in bits and pieces. But the information is out there. If you want to go research it you can. If you have sincere questions, ask away. But if you just want to mock and complain about it, then that's fine too, but then I don't know why you are asking for someone to post a study about UR when you won't even bother to read it.

Peace out...

Old 05-20-2010, 03:43 PM

3,582 posts, read 460,853 times
Quote:
Why do you say that is God's will??? I have only seen you guys post the same 3,4, maybe even 5 verses where it even remotely refers to His will being that of saving all mankind! You must think that this "good news" (as you call it) would be not only seen throughout the bible but it would not be some secret wisdom that you have found in only a few verses.

IF GOD DESTROYS ALL THE SINNERS (NOT SPIRITUALLY) BODY AND SOUL FOREVER AND THEY NO LONGER EXIST THEN GUESS WHAT IS LEFT???

ONLY THE SAINTS, AND EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, EVERY TONGUE CONFESS!!!

FOR ONCE, POST A STUDY ON A BOOK OR ON JUST A CHAPTER AND PROVE THAT HE WANTS ALL TO BE SAVED!!!

BASING YOUR WHOLE BELIEF SYSTEM ON ONLY A FEW VERSES DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!! I WANT TO SEE SOMEONES PERSONAL IN-DEPTH STUDY!!!!

CAN IT BE DONE???

I AM STARTING TO THINK NOT!!!!

DALE
Dale

If you read 1 Cor 15 You will find that i is talking about the subjection of all to Christ and Christ's subjection to God and God being all in all.

When it talks about the dead being raised it is not just believing dead that are raised it is "THE DEAD" In their own order first the believing (and obedient) then comes the consummation.........

1Co 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
1Co 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
1Co 15:5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
1Co 15:6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
1Co 15:7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
1Co 15:8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.
1Co 15:9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
1Co 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
1Co 15:11 Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.
1Co 15:12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?
1Co 15:13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:
1Co 15:14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.
1Co 15:15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.
1Co 15:16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:
1Co 15:17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.
1Co 15:18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.
1Co 15:19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
1Co 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
1Co 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
1Co 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
1Co 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
1Co 15:29 Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?
1Co 15:30 And why stand we in jeopardy every hour?
1Co 15:31 I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.
1Co 15:32 If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die.
1Co 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.
1Co 15:34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.
1Co 15:35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
1Co 15:36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:
1Co 15:37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:
1Co 15:38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.
1Co 15:39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
1Co 15:40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
1Co 15:41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.
1Co 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
1Co 15:43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
1Co 15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
1Co 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
1Co 15:46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
1Co 15:47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
1Co 15:48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
1Co 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
1Co 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
1Co 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1Co 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
1Co 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
1Co 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
1Co 15:56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
1Co 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1Co 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Old 05-20-2010, 03:44 PM

723 posts, read 859,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legoman View Post
Conversion is a process. But it started with Saul's destruction. Paul was the new creation. God will finish the work He starts in each of us.

Dale you are all talk and no action, I guess you are not really interested in understanding the concepts of universal salvation. If I show you my own personal study you will say it is a doctrine of men too! LOL its ok. BTW that link above is Ray Smith's personal in-depth study. Sure its not mine, but to you what does it matter? You don't know either of us.
I may not know you personally, but I know what your about. I read your posts, as well as you read mine. And what I meant is you take someone else's study and call it truth!! Doctrines of men!! Can any of you show your own study?? Yes, it would still be from a man but a study done on-the-spot that makes perfect sense has got to be truth!! Every study that I have posted, came straight from my heart and was not pre- written or anyone elses. If I posted a study that was not my own, I make it clear!!!!

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE

Old 05-20-2010, 03:47 PM

30,296 posts, read 20,040,776 times
Quote:
God has already showed us His love by sending His only son to save sinners!! It is our turn!!

"If ye love me, keep my commandments."

How is that hard to believe? Straight from the mouth of GOD!!!

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE
I'm sorry Dale you are totally misrepresenting this scripture . This verse is not saying "prove you love by keeping my commandments" , it's saying because you love me you will keep my commandments.

Has the scripture says we love him because He first loved us.

Old 05-20-2010, 04:06 PM

Quote:
I may not know you personally, but I know what your about. I read your posts, as well as you read mine. And what I meant is you take someone else's study and call it truth!! Doctrines of men!! Can any of you show your own study?? Yes, it would still be from a man but a study done on-the-spot that makes perfect sense has got to be truth!! Every study that I have posted, came straight from my heart and was not pre- written or anyone elses. If I posted a study that was not my own, I make it clear!!!!

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE
Dale, do you believe one verse in the bible can stand on its own, and no other verse in the bible can contradict that verse? Or do you think if I post one verse by itself that it is "out of context" and has no meaning?

God is love. Do you believe that? Or is it out of context?

Do you believe that Jesus tells us to love our enemies so we will be like God? That is what Matt 5 and Luke 6 tells us. Do you believe that means that God loves His enemies?

Do you believe that God will accomplish what He desires? Scripture tells us this in Job 23:13 (as well in Isaiah 46:10 and 55:11 and elsewhere). This is where people usually start to say God won't achieve what He desires. That is where I scratch my head. He's God! Of course He will achieve what He desires. And you know where this is going: if He desires to save all men, He will achieve it. Now a question for you:

1. Do you believe God will not achieve his desire to save all men?
OR
2. Do you believe God doesn't want to save all men?

Option 1 makes God impotent and option 2 makes God plain mean.

Of course people will always bring up free will. They assume because we make choices all day long, that this somehow proves we have a free will that can ultimately reject God for eternity. But scripture tells us even though a man has plans in his heart, it is the Lord's will that will prevail and the Lord will direct our steps. God is working all things to achieve His purpose. The Lord's will prevailed when He converted Saul to Paul. Saul could not resist.

Now, each of these topics has been discussed in detail, many times, right here on this forum, by myself and others. I've started some general topics on it in the past:

What is "Hell" according to the scriptures
Scriptures that proved to me Universal Salvation is true
Clay, Not Robots

You can go and study them if you want. If you have questions, please ask something specific.

Old 05-20-2010, 04:43 PM

723 posts, read 859,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legoman View Post
Dale, do you believe one verse in the bible can stand on its own, and no other verse in the bible can contradict that verse? Or do you think if I post one verse by itself that it is "out of context" and has no meaning?

God is love. Do you believe that? Or is it out of context?

Do you believe that Jesus tells us to love our enemies so we will be like God? That is what Matt 5 and Luke 6 tells us. Do you believe that means that God loves His enemies?

Do you believe that God will accomplish what He desires? Scripture tells us this in Job 23:13 (as well in Isaiah 46:10 and 55:11 and elsewhere). This is where people usually start to say God won't achieve what He desires. That is where I scratch my head. He's God! Of course He will achieve what He desires. And you know where this is going: if He desires to save all men, He will achieve it. Now a question for you:

1. Do you believe God will not achieve his desire to save all men?
OR
2. Do you believe God doesn't want to save all men?

Option 1 makes God impotent and option 2 makes God plain mean.

Of course people will always bring up free will. They assume because we make choices all day long, that this somehow proves we have a free will that can ultimately reject God for eternity. But scripture tells us even though a man has plans in his heart, it is the Lord's will that will prevail and the Lord will direct our steps. God is working all things to achieve His purpose. The Lord's will prevailed when He converted Saul to Paul. Saul could not resist.

Now, each of these topics has been discussed in detail, many times, right here on this forum, by myself and others. I've started some general topics on it in the past:

What is "Hell" according to the scriptures
Scriptures that proved to me Universal Salvation is true
Clay, Not Robots

You can go and study them if you want. If you have questions, please ask something specific.
Thank you lego,

I appreciate your sincerity. I work overnights and have yet to sleep as it is almost 5pm where I live. I have alot to ponder from today!!!

I'LL BE BACK!!! LOL

See, my humor is no good either I'm way too tired!!

Good night ladies and gents!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!
DALE

Old 05-20-2010, 05:27 PM

3,582 posts, read 460,853 times
Quote:
Nobody can say how God's character can or cannot punish someone for what they have done. Is God love?? YES, but He has already proved His love by sending his only begotten Son to perish so that we may have life!! Why do universalists think that God still owes you something, like His love (which He has already given)!! Jesus (God) already came and told us "I LOVE YOU"!! Correct?? And showed His love through His sacrifice. Correct?? Now, God wants a love, love relationship with us. Does Jesus (God) say I am so loved by you all?? No, but He did say

"If ye love me keep my commandments" (JOHN 14:15)

Giving us His only Son was the ultimate display of LOVE. He need not prove His love anymore. He does not owe a world of sinners any more love than He has already given. Now it is our turn to show Him our love for him. Are you up for the challenge, or do you truly believe that God still owes us something??? Do you remember when Jesus was on the cross?? The exchange of words between two sinners beside Him?? Let me refresh your memory:

"And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us. But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou FEAR GOD, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?"

Fear God???? Why should we fear love??

"Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you FEARETH GOD, to you is the word of this salvation sent."

(LUKE 23:39-40)

"Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the FEAR OF GOD."

(2 CORINTHIANS 7:1)

"Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. FEAR GOD. Honour thy king."

(1 PETER 2:17)

The verses used to state that we need not fear God are taken totally out of context. Allow me:

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love."

(1 JOHN 4:18)

OK lets break this down and build it all back up again!! It says:
"there is no fear in love"

(Again we have to remember that Jesus said: "If ye love me keep my commandments")

so in order to be in love with God we must obey His commandments. So there is NO FEAR in obeying God's commandments.

Then the verse says: "but perfect love casteth out fear"

So the perfect keeping of God's commandments casts out fear. Who would have to fear the wrath of God?? Someone who follows God's ten commandments?? Or someone who is a transgressor of the law??

Then it says: "because fear hath torment." So the sinner (or transgressor of the law) hath torment.

Then it finishes with: "He that feareth is not made perfect in love."

So he that is a transgressor of the law is not perfect in kepping God's 10 commandments.

You see it does not say that God loves us so much that we need not fear Him, but rather it says when we keep God's commandments we need not fear God. But if we sin against God that we should fear torment!!!

GOD DOES LOVE US, AND HAS ALREADY PROVEN IT TO US!!
HE DOES NOT OWE US ANYTHING ELSE!!
BUT RATHER WE OWE HIM!!!

The following verse goes like this:

"WE LOVE HIM, BECAUSE HE FIRST LOVED US." (JOHN 4:19)

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE
Dale

It is amusing that you accuse others of taking some verses scattered over the bible and piece them together to fit their doctrine, and then you do the same thing

Verna and you are on different pages when it comes to the annihilation of the (wicked) (unbelievers) you are on the same page when you think that only keepers of the whole law written on stone will be saved (you think they will be saved from annihilation Verna thinks they will be saved from eternal fiery hell aka lake of fire)

You can not both be right --- one of you is wrong.

I have been where you are and was wondering if we are to keep the sabbath as a sign of obedience -- but what Jesus says it is loving God and loving your neighbour that fulfills the law ----

Anyone can take scriptures that support there view and quote it like you have done and to me it seems there is scripture to support both of these scenarios if you just read the written words that support your theory/doctrine.

From what I can see the of eternal fiery hell is based on connecting the dots of everyone believers and unbelievers is raised, some to aionion life, some to aionian chastisement

We are also told in 1 Cor 15 that the dead are sown corruptible and raised incorruptible sown a natural body and raised a spiritual body and put together those 2 scriptures to support spiritual eternal punishment, For you to believe in annihilation you seem to discount that there is scripture that says that the dead are sown a natural body and raised a spiritual body and limit it to only keepers of the 10 commandments (written on stone law) will be raised to spiritual life. In Corinthians 15 those that are raised in verse 23 are the faithful believers -- After that there is a consummation where everything is put under Jesus feet/subjected to Jesus and then Jesus is subjected to his Father. You seem to discount everything after those that are Christs at his coming being made alive...........

If you want to know you need to seek the truth and what I can see is that people all have conflicting doctrines and are all sincere in their beliefs and it seems to me that what happens is that God is being limited by placing our salvation at our own hands whereas we are told that God is the potter and we are the clay.

To be honest Dale it seems that you are against UR and want us to prove to you that it is correct but you do not want to do your own study and from what I can see in scripture it says seek and you will find --- If you want to know if there is any truth to UR you need to seek and do your own studies which can be asking questions of others and really listening to what they are telling you and seeing what is written in the scriptures with an open mind not with a mind already made up that UR is false.

I have posted this psalm previously which speaks of rebellion -- then adversity --- then men crying out --- then God saving them --- then praising him

Salvation is Gods grace to us humans which he created as mortal and corruptible and through Christ will raise us out of adversity, suffering and death ..........

Psalm 107

Psa 107:1 O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psa 107:2 Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;
Psa 107:3 And gathered them out of the lands, from the east, and from the west, from the north, and from the south.
Psa 107:4 They wandered in the wilderness in a solitary way; they found no city to dwell in.
Psa 107:5 Hungry and thirsty, their soul fainted in them.
Psa 107:6 Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them out of their distresses.
Psa 107:7 And he led them forth by the right way, that they might go to a city of habitation.
Psa 107:8 Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
Psa 107:9 For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.
Psa 107:10 Such as sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, being bound in affliction and iron;
Psa 107:11 Because they rebelled against the words of God, and contemned the counsel of the most High:
Psa 107:12 Therefore he brought down their heart with labour; they fell down, and there was none to help.
Psa 107:13 Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them out of their distresses.
Psa 107:14 He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and brake their bands in sunder.
Psa 107:15 Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

Psa 107:16 For he hath broken the gates of brass, and cut the bars of iron in sunder.
Psa 107:17 Fools because of their transgression, and because of their iniquities, are afflicted.
Psa 107:18 Their soul abhorreth all manner of meat; and they draw near unto the gates of death.
Psa 107:19 Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses.
Psa 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

Psa 107:21 Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
Psa 107:22 And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare his works with rejoicing.
Psa 107:23 They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters;
Psa 107:24 These see the works of the LORD, and his wonders in the deep.
Psa 107:25 For he commandeth, and raiseth the stormy wind, which lifteth up the waves thereof.
Psa 107:26 They mount up to the heaven, they go down again to the depths: their soul is melted because of trouble.
Psa 107:27 They reel to and fro, and stagger like a drunken man, and are at their wits' end.
Psa 107:28 Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he bringeth them out of their distresses.
Psa 107:29 He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still.
Psa 107:30 Then are they glad because they be quiet; so he bringeth them unto their desired haven.

Psa 107:31 Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
Psa 107:32 Let them exalt him also in the congregation of the people, and praise him in the assembly of the elders.
Psa 107:33 He turneth rivers into a wilderness, and the watersprings into dry ground;
Psa 107:34 A fruitful land into barrenness, for the wickedness of them that dwell therein.
Psa 107:35 He turneth the wilderness into a standing water, and dry ground into watersprings.
Psa 107:36 And there he maketh the hungry to dwell, that they may prepare a city for habitation;
Psa 107:37 And sow the fields, and plant vineyards, which may yield fruits of increase.
Psa 107:38 He blesseth them also, so that they are multiplied greatly; and suffereth not their cattle to decrease.
Psa 107:39 Again, they are minished and brought low through oppression, affliction, and sorrow.
Psa 107:40 He poureth contempt upon princes, and causeth them to wander in the wilderness, where there is no way.
Psa 107:41 Yet setteth he the poor on high from affliction, and maketh him families like a flock.
Psa 107:42 The righteous shall see it, and rejoice: and all iniquity shall stop her mouth.
Psa 107:43 Whoso is wise, and will observe these things, even they shall understand the lovingkindness of the LORD.

Old 05-20-2010, 06:19 PM

5,965 posts, read 5,582,100 times
I suppose God gave you this scathing message to share here, huh? Be careful when you think to speak for the most High God. Better ask him to search your heart thoroughly before you open your mouth to speak IN HIS NAME.

Heartsong
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or