U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2010, 07:46 PM

13 posts, read 16,802 times

Advertisements

hello every body
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2010, 07:48 PM

13 posts, read 16,802 times
here we are to chill with all of you and bless you if any one is sick or ill we will pray and you will heal.

Old 05-24-2010, 04:59 AM

7,864 posts, read 6,673,377 times
See the anointing of the Gift of the Apostle is very rare or absent in tv and radio evangelist that I hear on today......The Apostle is an anointing for the spead and growth of the Church in the World,,,, Where most Evangelist curse their seed for growth by rejecting and comparing people groups and thawing the growth of their seed and closing down Jesus in their ministries. Or Jesus must use their ministry and a revolving door ministries and send the newly coverted believer elsewere for their growth in the ways of Christ.....Like you would hear, If you dont believe this, than that is religion, or the world, or rejecting that type of church, or this type of believer or unbeliever, which would reject the Apostle revelations of authority over the world, and to heal the land which will open the doors for the conversion for all people even people in bad groups or religion......

Old 05-24-2010, 05:25 PM

2,739 posts, read 7,647,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdelarosa7 View Post
here we are to chill with all of you and bless you if any one is sick or ill we will pray and you will heal.

Hi jdelarosa, and welcome to the forum...your family photo looks great!

Well, ok...here's an opportunity (and you did ask, well...sort of): I'm not exactly "sick-sick", but I am in a lot of pain off and on, in both feet...sometimes it's really intense...can barely walk, almost brings tears to my eyes. The doctors said it is "contracted plantar fashia", whatever that is. He didn't say it was ever going to go away, but I know God can do just that: make it go away. Please pray for me...and I thank you! Prayer works across the miles...from here in far-away Alaska, to wherever you may be...
Doral is in FL? Guess we couldn't be any further apart, and still be in the same country...

Bud

Old 05-25-2010, 08:39 PM

21,282 posts, read 20,899,360 times
Lovely family, jdelarosa! Welcome!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity