U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-01-2010, 08:00 PM

35,513 posts, read 12,715,146 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
you get all touchy and cry slander because someone says Salvation is all of God and we have no part in it and to believe other wise we are taking credit ourselves.
When someone claims I have said something I have not said, or twists my words into meaning something they were onviously not meant to mean, I like to point it out.

Apparently everything is personal with you, or else you would discuss the topic as opposed to discussing me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2010, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
Actually, Finn, people already do all these things while saying they are Christian, Muslim, Jewish or whatever.
With UR, or with Satan's universal religion they will do it thinking they are still going to get saved in afterlife. See the deception?

Old 06-01-2010, 08:05 PM

19,095 posts, read 9,346,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
When someone claims I have said something I have not said, or twists my words into meaning something they were onviously not meant to mean, I like to point it out.

Apparently everything is personal with you, or else you would discuss the topic as opposed to discussing me.
I was discussing the lie you presented about UR

Quote:
They will love it when they hear they can live as they wish: drink, eat, be merry, fornicate, lie, steal, cheat, hoard money etc, and never open the Bible or Quran and never pray, and they can die denying Christ and Allah etc and after death a merciful and loving God will guide them to heaven. Heck, it is the definition of warm and fuzzy, and why should Satan mention anything about Yeshua? After all, what's the point, since everyone will be saved whether or not they ever hear the name Yeshua?
Like i said you know very well this does not represent UR and no on this board has given you any reason to believe so.

Old 06-01-2010, 08:12 PM

Quote:
I Like i said you know very well this does not represent UR and no on this board has given you any reason to believe so.
I am talking about Satan's universal religion, which I suspect will be based on UR beliefs. UR teaches that a person does not need Christ to save them while they are still alive because one can be saved after death. Such message will be what Satan will offer. Don't worry about accepting Christ in your life, because he will save you anyway after you die.

Old 06-01-2010, 08:24 PM

Quote:
I am talking about Satan's universal religion, which I suspect will be based on UR beliefs. UR teaches that a person does not need Christ to save them while they are still alive because one can be saved after death. Such message will be what Satan will offer. Don't worry about accepting Christ in your life, because he will save you anyway after you die.
UR teaches that we do need a Savior period .

Satan is already using a universal message which different religions are already agreeable on, hell fire for those who reject their message .

Satan uses fear not love , because there is no love in him

I have not given you a spirit of fear but of love and a sound mind . You can never be in a sound mind while you believe in hell fire , which satan knows and why he promotes it.

Old 06-01-2010, 08:31 PM

3,371 posts, read 2,004,241 times
Quote:
I am talking about Satan's universal religion, which I suspect will be based on UR beliefs. UR teaches that a person does not need Christ to save them while they are still alive because one can be saved after death. Such message will be what Satan will offer. Don't worry about acceptiing Christ in your life, because he will save you anyway after you die.
Gosh darn it, Finn. People around the world ALREADY believe that. How many people KNOW they are going to be set on fire forever? Not a SINGLE person on this planet has EVER thought that the BBQ was for them, truly. They would be running around screaming or locked up somewhere (actually, there are a few of those).

And let me know when the Jews and Muslims want to follow Yeshua. Or even the "Christians" for that matter. Then we will talk. I've told you quite a few times that UR says to follow Yeshua. He is the one that people will meet one day, and they will reap what they have sown.

UR doesn't change a danged thing here, Finn. It's always just been a few of us for hundreds of years. That has not changed. What HAS changed is the Internet. There are ways to connect to each other, now. Before, it was just a guy here and there who had studied the languages and started to ponder all alone. He probably kept it to himself. Otherwise, he could be killed. Sad, but true.

Old 06-01-2010, 08:51 PM

Quote:
And let me know when the Jews and Muslims want to follow Yeshua
The point is that they will like it because they don't have to follow anyone. They will be given the promise of salvation no matter who the follow or don't follow, or what they do or don't do. Complete freedom from Christ or Allah, or any religion, and yet a promise of heaven. That's UR in a nutshell, and that is what they will find so appealing.

Quote:
Otherwise, he could be killed. Sad, but true
Yes, sadly the penalty for heresy in the old days was usually death in the hands of a Catholic executioner.

Old 06-01-2010, 08:55 PM

14,069 posts, read 9,923,124 times
Quote:
That's UR in a nutshell, and that is what they will find so appealing.
When virtually everybody who actually believes in UR keeps saying that's NOT IT, why do you keep insisting it is? Why not trust the people who believe in UR to explain what it means to them instead of insisting you know better than they do what they really believe?

Old 06-01-2010, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Satan is already using a universal message which different religions are already agreeable on, hell fire for those who reject their message .

Satan uses fear not love , because there is no love in him

I have not given you a spirit of fear but of love and a sound mind . You can never be in a sound mind while you believe in hell fire , which satan knows and why he promotes it.
Oh, so it is Satan who promotes hell. LOL That's a good one. Thanks for the giggles.

Old 06-01-2010, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Oh, so it is Satan who promotes hell. LOL That's a good one. Thanks for the giggles.
No he promotes eternal torment to control and keep you in fear .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity