Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 08:00 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,192,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The point is that they will like it because they don't have to follow anyone. They will be given the promise of salvation no matter who the follow or don't follow, or what they do or don't do. Complete freedom from Christ or Allah, or any religion, and yet a promise of heaven. That's UR in a nutshell, and that is what they will find so appealing.
People around the world already think they are "saved." Their religions tell them so. What more do they need?

I would assume the "New Religion," if there is going to be one, would be more of a mystical, worship-the-force type thing. I don't know a single UR person out there who is asking you to worship some impersonal force. That would be the United Nations department, I guess. Don't they have the meditation room? They are the ones trying to unite all the faiths.

Any UR people out there worshiping an impersonal force?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2010, 08:04 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
When virtually everybody who actually believes in UR keeps saying that's NOT IT, why do you keep insisting it is?
Because they have already explained to me, and I have done digging on my own, which is precisely why I know what it is all about. They don't want to admit what it boils down to, but it is what it is. If you think about what it would mean if ALL men were somehow saved, regardless of faith, then there is only one conclusion and it is exactly what I have said here.

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig.

Old 06-01-2010, 08:08 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
People around the world already think they are "saved." Their religions tell them so. What more do they need?
Yes, this is true. Millions believe they are saved because they prayed a prayer back in the day, but they have been deceived. Their fruit shows they don't know Christ and Christ don't know them. So, that much is true, but Satan will need something which will unite ALL religions, Christians, Jews and Muslims, and for that he will need something like UR.

UN has no respect from anyone, so I don't think they will play a role in the new religion.

Old 06-01-2010, 08:10 PM

2,031 posts, read 3,223,893 times
Quote:
Because they have already explained to me, and I have done digging on my own, which is precisely why I know what it is all about. They don't want to admit what it boils down to, but it is what it is. If you think about what it would mean if ALL men were somehow saved, regardless of faith, then there is only one conclusion and it is exactly what I have said here.

I agree with you 100%.

Old 06-01-2010, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Yes, this is true. Millions believe they are saved because they prayed a prayed back in the day, but they have been just as deceived as the URs. So, that much is true, but Satan will need something which will unite ALL religions.

It would have to be an impersonal mystical force, like I said. You didn't quote the rest of my post. Is that UR?

You need to study what is going on at the United Nations to understand the interfaith religious stuff. But, that has been going on for decades. Nothing new there. Actually, a lot of the churches are already involved. People on the bottom just don't know it yet. That is one of MANY reasons why I pulled out of the system. People are a lot more blind than they realize.

The Restitution of All Things has NOTHING to do with any of this. Sorry.

Old 06-01-2010, 08:12 PM

23,012 posts, read 34,370,036 times
Quote:

I also agree with you!

Old 06-01-2010, 08:14 PM

11,895 posts, read 3,683,545 times
Quote:
The point is that they will like it because they don't have to follow anyone. They will be given the promise of salvation no matter who the follow or don't follow, or what they do or don't do. Complete freedom from Christ or Allah, or any religion, and yet a promise of heaven. That's UR in a nutshell, and that is what they will find so appealing.
But isn't it your view the new world order and the "one" world wide religion will be about worshipping the antichrist as God and they will need to pledge their allegience to him and take his "mark" so it is not about complete freedom about who they follow or don't follow. I do not see how UR will make it as a one world religion .......

Biblical UR is about judgment for everyones actions - believers and non believers alike --- there is judgment it is just not eternal

The last days started 2000 years ago and the spirit of antichrist has been here for 2000 years.......

Old 06-01-2010, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat2 View Post
But isn't it your view the new world order and the "one" world wide religion will be about worshipping the antichrist as God and they will need to pledge their allegience to him and take his "mark" so it is not about complete freedom about who they follow or don't follow. I do not see how UR will make it as a one world religion .......

Biblical UR is about judgment for everyones actions - believers and non believers alike --- there is judgment it is just not eternal

The last days started 2000 years ago and the spirit of antichrist has been here for 2000 years.......
I completely agree. And, I don't believe there is going to be AN anti-Christ. I have seriously doubted there is gonna be ONE guy sitting around calling himself god and having everybody worship him......really. I have had a HUGE problem with that doctrine for many reasons. There are TOO many people out there that are NOT into people-worship. The atheists are NOT going to worship a god, no matter HOW good his tricks are!!!

The anti-Christ is a spirit on this planet that implants itself into us (temples) and puts us in God's place. We tell ourselves that we have free will, and god becomes impotent. Our country was founded on this kind of thought through the Enlightenment.

I still think the delusion has already happened.

Old 06-01-2010, 08:26 PM

11,895 posts, read 3,683,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
I completely agree. And, I don't believe there is going to be AN anti-Christ. I have seriously doubted there is gonna be ONE guy sitting around calling himself god and having everybody worship him......really. I have had a HUGE problem with that doctrine for many reasons. There are TOO many people out there that are NOT into people-worship. The atheists are NOT going to worship a god, no matter HOW good his tricks are!!!

The anti-Christ is a spirit on this planet that implants itself into us (temples) and puts us in God's place. We tell ourselves that we have free will, and god becomes impotent. Our country was founded on this kind of thought through the Enlightenment.

I still think the delusion has already happened.
started 2000 years ago and continues now ........

Old 06-01-2010, 09:00 PM

28,090 posts, read 29,934,993 times
Quote:
Because they have already explained to me, and I have done digging on my own, which is precisely why I know what it is all about. They don't want to admit what it boils down to, but it is what it is.
Now that's just silly. If you really believe something, you have no trouble "admitting it." What would they stand to gain by refusing to admit what they believe?

Quote:
If you think about what it would mean if ALL men were somehow saved, regardless of faith, then there is only one conclusion and it is exactly what I have said here.
But that's the thing... We're not saying "regardless of faith." At least I'm not. I'm saying that all will eventually come to that faith. For some, it will just take longer than it will for others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity