U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 05:31 PM

365 posts, read 425,232 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNC10 View Post
Mr T

Where say you is dear old Enoch?
Definitely not in the 3rd heaven with God, because John 3:13 says Jesus is the only one who has ascended to that heaven.

John 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.

So Enoch must be in one of the other 2 heavens. Doubt he is in the atmosphere heaven because we would have seen someone flying up there. So I must conclude that Enoch is in the universe heaven. Where exactly I do not know. Could be on Jupiter or Saturn, or another galaxy with other beings.

But he is definitely not in the heaven where God is because if he was, then John 3:13 is a contradiction and if John 3:13 is a contradiction and a lie, then the whole bible cannot be trusted!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2010, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djconklin View Post
I highly doubt that 2 Peter 2:17-22 is a false witness.
Your twisted and flawed interpretation of 2 Peter 2:17-22 is!

Adventists will do anything to try to align the bible with Ellen G White writings, even lie and twist and distort bible to do so.

Yet thank God a few Adventists humble themselves enough to acknowledge that Ellen G White and SDA are wrong, so they leave the SDA instead and admit they are wrong, rather than resorting to lying about the bible.

Old 06-13-2010, 05:35 PM

Quote:
That's an old whopper. You can search all of EGW's writings and nowhere does she name Jupiter or Saturn. You need to update your research and not assume that the anti websites are telling you the truth (they aren't).[/color]
===
What people seek: I Am the Son of God - ABC News
JOHNC10 will have fun with this one lol

By the way, you say EGW never mentioned Jupiter or Saturn, so why has EGW Estate said these quotes are authentic? Why don't you send William Fagal from the EGW ESTATE and email to confirm :-) Say hi to him for me, he knows me well, I have sent him many emails throughout the years.

In 1847, James and Ellen White published a tract in which it is announced that she had seen a vision of the planets in our solar system: "At our conference in Topsham, Maine, last Nov., Ellen had a vision of the handy works of God. She was guided to the planets Jupiter, Saturn, and I think one more. After she came out of vision, she could give a clear description of their Moons, etc..." - James White, A Word to the Little Flock, p. 22.

"One evening, at the conference above mentioned, at the house of Mr. Curtiss and in the presence of Elder Bates, who was yet undecided in regard to these manifestations, Mrs. White, while in vision, began to talk about the stars, giving a glowing description of rosy-tinted belts which she saw across the surface of some planet, and added, 'I see four moons.' 'Oh,' said Elder Bates, 'she is viewing Jupiter!' Then having made motions as though traveling through space, she began giving a description of belts and rings in their ever-varying beauty, and said, 'I see seven moons.'7 Elder Bates exclaimed, 'She is describing Saturn.' Next she said, 'I see six moons,' and at once began a description of the 'opening heavens,' with its glory, calling it an opening into a region more enlightened." - J.N. Loughborough, Great Second Advent Movement, p. 258.

How do you explain this seeing you said she never mentioned those planets?

By the way... When Mrs. White had her "vision" in 1846 it was common knowledge that Jupiter had moons. And we now know As of January 2009, Jupiter has 49 official, named moons and 14 more unofficial ones still under consideration. Yet she didn't mention anything about those, surprise surprise, she only only mentioned what astronomers already knew before she had this "vision".

Last edited by PurpleHeart; 06-13-2010 at 05:50 PM..

Old 06-13-2010, 07:04 PM

223 posts, read 248,126 times
Quote:
That's an old whopper. You can search all of EGW's writings and nowhere does she name Jupiter or Saturn. You need to update your research and not assume that the anti websites are telling you the truth (they aren't).[/color]
===
What people seek: I Am the Son of God - ABC News
Dj.

You are afraid of ME and PURPLE!!

Purple and i are like the TWO WITNESSES of REV 11.!
[domain blocked due to spam] is history!! IJ is history!

SDA will soon follow [domain blocked due to spam]!!

You and the ALF will be like lost sheep without a SHEPHERD!! And a false hope in a false ATONEMENT with a false IJ!!

EGW cannot help you. We have exposed her a prophet of SATAN.

You are worried about your income if we kill off EGW and her stronghold in the SDA movement. Many SDA will visit our posts and see with their own eyes how theyv'e been fooled and decieved!

This is NOT the beginning but the END!! Your PARTNER will first kick OUT EGW and all your ALF connections!! and with EARTHCRAWLER & LAY Wkr will bite the DUST!!
We are unstopable!! WE have access to ALL her quotes that proves she was a FRAUD! The 1919 mins proves it!! HER WILL proves it.

God BLESS J4L and DAN1

All you can do is bury your head in the sand with ALL the ALFS and PRAY SATAN does NOT blow himself up before your jesus completes the FINAL ATONEMENT!!

KOOTIE is finished! [J4L Purple saw to it!!] He did a marvelous job on kootie!! HE is finito! NO flock! NO future! NO respect! NO TRUTH!

Stay tuned.

J D Bull

Old 06-13-2010, 08:42 PM

115 posts, read 110,610 times
Quote:
Your twisted and flawed interpretation of 2 Peter 2:17-22 is!
Prove it.

Outside of the text all I said was "If you practice known sin, will you be saved "yes or no"? You can substitute any of the other none commandments in your question as well. Jesus died to save you FROM your sins, not so you can wallow in them." And that was in direct response to another poster.

Old 06-13-2010, 08:45 PM

Quote:
You are afraid of ME and PURPLE!!
I have never been afraid of anything or anyone. It is you two who must be afraid that you have hide your real name.

Quote:
You and the ALF will be like lost sheep without a SHEPHERD!!
I'm not a member of ALF--apparently your reading and comprehension skills were lacking on [domain blocked due to spam].

Quote:
You are worried about your income if we kill off EGW and her stronghold in the SDA movement.
LOL! I'm retired with no income you could possibly touch!

Quote:
Many SDA will visit our posts and see with their own eyes how theyv'e been fooled and decieved!
Actually, when they see the list of 70 whoppers you critics have spewed forth they are inoculcated to your whoppers. And when outsiders see my work:

Robinson, B. A. "Seventh-day Adventist Church Its origin, beliefs, practices, etc.," Retrieved Feb. 22, 2008, from http://www.religioustolerance.org/sda.htm.
He concluded (without seeing the type of study recommended by Dr. Veltman) that I had already "demonstrate[d] that there is no proof of Ellen White's plagiarism."

Quote:
EARTHCRAWLER & LAY Wkr will bite the DUST!!
Thank you for that!

Old 06-14-2010, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Prove it.

Outside of the text all I said was "If you practice known sin, will you be saved "yes or no"? You can substitute any of the other none commandments in your question as well. Jesus died to save you FROM your sins, not so you can wallow in them." And that was in direct response to another poster.
The proof is in the Scriptures. Read it sometime and burn those EGW books!

And your question to "known sin", all sin is known sin, it's in the bible, yet you still sin because you are a sinner!

The problem with you is your SDA cult mind-set..you condemn everyone for the sins you yourself commit!

Old 06-14-2010, 06:51 AM

Quote:
The proof is in the Scriptures. Read it sometime and burn those EGW books!
I don't burn books--I'm not a Nazi. Secondly, I don't use EGW for theology. Your post is an admission that there was nothing wrong wth my post.

Quote:
The problem with you is your SDA cult mind-set..you condemn everyone for the sins you yourself commit!
That proves you don't know SDA's--they don't condemn anyone for any sin. We are all sinners who need to come to the throne of God for forgiveness.

Old 06-14-2010, 02:09 PM

223 posts, read 248,126 times
Quote:
I don't burn books--I'm not a Nazi. Secondly, I don't use EGW for theology. Your post is an admission that there was nothing wrong wth my post.

That proves you don't know SDA's--they don't condemn anyone for any sin. We are all sinners who need to come to the throne of God for forgiveness.
Your EGW said , if i reject her messages my PRAYERS are USELESS and will be intercepted by SATAN. She is CONDEMNING ME FOR REFUSING HER MESSAGES!! AND SHE IS SAYING MY PRAYERS ARE USELESS!!

THE PURPLEHEART MAN IS WORRIED SICK ABOUT THIS TOO!!

CAN YOU EXPLAIN PLZ??

Old 06-14-2010, 04:59 PM

Quote:

So if someone handed you a book on Satanism, you wouldn't burn it, and instead keep it permanently in your drawer?

Surely you wouldn't give it away to someone else to read would you?

Surely you wouldn't just throw it out in case someone else picks it up at the rubbish dump?

So what would you do with such a book? I hope you not too scared to answer me.

Secondly, are you saying you never base any theology of yours on the writings of EGW?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or