U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2010, 10:15 PM

2,333 posts, read 2,447,151 times

Advertisements

Normal because God punished with the weather straight and simple this year. If we pull up our socks by the end of the year then maybe, just maybe God will be the cause of the climate changes with a remission expected.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2010, 10:45 PM

16,301 posts, read 24,299,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Just another day? Nothing "different" to you? Follow the trend........ Look at just today alone, still the "same day" to you?

Latest Earthquakes M3.0+ in the USA - Past 7 days
Nothing here but irrational paranoia about the perfectly normal minor creaking of a 4,550,000,000 year old planet. Move along..... move along.... nothing to see here.

Old 07-20-2010, 01:53 PM

4,309 posts, read 5,461,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Nothing here but irrational paranoia about the perfectly normal minor creaking of a 4,550,000,000 year old planet. Move along..... move along.... nothing to see here.

http://bestsmileys.com/geek/2.gif (broken link) We're wondering, why YOU'RE still here...if there ain't "nothing to see"? hmmm
http://bestsmileys.com/geek/2.gif (broken link)

Old 07-20-2010, 02:01 PM

30,043 posts, read 30,755,704 times
Quote:
We're wondering, why YOU'RE still here...if there ain't "nothing to see"? hmmm
Probably the same reason I drop in once in awhile. To tell the truth and try and minimize the impact of your paranoia filled posts.

Old 07-20-2010, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Probably the same reason I drop in once in awhile. To tell the truth and try and minimize the impact of your paranoia filled posts.
To warn others is not a waste of time, nor, is it paranoia according to the "blind and can't see"......but a contribution to the waking up of those we want to be saved. What is your agenda? Or, do you even have one?

Feel free to follow me.............

Old 07-20-2010, 02:23 PM

30,043 posts, read 30,755,704 times
Quote:
To warn others is not a waste of time, nor, is it paranoia according to the "blind and can't see"......but a contribution to the waking up of those we want to be saved. What is your agenda? Or, do you even have one?

Feel free to follow me.............
My agenda is tell the truth....Saved from what? None of us will be saved, as death awaits us all...There is no escape for any of us.

Old 07-20-2010, 02:31 PM

Quote:
My agenda is tell the truth....Saved from what? None of us will be saved, as death awaits us all...There is no escape for any of us.

Oh boy!! That's ANOTHER thread, I mean pick any other one.........I'll tell you what, meet me on: WIDE IS THE GATE!!....THE WHOLE TRUTH!!

Old 07-20-2010, 03:01 PM

Quote:
And if we are all killed tomorrow by a meteorite that annihilates the earth I can see no greater waste of the time left running in circles screaming in fear about the possibility, especially when the concept of the world is ending is based soundly in mythology.

A meteorite tomorrow is a possibility, but not a probability, and mythology, sorcery, nor deities have any input.

Old 07-20-2010, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
And if we are all killed tomorrow by a meteorite that annihilates the earth I can see no greater waste of the time left running in circles screaming in fear about the possibility, especially when the concept of the world is ending is based soundly in mythology.

A meteorite tomorrow is a possibility, but not a probability, and mythology, sorcery, nor deities have any input.
"I can see no greater waste of the time left running in circles screaming in fear about the possibility, especially when the concept of the world is ending is based soundly in mythology."

See, in your scenario, it's all about YOU! Me, I have a different agenda, it's to see souls saved, before it's too late. Make no mistakes my friends, it WILL happen just like He said it would:

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: (
myth? I think not!)

But the heavens and the earth, that are now - Since the flood

Are reserved unto fire at the day wherein God will judge the world, and punish the ungodly with everlasting destruction.

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
(Not hot enough for you yet? wait, it gets HOTTER!)

Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. (2 Peter 3:6-13)

Everything that you need to know concerning the EARTH CHANGES are there, contain in these scriptures, ALL OF IT!! Now whether you believe it or not...it's entirely up to YOU. Try dying without CHRIST! Carry on.......

Last edited by Betsey Lane; 07-20-2010 at 04:01 PM.. Reason: typo's, commas. etc...

Old 07-20-2010, 04:05 PM

Quote:
"I can see no greater waste of the time left running in circles screaming in fear about the possibility, especially when the concept of the world is ending is based soundly in mythology."

See, in your scenario, it's all bout YOU! Me, I have a different agenda, it's to see souls saved, before it's too late.

Carry on.......
And exactly where did I say it was about me? I did not say a waste of my time, I said it was a waste of time. It is not all about me, as I do have empathy for those that exhibit irrational fears of any phobia, and it alarms me that you are trying to persuade others to join you in these irrational fears.

You are basing the end of the world based on what, mythology + normal events, well gee, without the mythology all that is left is the normal events now isn't it. Yea, and some time in the future, 'normal events' will scour this rock of most life forms, and if the annihilation is not complete, i.e. there is still an atmosphere, some water, it will all start again from some primordial sludge.

There just isn't anything to be done to 'prepare', so enjoy the sunshine today, tomorrow will come even if we aren't here to see it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity