U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 01:43 AM

10,290 posts, read 8,042,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Yes, some day it will all end.....
Praise the Lord our God and Savior Jesus Christ, He is preparing and protecting His own no matter what is to come...... He is faithful and said, He will never leave, nor forsake us. Our hope is in Him now and for all eternally..... amen !!

I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, because your faith is being proclaimed throughout the whole world. (Romans 1:8) ..... The end of all things is near; therefore, be of sound judgment and sober spirit for the purpose of prayer. Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins. (I Peter 4:7-8)

AMEN....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2011, 05:36 AM

1,492 posts, read 2,223,224 times
the one at yellowstone could have been a mistake.this has happened in other areas,and there was no coverup involved.(I have only read Betsey's links,so pardon if I sound out of step).
It's just that once a quake is reveiwed by a seismologist,not all of them are actually real e-quakes,so I can undertand how Yellowstone could give off some false signs,(considering all that rumbling going on),and be intially thought to be a quake.
Not to dismiss end times signs though,just this one event.

Old 02-14-2011, 08:42 AM

16,301 posts, read 24,240,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstborn888 View Post
Here is a great balanced blog about Yellowstone, it's dangers, it's past and about government cover-ups:
Of course the government can't put out the unvarnished reality of anything negative, for the simple reason that the majority are so trained to reacting irrationally out of fear due to their religiouos training. Religion is all about the preparation for what is feared most, death. And no one has beat it yet.

Old 02-14-2011, 07:30 PM

4,309 posts, read 5,453,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Of course the government can't put out the unvarnished reality of anything negative, for the simple reason that the majority are so trained to reacting irrationally out of fear due to their religiouos training. Religion is all about the preparation for what is feared most, death. And no one has beat it yet.

Ohhhhh!!...but on the contrary my dear Asheville, someone did!! Want to meet Him? Forget Yellowstone, He'll BLOW your mind!

Old 07-15-2011, 07:32 AM

4,309 posts, read 5,453,036 times
‪INSIDER SPEAKS OUT ABOUT NIBIRU, PLANET X AND ELENIN IS HE TELLING THE TRUTH?‬‏ - YouTube (http://youtu.be/jBkuu-Tck6E - broken link)

Old 07-15-2011, 10:19 AM

16,301 posts, read 24,240,875 times
What a scary place you live, I pity you as life so filled with irrational fear is so unnecessary.

Old 07-15-2011, 11:09 AM

37,508 posts, read 25,243,901 times
Quote:
What a scary place you live, I pity you as life so filled with irrational fear is so unnecessary.
I couldn't agree more with you about this Ashe . . . there is no Good News in any of these corrupt beliefs.

Old 07-15-2011, 11:48 AM

4,883 posts, read 5,118,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I couldn't agree more with you about this Ashe . . . there is no Good News in any of these corrupt beliefs.
You get the triple thumb today...people who constantly live in fear are missing the REAL life they should be LIVING!!!!

Old 07-15-2011, 02:08 PM

6,230 posts, read 9,517,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyGrl View Post
You get the triple thumb today...people who constantly live in fear are missing the REAL life they should be LIVING!!!!
You three are clearly forgetting this.

John 12:25
The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.

Old 07-15-2011, 02:10 PM

6,230 posts, read 9,517,266 times
Quote:
On the contrary, you are one to be pitied.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity