Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 01:32 PM

2,037 posts, read 2,146,657 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
God's love doesn't save anyone. God's love motivated Him to provide salvation for man, BUT, and it's a big BUT, it is the justice of God that made salvation possible. It was the judicial act of God the Father in imputing man's sins onto Jesus Christ who paid the penalty for them on the Cross, which made salvation a reality for those who place their faith in Christ.
What you're missing is that truth is love and love is truth... it's all about love... our Heavenly Father loving us, we loving him... we loving each other... a very simple concept.

And it is up to each of us to take responsibility for our actions as regards the removal of sins... and a scapegoat, such as Jesus dying on the cross, will not help us one iota when it comes to this process ... it takes an action by prayer to effectuate either a soul or spiritual transformation.

Even if it was possible that our sins are blotted out by Jesus' dying... which it is not... our souls would not become divine and immortal... for these two things to occur, our souls must obtain the very essence of our Heavenly Father, His Divine Love.

Quote:
From Luke:

How this belief that the sacrifice or the flowing of the blood can make a sinful soul pure, or become a partaker of the Divine nature of the Father, has never been explained by the teachers of the Christian doctrines in any way that is consonant with reason, and cannot be so explained, for the one reason that is of itself sufficient, and that is, that the sacrifice does not work such a consummation. No one man, not even Jesus, can do the work of another or for another, that will produce the results necessary to insure the reconciliation mentioned.

What is the use in believing in the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross as salvation from sin (http://tinyurl.com/ygjvzpl - broken link)
Only a reading of Jesus' messages is one able to conclude that it is truly he who wrote such brilliance through Padgett... and as Padgett received more and more Divine Love, his soul became in a condition to receive the higher truths of our Heavenly Father.

So here we have the higher truths... the Divine Love is available to whomsoever chooses to receive it at this time... and as always, it is the choice of each and every individual who becomes aware of this knowledge as to whether or not they wish to pursue it.

Blessings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2010, 01:38 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,142,501 times
Someone tell me this , if someone dies in the place of another , who lives ?

The Gospel is so simple , He died that we might live and it's a done deal because He's risen .

I am He that liveth and was dead and behold i am alive forever more and i have the keys of death and hades (Thank God He does and not orthodox christianity has we know it , because we would all be doomed)

Old 05-30-2010, 01:39 PM

32,960 posts, read 26,188,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalAngel2009 View Post
What you're missing is that truth is love and love is truth... it's all about love... our Heavenly Father loving us, we loving him... we loving each other... a very simple concept.

And it is up to each of us to take responsibility for our actions as regards the removal of sins... and a scapegoat, such as Jesus dying on the cross, will not help us one iota when it comes to this process ... it takes an action by prayer to effectuate either a soul or spiritual transformation.

Even if it was possible that our sins are blotted out by Jesus' dying... which it is not... our souls would not become divine and immortal... for these two things to occur, our souls must obtain the very essence of our Heavenly Father, His Divine Love.

Only a reading of Jesus' messages is one able to conclude that it is truly he who wrote such brilliance through Padgett... and as Padgett received more and more Divine Love, his soul became in a condition to receive the higher truths of our Heavenly Father.

So here we have the higher truths... the Divine Love is available to whomsoever chooses to receive it at this time... and as always, it is the choice of each and every individual who becomes aware of this knowledge as to whether or not they wish to pursue it.

Blessings.
No. It is not all about love. Love does not drown truth. In rejecting the Gospel message you reject the truth. Your only alternative then is to wait and discover the truth after you die. After it is to late to do anything about it. All who will not believe the Gospel while they may, will spend eternity in the lake of fire regreting their unbelief. Final comment.

Last edited by Michael Way; 05-30-2010 at 02:09 PM..

Old 05-30-2010, 02:50 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,177,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Someone tell me this , if someone dies in the place of another , who lives ?

The Gospel is so simple , He died that we might live and it's a done deal because He's risen .

I am He that liveth and was dead and behold i am alive forever more and i have the keys of death and hades (Thank God He does and not orthodox christianity has we know it , because we would all be doomed)
I meant to rep ya with a comment attached, but I hit the wrong button.

Anyway, yes! He died and rose again so that we may die and RISE AGAIN! Wow!! It's hard to believe sometimes!!

I mean how many times have you had people that you knew were dead come knock on your door and sit down for a chat.

Old 05-30-2010, 09:23 PM

8,435 posts, read 10,485,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
Since the fall of man in the garden, man's point of contact with God is divine justice. Not love. God's love could not guarantee that Adam wouldn't sin. But God's justice was able to provide a means of salvation. And it is divine justice that guarantee's that those who have placed their faith in Christ will never lose their salvation.

God's love doesn't save anyone. God's love motivated Him to provide salvation for man, BUT, and it's a big BUT, it is the justice of God that made salvation possible. It was the judicial act of God the Father in imputing man's sins onto Jesus Christ who paid the penalty for them on the Cross, which made salvation a reality for those who place their faith in Christ.

Because man is born into the world spiritually dead, he is separated from God and helpless to do anything about his condition. For that reason, Christ came into the world to go to the Cross and pay the penalty for man's sins. This He did, thus removing sin as an issue with regard to salvation. Now the issue is, ''What think you of Christ?'' To be eternally saved you must understand the issue concerning salvation. And having understood the issue through Gospel hearing, the issue having been made discernible by God the Holy Spirit, you must place your faith in Christ. You must walk over the line where the barrier of sin used to be. You must understand that Christ alone is the source of your salvation. You must cease from making any effort to save yourself though your own efforts. You must rely totally on Christ. This is what it means to believe in Christ for salvation. If you dont come to a saving faith in Christ, then the alternative is eternity in the place which has been prepared for the devil and his angels (Matthew 25:41). That place described among other things as the lake of fire.

The one who is behind the divine love movement is Satan. Those messages which James Pagett claims to have received from Christ by means of automatic writing, if he was telling the truth, in fact came from demonic spirits. Not from Jesus Christ. Will you believe James Pagett over the word of God?

Acts 16:31 Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved...

John 3:14 ''And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up; 15) that whoever believes may in Him have eternal life.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.

John 3:36 ''He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey (believe) the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.''

It's the most important decision you will ever make.
Your God has many independent facets... Seems much like the trinity doctrine.

Do you also believe that God is Love? So which one (Father, Son, HS) is LOVE and which is JUSTICE?

Or are their four? Father, Son, Justice, HS?

Satan divided against himself was addressed by Jesus as a silly notion. Satan backing up a divine love movement would qualify IMO.

Old 05-30-2010, 09:53 PM

2,037 posts, read 2,146,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
Your God has many independent facets... Seems much like the trinity doctrine. Do you also believe that God is Love? So which one (Father, Son, HS) is LOVE and which is JUSTICE? Or are their four? Father, Son, Justice, HS? Satan divided against himself was addressed by Jesus as a silly notion. Satan backing up a divine love movement would qualify IMO.
Excuse me... Divine Love is the highest love divine... the very essence of our Heavenly Father... any assertion that it is backed by evil is complete and utter nonsense.

The fact is there is no such entity as Satan... another Biblical falsehood.

Quote:
From Jesus:

The book that you read is a snare and a lie, for there are no angels who have become devils as the author of that book declares... never were there any angels who through ambition or any other reason revolted against the power of government of God, and thereby lost their estate as angels... never was there any Lucifer, and never were there any angels who were thrown from the battlements of heaven into hell, as it has been written and as I told you before, there are no devils and no Satan, considered as real persons and fallen angels.

There are no devils and no satan (http://tinyurl.com/yky7hw4 - broken link)
Remember this... once an angel, always an angel.

Last edited by Miss Blue; 05-31-2010 at 09:10 AM..

Old 05-31-2010, 12:45 AM

8,435 posts, read 10,485,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalAngel2009 View Post
Excuse me... Divine Love is the highest love divine... the very essence of our Heavenly Father... any assertion that it is backed by evil is complete and utter nonsense.

The fact is there is no such entity as Satan... another Biblical falsehood.

Remember this... once an angel, always an angel.
I don't believe in satan but Mike does... Mike also says that the divine love concept is from satan. I was responding to his post.

Also... I don't believe in angels either...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity