U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2019, 08:28 PM

21,024 posts, read 23,157,165 times

Advertisements

What would an angle look like?
Would an angle be of heaven or just heaven sent?

Have you ever been Somme's angel?

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Moderator cut: Political

Last edited by Mightyqueen801; 01-07-2019 at 08:39 PM.. Reason: Political reference is obvious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2019, 08:44 PM

24,234 posts, read 12,525,447 times
Yes. She was in Emerge and hooked me up to morphine.

Old 01-07-2019, 10:07 PM

13,456 posts, read 11,162,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
What would an angle look like?
My sister said, (the typical thing)...floating, (tho, we know their plane is right here
and about 3feet higher, so they seem to be floating when they appear)...
female, kind, loving, a bit bright, wings, (but we know there are no wings, it's energy and appears as wings...just as an aura appears to look like a halo of sorts)...and always some flowing type of gown/toga thing.

Picture fan blades...we are the fan at rest....hahaha...very dense here in the 3rd Dimension...
turn it to low we still can make out the blades...that's a plane very close to earth still.
Turn it to high, we can't see the blades, but they are there just the same.
These realms are simply vibrating faster then 'here'....this is not rocket science or some mystical phenomenon....

Old 01-08-2019, 12:50 PM

18,714 posts, read 9,196,715 times
I was riding a motorcycle from Chicago to California in the middle of a snow storm (i.e., winter), as I pulled into a rest area an older gentleman approached me: "Go into the restroom and sit under the hand dyer, after warming up come out and my wife will have a hot cup of coffee and a pastry for you." They were in their late 80's and driving a Ford Fiesta hatchback, in the back there was a hot coffee machine and warm pastries. I, personally, consider them angels!

Old 01-08-2019, 02:14 PM

13,852 posts, read 4,496,396 times
I met Farrah Faucet SO YEAH, she used to come over to the house, we live very close to Bud's ranch back in the days, the Oilers owner, and the ranch manager's daughter rented our appointment and Farah was famous friends with her.

Old 01-10-2019, 02:25 PM

4,151 posts, read 1,038,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnosis View Post
or have know someone in real life that did?

Please read my story and tell me if this describes an angel, post a bible verse if you can.

Here is my brief story: I was in the junior high school age, school was over, this particular day I specifically remember that after my parents found out that I had to go to summer school, I was sent to my bedroom as a punishment. I spent most of the time thinking about stuff. Now, the next day something happened. I was in the van with my brother, my mom, my brother's friend, his brother and mom. And both my brother and his friend claimed that the day before (when I was in punished in my room), that at the end of the street while my brother was on his bike, a man came out of his car and grabbed him in back of him, trying to get him in the car, then my brother and his friend say that I was running to them and unlocked the man's grip from my brother and the man ran inside his car and left, this is when my brother and his friend left with their bikes to tell my mom, who, according to my brother, gave him a weird look. There is a problem here, this could NOT be me because I was in my bedroom, and if it was me, then why is it that I do not even have a memory of this even happening? I could not forget in just 1 day.

They told everyone in the van this and my mom and my friend's mother said it was an angel, like it wasn't a big deal. I don't get it, they should of documented this, investigate this, let my brother and his friend take us to the location of where it happened, and maybe have them re-enact what happened. But they didn't.

What could it be? I am 100% sure it wasn't me. And if both my brother and his friend claim that it happened, then that means it could not be a dream, they cannot dream the same thing, and it wasn't a prank. Even after asking them, they still say that it really did happen. Why did it choose to form into me? Maybe because I was the only one it could choose? I was in my bedroom while everyone was in the back of the house, barbecue. Does this mean that this thing shows some type of intelligence?

I asked them where I went after they left, and they said they didn't see me leave because they were on their bikes and didn't look back.
PS JESUS HAS THE KEYS OF CREATION.. AND HE HAS WHAT I CALL TUPPERWARES ( BODIES WITHOUT SOULS OR WITH ANGELS INSIDE ) BUT ALSO THEY CAN LOOK EXACTLY LIKE ANYONE ELSE .. EXACTLY..
SO YES THAT WAS ONE OF JESUS MEN AT WORK OR MAYBE EVEN JESUS HIMSELF..
AS JESUS WAS TRYUING TO EXPLAIN THIS TO ME.. REMEMBER WHILE HERE JESU COULD DISAPPEAR IN A CROUD THAT WANTED TO KILL HIM... YES HE CAN..
I CALLED HIM A LIAR ABOUT PARTS OF THIS .. MY MIND JUST COULD GET AROUND IT. AND THAT DAY CALLED HIM MOCKINGLY PINOCHIO..

THAT NEXT DAY A NEIGHBOR BOY SUPPOSEDLY HAD SOME FRIENDS OVER AND TWO
"OTHER KIDS" WERE ON A SMALL FOUR WHEELER.. AS THEY STOPPED NEAR ME I NOTED THEIR SIZE.. MAYBE THAT OF ABOUT A TEN YEAR OLD 4 1/2 FEET TALL.. .. AS THEY WENT PAST ME TO GO TO THE END OF THE ROAD THE FOUR WHEELER AND THE BOYS WERE CLEARLY 6 INCHES TALLER BY THE TIME THEY GOT BACK TO ME.... AND AS I WENT TO GET THE NEIGHBOR BOY THE
FRIENDS WALKED PAST ME AND THEY WERE EVEN TALLER AT ABOUT 5'8 0R SO AND THEY WENT INTO THE KIDS HOUSE AND CAME OUT AND WERE CLEARLY 4 OR 5 INCHES TALLER THAN ME AFTER THEY CAME OUT .. NOPE.. NOT A GROWING NOSE BUT AT LEAST ONE GROWING KID IN A MATTER OF MINUTES THEY GREW AT LEAST A FOOT AND HALF...
I HAVE SEEN JESUS WALK INTO AN ISLES OF WALMART AND WALK OUT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ISLES IN A MATTER OF SECONDS.. AND BE A TALL SKINNY GUY WHEN HE WALKED INTO THE ISLE AND WALKED OUT WITH THE SAME EXACT CLOTHES ON A FAT ROUND GUY WITH SAME SHIRT AND PANTS ON THAT WERE CLEARLY TO LONG FOR HIM.. AND HE HAS DONE THESE KIND OF THINGS OVER AND OVER FOR ME..

SO SOME OF THOSE TUPPERWARES CAN CHANGE SIZE AND SHAPE AND NATIVE AMERICANS WERE NOT WRONG ABOUT SHAPE SHIFTERS.. HEAVEN CAN SHIFT SHAPES.. AND DON'T FORGET IT ..

HE WAS TRYING TO MAKE ME UNDERSTAND HE HAS THE KEYS OF CREATION.. AND MOSTLY THAT HE ALREADY WON THE WAR.. IF ANYONE ELSE KNOWS IT FOR NOT.. HE HAS ALREADY WON!!!

Psa 97:5

The mountains melt like wax at the presence of the LORD,
At the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
Here is the remaining match.
Mic 1:4

The mountains will melt under Him,
And the valleys will split
Like wax before the fire,
Like waters poured down a steep place.

BECAUSE THE MOUNTAINS WILL MELT LIKE WAX BEFORE HIM..
AND YES I HAVE SEEN HIM AS PEOPLE I KNOW EVEN .. YES AS MY PASTOR
.. AS THE SOUND TECH GUY AND AT LEAST THREE OTHER GUYS IN THE CHURCH.
I AM TELLING YOU HE CAN BE ANY SIZE AND ANYONE!
SO BE CAREFUL HOW YOU TREAT FOLKS ..
YOU JUST NEVER KNOW WHO YOU ARE REALLY TALKING TO!

ON THE PICTURE BELOW PAINTED NEARLY 300 YEARS AGO ....( THE INDIAN MY GRANDPA OR AN UNCLE AND RELATION TO TECHUMSEY SOMEWAY.. ) AT LEAST 5 OF THESE WHITE GUYS / PEOPLE GO TO MY CHURCH NOW. AND I HAVE SEEN JESUS AS ALL OF THEM.HOW EXACTLY IT WORKS I DON'T KNOW!! I KNOW WE ALL LIVE IN A MATRIX THAT IS NOT THE FINAL REALITY... SO EITHER THE PAINTER OF THIS PICTURE WENT AHEAD IN TIME( WHICH ONLY THE LORD AND OR THOSE HE TAKES CAN DO THAT KIND OF THING I SUSPECT ) AS I DO NOT BELIEVE SATAN HAS THOSE KINDS OF KEYS TO CREATION
.. OR WE HAVE A REALLY PROFOUND COINCIDENCE BECAUSE THERE IS SOME VERY UNIQUE LOOKING FOLKS THERE.
JUST REMEMBER THAT HE IS EVERYWHERE.. AND BE CAREFUL HOW YOU TREAT PEOPLE. OK? AND YES HE IS NOT ALL OF THE ANGELS MAY BE ABLE TO LOOK JUST LIKE YOU IF HE WANTS THEM TOO.

I HAVE ACTUALLY MET ABOUT 8 OF THESE FACES.. I CALL HIS TUPPERWARES... AND I CAN'T TELL YOU WHO OR WHAT IS INSIDE OF THE "BODIES" BUT HE PROMISES US WE WILL ALL GET A BRAND NEW BODY. SO YES LIKE EZEKIEL VALLY OF DRY BONES JESS CAN MAKE BODIES WHICH WILL BE FILLED WITH LIVING SOULS...
Attached Thumbnails
Did you ever see an angel?-benjamin_west_005.jpg  

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 01-10-2019 at 02:52 PM..

Old 01-10-2019, 02:45 PM

13,852 posts, read 4,496,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Yes. She was in Emerge and hooked me up to morphine.
That is what I am talking about.

Old 01-10-2019, 11:08 PM

3,972 posts, read 4,885,866 times
Angels are real,my sick child saw the same one every time she was seriously ill

Old 01-11-2019, 05:28 AM

2,960 posts, read 926,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
Angels are real,my sick child saw the same one every time she was seriously ill
What did the angel do? Watch you sick child to make sure they stayed sick acording to gods plan and not get medical attention?

You did take your sick child to the doctor, right?

You didn’t just leave your sick child’s life in the hands of an angel, right?

Old 01-11-2019, 05:45 AM

3,972 posts, read 4,885,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
What did the angel do? Watch you sick child to make sure they stayed sick acording to gods plan and not get medical attention?

You did take your sick child to the doctor, right?

You didnít just leave your sick childís life in the hands of an angel, right?

obviously your response shows me you really do not believe in angels so why are you even on this topic?

BTW angels can come from good or other side------
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity