Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2019, 04:48 AM

6,222 posts, read 4,010,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
obviously your response shows me you really do not believe in angels so why are you even on this topic?

BTW angels can come from good or other side------
Because he/she would like/prefer for you to disbelieve in angels as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2019, 05:33 AM

996 posts, read 785,126 times
This is a good read on Angels, they do a lot for us.
https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book...rdians-destiny

https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book...-jump-result-0

Old 01-11-2019, 08:46 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,727,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyRoadg View Post
WOW I sure don't know about all that page I read part of .. but Jesus made me know and study there was Tzadikim .. but there is only supposedly 36.. who carry life on earth and have touched the Shekinah of God... and well it seems that it is true that all of heaven might protect them. and God will Not destroy ( or all) the earth because of them.

but I could not find a verse one day about our personal angels and this sites writers found one that we know is true....

Mat 18:10

Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

The teaching about guardian angels is not a myth; certain groups of human beings do actually have personal angels. It was in recognition of this that Jesus, in speaking of the children of the heavenly kingdom, said: “Take heed that you despise not one of these little ones, for I say to you, their angels do always behold the presence of the spirit of my Father.”

and yes one of these angels or even the Son himself was probably the angels that took on OP form to protect the angels personal charge ( his brother or neigbor child?).

I think that
someone's mom had prayed a covering over that child >> or that child himself believed and asked for a covering..
because remember it says here.

42Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be thrown into the sea. [/b]

so it might seem FROM THAT VERSE that there is some sort of belief element to that kind of level of protection.. at least a believing and praying parent or grandparent, if not like the scripture says the child himself is a believer.
so maybe belief can really settle in a child as
" little ones" . THAT WOULD BE A GOOD REASON TO BE A BIBLICAL "FUNDIMENTALIST" IF YOU LOVE YOUR CHILDREN AND SEEK HEAVENS PROTECTION OVER THEM!! ...
my guess is that the child who was saved was a real believer and had praying parents and grandparents..

it is a very interesting subject hum?

but I sure don't know what to do with that site.. it certainly extra biblical! so it might be interesting to speculate and talk about it but to me it can not become doctorine worthy. First we are never told to worship angels and God's angels would never allow us to worship them. never did they in any book of the bible.. there are fallen ones that will allow it and they like to be made part of peoples doctrines and worship.
so be very prayerful when reading that site folks.
as the scripture warns here
2Co 11:14

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
al so remember

Rom 8:38

And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[fn] neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love.

so just read it prayerfully..

Old 01-11-2019, 10:58 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,085,863 times
thanks for the post ---well said children see angels mine talked about hers at the age of two before she was ever spoken to about them.I had to tell her who was the nice person with the light hair and white dress who talked to her when she was sick

Old 01-11-2019, 12:19 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,178,156 times
Quote:
thanks for the post ---well said children see angels mine talked about hers at the age of two before she was ever spoken to about them.I had to tell her who was the nice person with the light hair and white dress who talked to her when she was sick
Could that person have been a nurse, like my angel?

Old 01-11-2019, 04:04 PM

5,912 posts, read 2,603,725 times
Quote:
obviously your response shows me you really do not believe in angels so why are you even on this topic?

BTW angels can come from good or other side------
So what do you suppose the reason the angel visited your sick daughter?

Old 01-12-2019, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Could that person have been a nurse, like my angel?

you will probably have an interesting encounter but possibly not in your lifetime but after

Old 01-12-2019, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
So what do you suppose the reason the angel visited your sick daughter?

what this angel was sent to do---hence term guardian angel----keep watch and comfort

Old 01-12-2019, 05:37 PM

16,078 posts, read 10,738,506 times
My wife began choking in a nearly empty food court and I had to do a Heimlich maneuver so there was a bit of a crisis while it played out. I noticed a young man standing next to my three year old daughter while it was happening. My wife was OK. Right afterward he was gone and nowhere to be seen. I asked my daughter where he went and she told me he was an angel. It was like “of course he was an angel, who do you expect?”.

Old 01-12-2019, 09:43 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,178,156 times
Quote:
you will probably have an interesting encounter but possibly not in your lifetime but after
I've had many. More would not surprise me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity