U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 04:33 PM

5,261 posts, read 6,233,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
A sister after my own heart!! They won't let me rep you....... But, it's the TRUTH and the people need to know the TRUTH.....I understand some "CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH", but maybe their love ones can, you understand?
Quote:

Do I worry about being prosecuted for the truth? Do I sit here and tremble in fear about telling the truth? Am i paranoid? NO, NO and No!! I'm a soldier for Christ Jesus.....for life! Or, until my times up. Do you hear me?

Dear Betsey...each time I type from my heart, what I know to be God given truth...I know the LORD is smiling down upon me...and you...and Dale (ALMOST2L8)...and some other's...that IS THE REP OF ALL REPS!!!! Praise His Almighty Awesome Name!!!!

I love you so much girrrl!
Verna.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2010, 05:39 PM

5,925 posts, read 5,681,725 times
Quote:
What is there to warn about? You as a "christian" really asked that question Phazelwood? Are you there yet? So much so, that it's now okay to let your guard down against the wiles of the devil?
Just answer the question. And no, you didn't, in this post. This is why I asked, just put it out plainly and simply without the dramaticzzzzz cover up.

Quote:

Let me ask you a question? Do you believe that you can help some now and others later?

I share the Good News of Jesus Christ everyday, have you any idea why?

Old 06-09-2010, 07:13 PM

3,381 posts, read 3,379,961 times
Quote:
What is there to warn about? You as a "christian" really asked that question Phazelwood? Are you there yet? So much so, that it's now okay to let your guard down against the wiles of the devil?

WELL NOT EVERYBODY IS THERE YET!! Some still need to make that decision for Christ Jesus! I don't know about YOU...but our aim here is to help people understand the Bible truth about Christ Jesus' second coming amongst a world full of error and yes, terror!

Do we know when He's returning? NO, we do not, nor claim to know. But I tell you, if you're watching the signs of the end times, (right there in your BIBLE) waiting for our Lord, and studying His Word, including end times Bible prophecy, then you can know when the Bible second coming of Jesus Christ is near, or as it says: "even at the doors"!!

We didn't make this stuff up! It's all there! Read and ask for wisdom and understanding. Do you think we have fun while issuing warnings? Do you think that this is a joke? There's souls at stake!! Real life human beings involved! Some haven't the slightest clue to what's about to break on the scene soon! And you dare ask: WHAT IS THERE TO WARN ANYONE ABOUT? I find that to be rather selfish....

You know, I fully understand before one can "hear" they must be willing to listen, I understand that. I also understand that it APPEARS that many are not, but we don't truly KNOW to whom we are reaching! Only God knows that! Yet, I have a feeling someone may "wake" up before it's too late! If only one, you understand? There are some terrible times ahead. How do we know, you asked? BECAUSE THE BIBLE TELL US SO!! Period.

Let me ask you a question? Do you believe that you can help some now and others later?
I warn people about the GOOD NEWS ALL THE TIME.

You do not yet understand what it is you are a part of, Betsey. I think you might soon enough. You are halfway there, but not close enough.

I know you are a follower of Christ, so keep keep the fruits of the Spirit in your SOUL at all times! Love, joy, peace, gentleness, kindness, patience.

Some of the worst times for Christians were in the Middle Ages when you could be set on fire in front of your neighbors for not believing what the Church believed.

When the disciples were killed they were asking their father to forgive their killers just as Jesus did on the cross. No need to panic. Those that do not SEE right now, WILL! Don't you worry!

When the world falls apart, oh well. Better times are coming after that. That is the GOOD NEWS!

Last edited by herefornow; 06-09-2010 at 07:54 PM..

Old 06-09-2010, 07:59 PM

4,309 posts, read 5,451,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
I warn people about the GOOD NEWS ALL THE TIME.

You do not yet understand what it is you are a part of, Betsey. I think you might soon enough. You are halfway there, but not close enough.

I know you are a follower of Christ, so keep keep the fruits of the Spirit in your SOUL at all times! Love, joy, peace, gentleness, kindness, patience.

Some of the worst times for Christians were in the Middle Ages when you could be set on fire in front of your neighbors for not believing what the Church believed.

When the disciples were killed they were asking their father to forgive their killers just as Jesus did on the cross. No need to panic. Those that do not SEE right now, WILL! Don't you worry!

When the world falls apart, oh well. Better times are coming after that. That is the GOOD NEWS!

When the world falls apart, oh well? That alone speaks volumes........CARRY ON!! Fulfill YOUR assignment, for we each have one. Me, mines and you, yours.

Old 06-10-2010, 03:29 AM

4,346 posts, read 5,565,954 times
Quote:
When the world falls apart, oh well? That alone speaks volumes........CARRY ON!!
Yes, that's right.

VOLUMES.

When the world falls apart all is well because the purpose of God is to gather all things in one in Christ Jesus - complete and total restoration.

The defeatist "all but few will be eternally lost" mindset is at the root of much evil and is actually a part of the "world system" some think they are decrying.

Old 06-10-2010, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstborn888 View Post
Yes, that's right.

VOLUMES.

When the world falls apart all is well because the purpose of God is to gather all things in one in Christ Jesus - complete and total restoration.

The defeatist "all but few will be eternally lost" mindset is at the root of much evil and is actually a part of the "world system" some think they are decrying.

You know what they say: Birds of a feather, flock together......

Fulfill YOUR assignment, doing a great job, for the wrong cause!

Old 06-10-2010, 04:38 PM

4,346 posts, read 5,565,954 times
Quote:
You know what they say: Birds of a feather, flock together......

Fulfill YOUR assignment, doing a great job, for the wrong cause!
To restore all creation (all things in heaven and earth) to God is the wrong cause? Hmmmmmm....

Old 06-10-2010, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstborn888 View Post
To restore all creation (all things in heaven and earth) to God is the wrong cause? Hmmmmmm....
No...just telling the undecided: "When the world falls apart all is well because the purpose of God is to gather all things in one in Christ Jesus - complete and total restoration". "You'll be saved anyhow"! 'Carry on as you've been doing"......

Back to the same lie, time, after time, after time!Yes! Wrong cause!...................FINAL ANSWER!!

Old 06-10-2010, 08:48 PM

1,883 posts, read 2,480,762 times
Quote:
No...just telling the undecided: "When the world falls apart all is well because the purpose of God is to gather all things in one in Christ Jesus - complete and total restoration". "You'll be saved anyhow"! 'Carry on as you've been doing"......

Back to the same lie, time, after time, after time!Yes! Wrong cause!...................FINAL ANSWER!!
So in other words,you don't really believe that God is capable of accomplishing what He says He desires to do.And you somehow see insisting that God will fail as defending God's good name.

Very interesting take on things.

Old 06-10-2010, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifertexan View Post
So in other words,you don't really believe that God is capable of accomplishing what He says He desires to do.And you somehow see insisting that God will fail as defending God's good name.

Very interesting take on things.
No, not in "other words". Keep them just like that! I know how to say what I mean and mean what I say! For......

They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. (Psalm 82:5)

carry on..........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity