U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 11:05 AM

723 posts, read 859,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifertexan View Post
The fear is inferred,and you very well know it.If not, then are you warning them about,may I ask?
You said "FEAR OF GOD" not me. I was simply stating that it had nothing to do with a fear of God!!!

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2010, 11:26 AM

5,261 posts, read 6,244,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMOST2L8 View Post
If you watch the movies you will see that Christians will be one of the bigger targets of the government. So it very much belongs here!!

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE
If you watch the video's you will see that our young men in the National Guard, when asked why they are here on the streets (with guns and ammo), they will say to protect the rights of the United States Citizens...to protect their right to a peaceful protest...then you see (if you watch the video's) with your own eyes that the people ARE IN FACT peacefully protesting...yet they are being attacked and threatened by Army men with rounds of bullets strapped around their shoulders...sub machine guns...in full gear...tanks...they turn on a "L.R.A.D."<<<>>>a deadly acustic weapon...blows the eardrums out...the Military attack the people...S.W.A.T is there...now...

...if a Christian is a Christian...they are not going to go along with an illegal government takeover of innocent people...right?...I know I won't!

...if a Christian is told they cannot worship God and praise Jesus Christ anyway or anywhere they choose...they are not going to go along with that...right?...I know I won't!

SO!...THEN!...who do you think it is that is going to be considered the "terrorists"...?..."the enemy of the government"...?..."The trouble-maker's"...?....HUMMMM?????...you got it!!!...THE CHRISTIANS!!!

There is coming a day when we!...God fearing people!...Christians!...who will be considered the TERRORISTS!!! Watch the videos!...ALL OF THEM!...TWICE!!!...and all the one's Betsey offered to you over on her thread to wake you up!

In Christ's love...In His truth!
Verna.

Old 06-07-2010, 11:41 AM

58,572 posts, read 31,974,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
...if a Christian is a Christian...they are not going to go along with an illegal government takeover of innocent people...right?...I know I won't!

...if a Christian is told they cannot worship God and praise Jesus Christ anyway or anywhere they choose...they are not going to go along with that...right?...I know I won't!

SO!...THEN!...who do you think it is that is going to be considered the "terrorists"...?..."the enemy of the government"...?..."The trouble-maker's"...?....HUMMMM?????...you got it!!!...THE CHRISTIANS!!!
Believers will be raptured before the tribulation times, which must be what you are referring to.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 06-07-2010 at 01:07 PM..

Old 06-07-2010, 11:43 AM

YES!!! As Verna said, PLEASE watch the videos. If you are questioning what is said in the videos look it up for yourself!! You will be surprised to find that the government is not even hiding it anymore!! Yet there are many who refuse to believe it even though the government tells them it is so!!! Their cause (or reasoning for doing it) is the only thing they lie about now.

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE

Old 06-07-2010, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Believered will be raptured before the tribulation times, which must be what you are referring to.
Why must you continue posting assumptions???

Old 06-07-2010, 11:46 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,486,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMOST2L8 View Post
You said "FEAR OF GOD" not me. I was simply stating that it had nothing to do with a fear of God!!!

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE

You are quibbling.So let's start over.

What do you need to warn the people about as you said?

Why does Verna refer to you and others as "God fearing people"?

Last edited by lifertexan; 06-07-2010 at 11:59 AM..

Old 06-07-2010, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Believered will be raptured before the tribulation times, which must be what you are referring to.
Jesus said that the the days of tribulation will be shortened for the saints.
So how can the days be shortened for someone who is already gone???

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE

Old 06-07-2010, 11:50 AM

Quote:

If you do not know then you must have not watched the videos!!

GOD BLESS MR/MRS TEXAN!!!
DALE

Old 06-07-2010, 11:52 AM

5,261 posts, read 6,244,747 times
Quote:

watch the video's.

Old 06-07-2010, 12:21 PM

The video that Betsey posted adresses the left wing/right wing war!! Which doesn't even exist. As Jesse Ventura said it is just like wrestling. On tv they want to beat the crap out of each other but off screen they all hold the same agenda!! If I believe someone is crazy, or a "nutjob", I do not go to the asylum and ask why they believe what they believe!!!

I just let them be!!

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity